NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Beni

Wii U Accessories Stand

Hi all,

Im new to the Wii U (just buyed on ebay), and my last console was the Super Nintendo 16bit (back in 1993!), so...

I did buy the Wii U 32gb, + Wii Remote Plus + Nunchuck.. and plan on getting the Pro Controller when its available.

Now, the console and the gamepad has their own stand, but were can I find a combo stand for my remote plus + nunchuck + pro controller, that act as a charger at the same time? and that its black to match the whole thing?

I know there is several chargers stand to hold the wii u gamepad, + 2/3/4 remotes, and some for the nunchuks as well, and there is a stand charger for 2 remotes or a stand for 2 pro controllers. But, do I really need to buy 2-3 holders and have empty bays cause I just have one of each?

Let me know if you find something, and where I can find it.

Thanks in advance.

Found this right now... ok, it may not be just perfect but could work.

www dot yuyuansz dot com/pichtml/Multifunction-Stand-for-Wii-U-GamePad-and-Wii-Remote_1005 dot html

But this wont charge, thats kind of dumb, needing to have this and having the remotes and the gamepad on the charger.. hmm.

Still going to search around. It must be something just thought out for those who want 1 of each accessory.

Edited by Beni
Changed 32bit for 16bit... 19 years makes me remember wrong! Heck I dont remember what I ate last week!

Shit my bad, sorry.. 16bit :P

Rummi: Did you mean Hogge's post or mine? I dont get it.. Im asking for something so obviously it doesnt have much of any helpful informstion, but maybe someone could do a legit reply with some helpful info instade of just being such an..

Common now! Isnt there anyone that likes they stuff tidy and neat, instead of laying around like a bitch?!

Edited by Beni

Shit my bad, sorry.. 16bit :P

Rummi: Did you mean Hogge's post or mine? I dont get it.. Im asking for something so obviously it doesnt have much of any helpful informstion, but maybe someone could do a legit reply with some helpful info instade of just being such an..

Common now! Isnt there anyone that likes they stuff tidy and neat, instead of laying around like a bitch?!

Ohh no, of course not yours! I meant Hogge's! I didn't want us leaving a bad impression on a newly joined member. I actually would love to help you, but I don't have a Wii U yet and haven't looked into anything like this. I know @Ashley mentioned looking at some stands or something, but that was in a UK retail store called HMV and I don't know if they are the sort of thing you're looking for/could even get your hands on if they were.

Ohh no, of course not yours! I meant Hogge's! I didn't want us leaving a bad impression on a newly joined member. I actually would love to help you, but I don't have a Wii U yet and haven't looked into anything like this. I know @Ashley mentioned looking at some stands or something, but that was in a UK retail store called HMV and I don't know if they are the sort of thing you're looking for/could even get your hands on if they were.

Thanks then Rummy, and sorry for reacting like i did ;) (though I didnt missbehaved did I?) :P

Will try to find that thread where @Ashley comments on that, and if interesting, wouldnt be a prob to ask a friend who lives in London to buy it and send it to me ;)

Thanks for your help

I'll write a reply in here if I find it interrdtinhbjj

Edited by Beni

Hey Beni, welcome to the site! I found something that might suit your needs, GAME in the UK have them in stock however it does use a UK AC adapter so you will probably want to make sure you can run it where you are. If you have a GAME locally then im sure they will have one that will work for your region, it is fairly expensive at £39.99 though...

http://www.game.co.uk/en/gameware-wii-u-all-in-one-charging-dock-188407?pageSize=20&searchTerm=wiiu&attributeName1=Catalog_GameSalesCatalog_EN_GB&attributeValue1=4294967293

edit - so i found your regional game web page but i cant find the search option and the WiiU/Wii section dosent seem to have any clickable links. It might just be my browser though so hopefully you will find the same item on here:

http://www.game.no/

I also found this over on Amazon, not as good looking but it says it can be powered by both AC or USB so this might actually be better for you

http://www.amazon.co.uk/ORB-Triple-Charging-Dock-Nintendo/dp/B009CM0TXA/ref=sr_1_sc_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1354494592&sr=8-1-spell

or this

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Charging-Station-White-Nintendo-Wii/dp/B00A0DLHWM/ref=sr_1_sc_13?ie=UTF8&qid=1354494592&sr=8-13-spell

Edited by Kagato
more information

@Beni Was looking on Amazon.com (the USA) website and they have shit loads of accessories for the Wii U including stands that hold the Wii remote, Gamepad (charging both) including a docking station for the Wii U console itelf. Saw no nunchuk placement though.

@Beni Was looking on Amazon.com (the USA) website and they have shit loads of accessories for the Wii U including stands that hold the Wii remote, Gamepad (charging both) including a docking station for the Wii U console itelf. Saw no nunchuk placement though.

Yes, I did see that one, but that looked even more cumbersome than not having anything :P and if I recall correctly, I believe it didnt have a slot for the nunchuk or pro controller and probably wasnt for charging either, so you would still need chargers.

Thanks for looking around though. :)

Game shop and the links.. <-- couldnt post a reply with links!

Thanks for the tip, I may go (if I dont find anything better) for the one you linked at game (.co.uk), cause the norwegian store aint going to sell it, if the console doesnt sell that much here.. Who knows.

Well it says it holds two remote and the gamepad, and the pro controller! <-- but is more like gamepad or controller, and not both at the same time. No place for the nunchuck and will have an empty remote slot cause Im just going to have one, I believe.

Still the ultimate Wii U charger station/stand would be one that could fit the gamepad, 1 pro controller, 1 remote with nunchuck (and yes the remote should fit even having a silicone case, and should charge all that needs to be charged via induction. And should be available in a black version aswell as I white one.

Lets keep looking! It will appear sooner or later I think.. ;)

Sign in to follow this