NEurope
madeinbeats

Nintendo Premium rewards site now up

Sweet, good way to check it.

Actually saw people say Nintendo "blew" their online by doing this. Apparently, giving us money back is blowing it.

Looks like you have to make some purchases before logging in to the website. Nice! Trine 2, Nano Assault here I come.

That looks american, I don't have a wiiu so can't check etc, but will that work for people non-americas? Anyone tried?

That looks american, I don't have a wiiu so can't check etc, but will that work for people non-americas? Anyone tried?

Yeah I logged in fine

Just tried to log in but it wouldn't let me as I don't have any eShop games yet...

... so let me get this straight, if I download some eShop games tonight, I'll be able to log in tomorrow night?

I've been meaning to get a couple of eShop games anyway, just seemed like a kind of odd way to have things set up but I suppose it makes sense really seeing as the website is only really of any use to those who have actually purchased downloadable games. :)

So this is where th confusion between 8 and 10 %, it only takes the ore vat value of the items.

Cool, I got a review copy of a game and it gave me points for it :)

Well last night I downloaded...

Mighty Switch Force HD

Nano Assault Neo

Trine 2

Should have netted me a few points I'd have thought :) I finally redeemed the two remaining Zelda 25th Anniversary points cards that I bought a few months back too, glad I saved them now. :D

This makes me really debate between hard copies and digital copies now! I'd really like to take a game like New Super Mario Bros U over to some friends to play, but having a nice 10% cashback kind of thing... Oh, the dilemma.

This makes me really debate between hard copies and digital copies now! I'd really like to take a game like New Super Mario Bros U over to some friends to play, but having a nice 10% cashback kind of thing... Oh, the dilemma.

For me it's simple, I still intend to purchase 'Retail' games on disc because there's something that's just better about owning the physical copies especially as downloads are still tied to the console you buy them on but for downloadable titles I see this incentive as just that, a nice bonus for Wii U owners who download a lot of games. :D

Granted yes I suppose retail titles would be worth quite a bit in points but being as the amount that Nintendo actually give back to you only really comes to about 5% I'd rather just have my token £5 for buying around 40 - 50 downloadable titles in a year and just accept the scheme for what it is... a very nice token gesture from Nintendo, it's nice of them but it is still merely token I feel. : peace:

I bought Assassin's creed 3 dlc at 11PM on Friday and when I try to log on to the site it won't let me see my points I payed for it so I should get points Nintendo

I bought Assassin's creed 3 dlc at 11PM on Friday and when I try to log on to the site it won't let me see my points I payed for it so I should get points Nintendo

It takes some time for it to appear. Should do so within 24 hours (did for my digital copy of Nintendo Land)

It being the weekend might also have some effect...

Nice, i will buy trine2 next week then.

i want to see more games on the eshop to purchase till the real games come out like monster hunter.

also some Arcade games, will there be any n64 gamecube games? or nintendo arcade games i hope so, i always wanted to play Killerinstinct (the arcade version) from nintendo.

It takes some time for it to appear. Should do so within 24 hours (did for my digital copy of Nintendo Land)

It being the weekend might also have some effect...

I can Login now I got 37 Points