NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
OhTheDerp

Anywhere to buy a GamePad AC adapter?

Hello!

Well, I'm looking for an AC adapter (Power supply cord/charger) for the GamePad since my stupid, yet adorable, cat chewed right through the original one.

I know Nyko is selling them within the US, but being European (Swedisn, of anyone wants to know) seems to be a curse once again.

Does anyone know where to find one? I want to use my GamePad...

Always worth contacting Nintendo directly in cases like these. If you've got your proof of purchase, they might just replace your damaged one for free. Sometimes, if they won't just give you a new one for free, their official spare parts store is the only place you can get things like this.

I don't imagine any other store would sell them because GamePads aren't sold separately yet.

Proof of purchase for the 2 week old console? :p

Of course, I get your meaning. I'd agree Nintendo are probably the only way forward at the moment second to unofficial ones; nobody you know you can pop round to 'see' and charge your pad at the same time? :p

They're selling this online, but don't know if they'll send it to Sweden.

Charge-Link-from-Nyko-500x319.jpg

Type the full name of the product into your search engine and good luck!

Same thing happened to a guy on an Australian forum. Cost him $30 AUD to get another one from Nintendo. Your best bet is probably buying a replacement directly from Nintendo.

They're selling this online, but don't know if they'll send it to Sweden.

[image]

Type the full name of the product into your search engine and good luck!

Thanks for the tip, though I can only seem to find American websites selling them and they don't ship to Sweden, or even Europe, so that sucks. Definitely gonna buy one of those eventually.

Always worth contacting Nintendo directly in cases like these. If you've got your proof of purchase, they might just replace your damaged one for free. Sometimes, if they won't just give you a new one for free, their official spare parts store is the only place you can get things like this.

I don't imagine any other store would sell them because GamePads aren't sold separately yet.

Same thing happened to a guy on an Australian forum. Cost him $30 AUD to get another one from Nintendo. Your best bet is probably buying a replacement directly from Nintendo.

I did call the Swedish Nintendo... affiliate or whatever, and it's possible to buy directly from them. 250 kr only, including shipping, so quite a reasonable cost!

Sign in to follow this