NEurope
The Peeps

List taken from DuD's sign ups - he has requested that I go first. This game will not start until EEVIL's has completed.

This game plunges players back in to the world of subterfuge and espionage, continuing the plot and theme of the Cloak and Dagger mafia!

Players:

DuD

Yvonne

Jon Dedede

Marcamillian

Nintendohnut

Diageo

Sheikah

EEVILMURRAY

Cube

Jimbob

Rummy

mr-paul

Jonnas

MadDog

Magnus Peterson

Edited by The Peeps

Sweet, i see i'm already there. Last game was great and i look forward to playing the latest incarnation.

I really, really want to play -- but as I said to DuD I feel that I am better off bowing out rather than just being a numbers maker. While I'm sure many will find it tricky to find free time over teh festive period, I literally will be away from the computer for 6 days in total, before xmas has even begun!

I hate this! Ooh I know! Why don't we just CLOSE THE ENTIRE BOARD UNTIL I CAN PLAY MAFIA GAMES AGAIN? This sounds like a really good idea.

DuD, you are Inspector Clouseau. You are a paranoid investigator. Due to your clumsy and erratic behaviour, you appear evil under investigation and only require half the majority to be lynched.

:heh:

Well, alright, but I'm not promising to fully participate during Christmas week!

looking forward to another round of having tremendous fun whilst losing miserably :)

Donning my cape, tophat and devilish moustache as we speak

I shall put on my robe and wizard hat.

Can I play? I just quickly flew through the first game.

I've had a long enough break from mafia games now. :)