NEurope
-Dem0-

Zen Pinball 2 (eShop)

I"ve got back into this with the tables being half priced. Anyone else got it? Wouldn't mind some leaderboard competition like we had for the 3DS version!!!

i got more into it recently after seeing bro play on PS4 version.

downloaded a few new tables.

Walking dead and dr strange are half price so started playing it again, love it so much, annoys me I don't play it more regularly. Seems @welsh_gamer and @longdragon are the only ones still playing.

Some competition on some tables guys?!

Walking dead and dr strange are half price so started playing it again, love it so much, annoys me I don't play it more regularly. Seems @welsh_gamer and @longdragon are the only ones still playing.

Some competition on some tables guys?!

I'm loving The Walking Dead table, how's the Dr. Strange one going?

I'm loving The Walking Dead table, how's the Dr. Strange one going?

Really like it, there aren't many I don't like, love zen pinball. Have both on the 3ds and loads of Wii u tables. Can't go wrong at the for sale price. I've best your score on walking dead, bring on the challenge :)

Yeah I've got both of those already (PS4), the Butter's one is especially fun.

They look great axtually... Tempted to buy them. I love this gsme but don't olay it enough, need to get back into it.

I don't own any of these. There should be some sort of season pass, say €30. It's better than them sitting idle on the eShop. If you were to buy it all as it is separately, it'd cost €100. The last pinball game I bought was Pinball Hall of Fame: The Gottlieb Collection on the Wii. It was very good, the golf course table was my favourite.

Didn't you buy the. When they were half price? The game is amazing! Well worth getting a pack!

Didn't you buy the. When they were half price? The game is amazing! Well worth getting a pack!

To be honest I completely forgot about these. I checked the Russian eShop. Thankfully they haven't gone up in price. Though, the exchange rate isn't as favourable now.

Return to a Galaxy Far, Far Away with Star Wars Pinball: Star Wars Rebels (confirmed for Wii U)

We’re astronomically overjoyed to reveal our next pinball table, Star Wars™ Pinball: Star Wars Rebels™, based on the critically acclaimed animated TV show on Disney XD, Star Wars Rebels™.

Star Wars Pinball: Star Wars Rebels will take players on a journey to a galaxy far, far away, teaming them up with the crew of the starship Ghost, including Kanan Jarrus, Ezra Bridger, Zeb Orrelios, Sabine Wren, Hera Syndulla and the grumpy astromech Droid™ Chopper as they join forces to take on the evil Empire. The table will feature fully-animated starships including the Ghost and TIE fighters, a flaming engine thruster spindisk, Chopper’s own mini playfield, and seven exciting missions inspired by the show.

We know you’ve all been anxious to see if we would continue working with Lucasfilm to create new Star Wars™pinball tables, and we are excited to say that we are doing just that! This new table is set during a time period never explored in the films, so we’re happy to be able to bring our own blend of pinball magic to this new phase of the Star Wars universe.

The table will be available across many of our pinball platforms, including Pinball FX2, Zen Pinball 2, and Star Wars™ Pinball, on console, PC, and mobile during the week of April 27, 2015, just in time for May the Fourth celebrations! Stay tuned for specific release dates and pricing information.

May the Force™ be with you.

http://www.gonintendo.com/s/250106-return-to-a-galaxy-far-far-away-with-star-wars-pinball-star-wars-rebels-confirmed-for-wii-u

http://blog.zenstudios.com/?p=5141

Also, for those that haven't downloaded the South Park tables in the current Wii U eShop sale, I'd recommend that you do. They're really good and if you're a fan of the show then they're essential.