NEurope
CoolFunkMan

MGS V: Ground Zeroes

Donna Burke, the name sounds familiar... Oh yeah! She performed the main title song in English for Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles.

She also did the masterpiece that was Heavens Divide for Peace Walker, which I listen to on a daily basis....seriously. As soon as the song started on the trailer I knew it was her.

Sins of the Father shits on 95% of the music that I've listened to in my life.

It's god damn beautiful. Donna Burke's voice is mesmerizing.

...If some of these things are true...then Kojima has pulled off the biggest troll in the history of trolls.

Let the speculation commence!

Thanks for that. It was a great watch and lead to some interesting theories. I had read about the Liquid Snake one just after E3 and I would have to agree with it.

So...March 18th 2014 official release date?

Has that been announced before?

So...March 18th 2014 official release date?

Has that been announced before?

Not to my knowledge. Shopto have this down for under £40 for pre-ordering if anyone is interested.

£40 is a joke for Ground Zeroes. It's being described as The Phantom Pain's tutorial, it should be £9.99.

I think ShopTo just have a default price and have yet to set the real one. It's £22 on Amazon and the digital price is £19.99

Hang on? So Ground Zeries ISN'T Metal Gear Sold V?!?!

Ground Zeros is the start of MGSV. Think of it like a Bond film, and this is the part before the opening credits.

At least, that's what I understand about it.

£40 is a joke for something that is simply an intro to the main game having looked into it more, as it's said should be around the £20 mark if not less.

Ground Zeros is the start of MGSV. Think of it like a Bond film, and this is the part before the opening credits.

At least, that's what I understand about it.

Oh, it's just @Daft had a weird gloat about how it was going to keep PS4's momentum so presumed it was the full game.

Oh, it's just @Daft had a weird gloat about how it was going to keep PS4's momentum so presumed it was the full game.

Considering that there are quite a lot of MGS fans, and also quite a lot of PS4 owners I'd say that the game will keep PS4's (also XBone's) momentum.

Considering that there are quite a lot of MGS fans, and also quite a lot of PS4 owners I'd say that the game will keep PS4's (also XBone's) momentum.

Yup. I mean people even bought ZOE, which was a full priced retail title, just to get a hold of the MGS2 demo. I was one of them. :D

Oh it will keep momentum/hype going/be purchased by a few million people... just like the MGS2 demo was. I'm just saying it's overpriced.

Really? A few million people? That's bizarre :) Oh well. I guess people need SOMETHING to play on their PS4's until Autumn ;)

Really? A few million people? That's bizarre :) Oh well. I guess people need SOMETHING to play on their PS4's until Autumn ;)
Surely MGS5 will sell some 10+ million copies?... I'd expect a fair few of those to pick up Ground Zeroes.

What happens in Autumn? Starting with Thief next month there'll be a good run off games until then. Is that when MGS5 is intended for? In not a fan of the MGS series.

Edited by Retro_Link

There's a great line up for the next 6 months or so on the PS4, much better than what other consoles have put out during their 'launch period'.

There's a great line up for the next 6 months or so on the PS4, much better than what other consoles have put out during their 'launch period'.

Great time to be a PS gamer. Drive club is slated for March 28th, which i'm also interested in getting.

As for Ground Zero, i'll be picking it up.

So what is coming out in the next 6 months? I'm completely ignorant to it to be honest. I'll be picking one up when I come back in April, be good to know what.

Daft said there was Drive club (not bothered), infamous (am bothered), Metal gear (doubt I'll b bothered by a gloried demo), thief (maybe).

What else is coming? (maybe there should be a release schedule thread like on the nintendo boards?!)

So what is coming out in the next 6 months? I'm completely ignorant to it to be honest. I'll be picking one up when I come back in April, be good to know what.

Daft said there was Drive club (not bothered), infamous (am bothered), Metal gear (doubt I'll b bothered by a gloried demo), thief (maybe).

What else is coming? (maybe there should be a release schedule thread like on the nintendo boards?!)

Good website to use:

http://vgreleases.com/