NEurope
Beast

I AM NOW A LEGAL BIKE RIDER!!!

Heeeeeyyyy! :D:D:D:D

I am now a legal bike rider. I did my Module 2 test this morning and passed with only 3 minor faults. I'm absolutely ecstatic, this has to be one of the best days of my life! No more tests, it's over! Now all I have to do is enjoy life with my Bandit 600 (when I get one, that is!)

Life is good! :D:D:D

Heeeeeyyyy! :D:D:D:D

I am now a legal bike rider. I did my Module 2 test this morning and passed with only 3 minor faults. I'm absolutely ecstatic, this has to be one of the best days of my life! No more tests, it's over! Now all I have to do is enjoy life with my Bandit 600 (when I get one, that is!)

Life is good! :D:D:D

Just leave the minors alone, and you'll do fine.

Congratulations on being allowed to ride a bike!

Your parents must be so proud. :p

Fun fact: "Legal" means "Cool" or "Awesome" in Brazillian slang. This is how I read this thread's title.

So, congratulations on becoming...legal :grin:

If we say he's legal three times then Charlie will appear. He's like Beetlejuice.

Congratulations! i'm planning on doing it myself in the new year, got all the gear, just need to bite the bullet and do it!

You're legal now? Hmm...

If we say he's legal three times then Charlie will appear. He's like Beetlejuice.

Oh God, Sheikah, don't say it again!

If you tag @Beetlejuice he turns up after only one mention.

If you tag @Beetlejuice he turns up after only one mention.

What just happened? Why did I get a notification for that?

And he's a dude, why I would appear for a dude being legal?!

You need to pass a test to become a bike rider now?

You do if it has an engine.

Well done! Now be careful on cold, slippery roads.

Thanks. Funny you should say that because before I passed my test, the last couple of lessons I had were in terrible rain and I was freezing cold. I was on the bike for 8 hours a lesson and I didn't have a cold, which surprised me because I was literally shivering on the bike.

Congratulations on being allowed to ride a bike!

Your parents must be so proud. :p

They are! They've even given me a card congratulating me and have taken me out for a family meal, they're THAT proud!

'Grats, Animal! :D It's been a while coming. :)

Thanks. I know, I'm just glad it's over before January. In January, the law changes so the tests are tougher and there are even more tests to pass. It's part of the reason why I wanted to pass before 2013 so I'm happy.

Congratulations!

Thank you!

You're legal now? Hmm...

In a lot of ways, yes! ;)

But yeah, I can ride any motorbike I want now which is awesome. My mate thinks I should buy a bike like the one from Tron, haha.

Fun fact: "Legal" means "Cool" or "Awesome" in Brazillian slang. This is how I read this thread's title.

So, congratulations on becoming...legal :grin:

Aww, thanks Jonnas! :awesome::awesome:

Congratulations! i'm planning on doing it myself in the new year, got all the gear, just need to bite the bullet and do it!

Trust me, it's worth every penny! Even though my nerves have been shot these past few months because of tests and the money, it was all worth it in the end to know that I can finally ride. Also, the adrenaline rush from it is awesome too.

Woo, congrats. Is it your first proper vehicle licence?

Thanks and no, I've got a car licence as well. So now I have a car licence and a motorbike licence. Next up, I'm going to either learn to drive a HGV, a tank or go for my pilot's licence! :p Just kidding but I'm not saying never

But yeah, I can ride any motorbike I want now which is awesome.

Isn't there a power restriction for 2 years?

Isn't there a power restriction for 2 years?

Yeah. I can still ride any bike but I'd have to put a restrictor on it, which isn't a huge deal for me anyway.

I'm late to the party. But congrats! : peace:

And yeah - stay safe on the roads! Pot holes are the devil!

I'm late to the party. But congrats! : peace:

And yeah - stay safe on the roads! Pot holes are the devil!

Thanks and ugh, tell me about it! There's been a couple of times when I've almost come off because it's been raining and there's a pothole I couldn't avoid.

Also, I need to watch out for idiot teenagers who think it's funny to play Chicken on the roads as well. Almost came off because of them as well!