NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
CoolFunkMan

Dark Souls II

Just announced at the Spike TV VGAs, here's a pre-rendered trailer thingy:

EDIT: Got a working link for the trailer... for now. :heh:

Edited by CoolFunkMan

Too soon. =(

Don't worry man, it's ok. Lots of men have this problem when they hear about something intensely arousing.

Haven't finished Demon's Souls and Dark Souls :blush: But can't wait for Dark Souls II :D

I still have some concerns about From's quest for accessibility but time will tell on that. I won't lie and say that the gameplay demo didn't get me just a little excited though.

I really need to work on my backlog and get back to my NG+ on Dark Souls, inc starting the DLC, as well as restarting Demon's (seeing as I made so little progress and it's been a while since I last played it).

March 2014 - we'll all have to wait to die this much!

Looks good though eh?

Go Beyond Death

Edited by Cookyman

Yeah this looked great actually! Still not played the first two though, but have got the first to try on PSPlus sometime.

I thought the previous title was pretty popular on here, and yet no feedback on the beta at all? I missed out on it because I was out of the country when it went up, but someone on here must've had a go?

Very highly anticipated title :D

I didn't get the beta since I know I'll like the game and didn't want to hype/spoil it. Definitely looking forward to this.

Sign in to follow this