NEurope
-Dem0-

Zen Pinball 2 (eShop)

This was revealed in todays Nintendo Direct Conference.

iqm2r.png

Trailer

Edited by Retro_Link

Looks great!

Did they say they were including the Marvel tables in with it?

Yeah, in the trailer they showed a clip of the Avengers table. From what I understood from the conference, the game is free to download and then pay for extra tables, that's a really nice system.

Definitely getting this. Love the 3DS ones, wonder what this will be like not in 3D as thats a big awesome factor

Looks great and all but I think I might give this a miss until there is a sale on. I've still got Marvel Pinball to go back to.

You could turn the 3D off and see ;)

Haha, it's awful on the 3DS, almost unplayable, if I ever lost an eye I simply wouldn't be able to play it. Obviously it'll look much better on a huge tele, but I do love it in 3D!

Loved the first zen pinball on the 360 so definetly picking this and the marvel tables up for WiiU. Its one of the best pinball simulators out there, maybe we will see some Nintendo themed tables at some point...

Looks great and all but I think I might give this a miss until there is a sale on. I've still got Marvel Pinball to go back to.

Same here, but I have severe game buying problems...

Star Wars Pinball Will Be Coming To Wii U eShop

star_wars_pinball.jpg?w=625&h=351

Zen Studios, the developer behind the recently announced Star Wars pinball, has teased via Twitter that the game will be coming as DLC to the Wii U eShop game Zen Pinball 2. The Wii U version of the game was noticeably absent in the press release last week, but the studio says it will be coming at some point. The game will include three tables based around Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back, Boba Fett, and Star Wars: The Clone Wars. The release date for the game is due to be announced in the coming weeks.

When a fan made a remark about Star Wars Pinball for Wii U on Zen Studios’ blog, one staffer said: “The force is strong with Wii U”. The employee later replied to another Wii U comment, noting: ”Details coming soon!”

As soon as the whole process of purchasing tables is a lot easier on the wii u I will consider it.

As soon as the whole process of purchasing tables is a lot easier on the wii u I will consider it.

Word!

360 version for me if Wii U doesnt support in game purchases.

Still no word on 3DS DLC either. :(

I don't understand peoples' problem. You just go to the eShop and buy the tables you want: Why is this so difficult?

I don't understand peoples' problem. You just go to the eShop and buy the tables you want: Why is this so difficult?

my experience on Wii U was download Zen Pinball 2, get told that I have to leave the game then go to the eshop. Then had to download trial version, go back to zen pinball 2 and play trial. Once that was done I had to go back to the eshop and download full version.

A absolute pain which I have no desire to go through again. If I didnt have a 360 then maybe I would as would have no choice but a much more painless/streamlined version is available to me so my pinball fix is gonna be with my 360 till Nintendo support in game purchases.

my experience on Wii U was download Zen Pinball 2, get told that I have to leave the game then go to the eshop. Then had to download trial version, go back to zen pinball 2 and play trial. Once that was done I had to go back to the eshop and download full version.

A absolute pain which I have no desire to go through again. If I didnt have a 360 then maybe I would as would have no choice but a much more painless/streamlined version is available to me so my pinball fix is gonna be with my 360 till Nintendo support in game purchases.

This is the same on ALL version of the game with regards to trial (in fact this is the same on most download games). Also, you don't need to download the trial, play it, then download the unlock code. Simply not true.

You don't have to kick out the game, you press home go press shop it automatically takes you to Zen Pinball 2, download it, go back in to the game. It's not perfect, but it's not a big deal at all.

You don't have to kick out the game, you press home go press shop it automatically takes you to Zen Pinball 2, download it, go back in to the game. It's not perfect, but it's not a big deal at all.

You do have to reboot the game though to for the new table to appear, even if it's already installed.

I spent a little while scratching my head because I'd purchased Excalibur straight up and, unlike the Avengers set, it wasn't accessible. Eventually I figured out I had to download the Excalibur trial too - couldn't they have included that portion of the file with the full purchase? :rolleyes:

Still, great game. Thinking of getting Plants vs Zombies and Epic Quest next.

What's everybody's favourite table?

I've only got two at the moment; Plants vs Zombies & Epic Quest. They're both great.

My next purchase will probably be this:

So some of the tables for this are on sale at the moment. It's been mentioned elsewhere but here's the details:

Avengers Chronicles Pack £3.99

Original Pack £3.99

Vengeance & Virtue Pack £3.99

Fantastic Four £1.19

Captain America £1.19

Civil War £1.19

Do people recommend picking one of those packs up for the Wii U or instead opting for Marvel Pinball 3D on the 3DS which is currently on sale for £2.99?

So some of the tables for this are on sale at the moment. It's been mentioned elsewhere but here's the details:

Avengers Chronicles Pack £3.99

Original Pack £3.99

Vengeance & Virtue Pack £3.99

Fantastic Four £1.19

Captain America £1.19

Civil War £1.19

Do people recommend picking one of those packs up for the Wii U or instead opting for Marvel Pinball 3D on the 3DS which is currently on sale for £2.99?

Thanks for that, had my eye on that Ghostrider table for a while, gonna grab it for WiiU ^_^

Apparently there was Update Data applied for this today - was checking my download management as I'm downloading Kirby games atm - but I've no idea what it was for? Perhaps just a stability patch... thought it worth mentioning anyway. :)

Apparently there was Update Data applied for this today - was checking my download management as I'm downloading Kirby games atm - but I've no idea what it was for? Perhaps just a stability patch... thought it worth mentioning anyway. :)

The update fixes the leaderboards kinda - it now uploads your scores to leaderboards but I'm finding that my scores are being uploaded under random names or even my high scores being uploaded to my gfs NNID which is very annoying!

Before the update I couldn't access the leaderboards at all, now I can ... sporadically though.

Star Wars Pinball - Boba Fett

&ap=%%2526fmt%%3D22&fmt=22&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01">
&ap=%%2526fmt%%3D22&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="615" height="360">

Star Wars Pinball - Clone Wars

&ap=%%2526fmt%%3D22&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="615" height="360">

Star Wars Pinball - The Empire Strikes Back