NEurope
nekunando

If you could only play 5 games for the rest of your life, what would they be?

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

Or Ocarina of Time...so tough. Not one to replay games so haven't played these since their release and thus will feel pretty fresh. Can I cheat and go with that Collector's Edition on GC? It's just one disc. No? Oke, then I guess it'll be Majora's Mask..the atmosphere was just:love:

Super Smash Bros. Melee

I don't think I've ever played a game this much. So many great battles, especially on that Hyrule stage (holding R during startup to get the Fire Emblem music!:D). Everytime I played that stage with my neighbour friend and damage started to be at a level where one of the weak attacks could cause you to fly of the screen, we unspokingly went to the lower section of that stage and were L-Cancelling 4 Life! It was wonderful!:grin:

PES 2012 Wii

Oh man, can't believe my last football game before this was ISS '98. This game is just so delicious, I've been playing it since release almost everyday. It actually caused me to watch more football besides just the WK's and EK's.

Super Street Fighter II Turbo Revival

Personally my favourite version of the series. Without the crazyness of the modern stuff, more down to earth but with 1 super special(or whatever they're called), lovely slowdown and original soudtrack, which I think sounds pretty cute on the GBA:hehe:

Tetris DS

Cause Tetris never gets old.

has to be a never ending game. not in any order

runescape:

call of duty black ops2 wii u

phantasy star online

madden wii u

resident evil 4: not endless but I've never gone threw a game so many times, just fun. looking forward to zombie u haven't bought yet

Okay, here are my choices:

Klonoa: Door to Phantomile

I used to play and complete this game every year but last year was probably the first time I didn't because my PS2 didn't recognise PS1 games anymore. However this year, I've got a new PS2 and yes, I have played it and completed it and I still love it to this day.

Super Mario Galaxy

My first Wii game and my favourite Wii game ever. I love everything about it!

Dance Central 3

Well, I got to exercise somehow and this game is so bloody hard! (I don't own it but I play it enough times at my mate's house so I practically do, haha).

Skyrim

Endless hours of shit to do. I love Oblivion and I've practically done everything in the game so Skyrim makes the list.

Resident Evil: Outbreak

My favourite Resident Evil game and a game I HOPE will be on the 360 one day! If there's two games that need to be on the Xbox 360 and PS3, it's the Outbreak series! Just imagine the online possibilities!

the 5 games I choose will be SKIP-BO Castaway Caper™, Sky Taxi 4 - Top Secret, Little Shop - Memories, Insaniquarium Deluxe and Mario Games

Actually SKIP-BO Castaway Caper makes my list as well.

In fact, who needs the other four games?!

Even though i couldnt bother finishing Skyrim, id put that on my list just for its sheer longevity. I'd learn to love it and its shitty combat system

Street Fighter IV

Dark Souls

Mario All-Stars

and assuming im not stranded on an island by myself, Beach Spikers (GC)

Hmm, let's see...I'd prob go with games that are timeless and ground-breaking, and not afraid to constantly push the envelope in terms of graphics, gameplay and music. They would have to be cutting-edge, each one with a distinct personality of its own. Hence I'd probably end up with

New Super Mario Bros.,

------------||---------- Wii,

------------||---------- 2 and

------------||---------- Wii U.

As for the fifth game...how about the not yet released but sure as hell to come, absolutely a dreamy must-buy New Super Mario Bros. All-Stars? Man, can't simply wait for that one...

While a lot of people's favourite games are story based, including mine, I think it would be hard to keep playing the same story over and over. Would have to be some sort of tactical or skill based game, or something with endless multiplayer.

1. Heroes of Newerth?

2. World of Warcraft (never played it but it's endless, reckon I could get into it)

3. Whichever the latest fifa is when I start, haven't gotten one since 11 but played them a lot.

4. Final Fantasy X because fuck my original statement and also has blitzball

5. Smash Bros Melee

Not in any order and not all time favourites but they need infinite replayability so:

Super Smash Bros. Brawl/Wii U

Monster Hunter 3/3U

Call Of Duty/Black Ops X

PES 20XX

Tiger Woods 20XX

Rome: Total War

LoZ: Majora's Mask

Forza 3

Team Fortress 2

Starwing

Super Tennis for the SNES just missing out, might reconsider if I'm not stranded wherever by myself.