NEurope
Michael H

Introduction

Hi I am a new member of this forum and it is great to become part of it. Gaming is my passion. And I think I have come to right place where I could be able to share my experiences.

OMG! Richmondo!

I remember you from the Unicyclist Community. I was never able to work out why you were banned and all your posts deleted.

Welcome Michael H. In order to confirm you aren't a robot, you should totally answer this riddle:

What has two legs in the morning, then two more legs in the afternoon, then no legs in the nighttime?

What has two legs in the morning, then two more legs in the afternoon, then no legs in the nighttime?

Someone with a healthy sexual relationship?

Edited by MoogleViper

Welcome Michael H. In order to confirm you aren't a robot, you should totally answer this riddle:

A chair's shadow?

Guys the question was for Michael H! To prove he's not a robot!

He's suspiciously quiet though.....

Unfortunately it seems that Michael H cannot pass the riddle needed to enter the Kingdom of N-Europe and prove he is not a robot. Admittedly neither Ashley nor Moogle got it right.....but never mind.

The answer was of course, a lion eating a zebra.

Unfortunately it seems that Michael H cannot pass the riddle needed to enter the Kingdom of N-Europe and prove he is not a robot. Admittedly neither Ashley nor Moogle got it right.....but never mind.

The answer was of course, a lion eating a zebra.

Aren't they usually a bit quicker at eating?

Well a lion pride can often spend a whole day lying around a kill protecting it and eating it slowly. The flaw of course lies in that one lion probably wouldn't eat half an entire zebra, but then the crux of the riddle is lost. Anyway, we successfully proved that he isn't human, so mission accomplished. :p

Are we not going to mention the fact than neither a lion nor a zebra has two legs in the morning?

The lion "has two legs" in the same sense that you could say "Moogle has a bowl of cereal in the morning".

He has failed step one. Please solve the following riddle to try again.

What have I got in my pocket?

Sunshine?

Oh wait, I'm getting you muddled up with Natasha Bedingfield again.

The lion "has two legs" in the same sense that you could say "Moogle has a bowl of cereal in the morning".

But why would he gain two more legs later on? Are you saying that he separated the zebra in two, and put half away for later one?

Wait, I get it now, he "had two legs in the morning" because he ate two legs, and ate the other two later on. Don't mind me.

Is it a penis shaped banana?