NEurope
Diageo

This is my...

I came to the forums for the "Hot people thread".

Now that it's gone, I never come. ...

Been here since 2006. Have been lurking quite some time before I started posting.

I'm mostly active in the "Other Consoles" section. Would love to be more active in "General Chit Chat" but I find it hard to keep up with everything when I only come here once every two days.

What I love about this place that there are people who actually are concerned about what you write about. Especially when you have some kind of issue in life.

For me it's kind of an 'allrounder' forum. It's news and fun :)

Edited by drahkon

I came to the forums for the "Hot people thread".

Now that it's gone, I never come. ...

Bravo! Well done.

Bravo! Well done.

Ah, I hadn't even seen it! Very well played.

(save derailing the funny thread; I continue from two posts there here, as I thought I was posting here)

What exactly was the issue with Happenstance leaving?

I know Happenstance lashed out at Jayseven some time ago (a problem with Jayseven's attitude, I think) and simultaneously decided that the forum wasn't worth it anymore.

I dunno about Goafer. I didn't realize he had also left on bad terms.

Best I've got on that. It's a shame to have lost them both really, good members but their choices are their choices; they'll be welcomed if they come back no worries - another good thing about the place.

I'm not as active ever since I started working, but I used this forum a lot for news - e.g. the RIP Patrick Moore thread, wouldn't have found out otherwise. There are also accompanying discussions, which you wouldn't get from simply reading a news article.

Overall it's the people: I like reading everyone's opinions, and I honestly did feel comforted by some of the things which have been said to me. There are a bunch of talented folks here too, evidenced by the Creative Gallery forum.