NEurope
Mokong

You've Got your Wii U - Talk about it/Show it off here

No nuketown 2025 ticket but it does come with stars.

Thanks America did not get a Club Nintendo ticket and has it got a book in it or is it on the game

Am noticing the GamePad isn't as crisp and bright in Mario as I'd like...but nuts to that, I'm looking at it in 1080p on the TV

Just got home....

About to open up the box!

My sonic order arrived separably later on after my super early console delivery!

Side note never had a delivery like that before 08:00, when I ordered the gears of war 3 epic edition it was something like 16:00 :-(

Thanks America did not get a Club Nintendo ticket and has it got a book in it or is it on the game

It's got a leaflet that's it. Haven't played the game yet though.

It's got a leaflet that's it. Haven't played the game yet though.

So it haven't got a MANUAL in it

So it haven't got a MANUAL in it

Canand, just wait until you have your own copy at Midnight!

Canand, just wait until you have your own copy at Midnight!

I can't wait I wish I can speed up time but I don't have a Ocarina to do song of time

Mine arrived earlier this afternoon and I'm another to receive an icy cold Wii U. Had visions of it not working as a consequence but I gave it time to acclimatise, dried it off and its all set up now and seems to be working just fine.

The update is installing and then I'm ready to go, can't wait to get started. My flatmate is out for the evening as well which means no disturbances till later on!

Nothing quite like the launch of a new Nintendo system is there?

My Haul

21721_10152286887845453_345046084_n.jpg

Am noticing the GamePad isn't as crisp and bright in Mario as I'd like...but nuts to that, I'm looking at it in 1080p on the TV

Im doing the opposite. I drawn into the Gamepad. :D

Mine arrived earlier this afternoon and I'm another to receive an icy cold Wii U. Had visions of it not working as a consequence but I gave it time to acclimatise, dried it off and its all set up now and seems to be working just fine.

The update is installing and then I'm ready to go, can't wait to get started. My flatmate is out for the evening as well which means no disturbances till later on!

Nothing quite like the launch of a new Nintendo system is there?

My Haul

21721_10152286887845453_345046084_n.jpg

Good stuff and welcome to the forums.

Thanks, was a member here a loooong time ago but the launch of the Wii U and getting enthusiastic about gaming again made me want to come back and be part of a Nintendo forum community again and this in my opinion is the best around.

So I've been working all day hearing about these reports. I got confirmation emails from zavvi and shopto for the two wii us I ordered. Just got home and NOTHING has been delivered - ARGH!!!

I have work to do so lot's probably a good thing, but I was devastated :)

Very jealous - I knew I should have ordered online! Still, only five and a half hours to go, and I still haven't thought up a Nintendo ID name...

Slowly updating mine now (about 1/3 through so far). Question, has anyone registered any of their Club Nintendo points cards yet, if so how do you register the Wii U, the card with mine has no code on it and just says "Find out how to register your Wii U system at www.club-nintendo.com"

Slowly updating mine now (about 1/3 through so far). Question, has anyone registered any of their Club Nintendo points cards yet, if so how do you register the Wii U, the card with mine has no code on it and just says "Find out how to register your Wii U system at www.club-nintendo.com"

Connect your Wii U console to the Internet and perform a System Update – this will add Nintendo eShop to your Wii U Menu. Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Club Nintendo account, which will register your console with Club Nintendo.

http://www.nintendo.co.uk/Wii-U/Hardware-Features/Club-Nintendo/Club-Nintendo-665177.html

Thought it might be something like that. The update just finished downloading (about 50 mins total time) and is installing now so I can finally play the thing :P

[spam_post] I'm posting this from my wii u controller :) [/spam_post]

:)

@Mike1988uk and I just did a video chat with each other.

Was goooood. Spent the majority of time drawing penises on each others foreheads (standard) but it was great fun!

Definitely recommended! :yay:

Only got two games, trying to make them last...already done World 2 on Mario. Must get more

Got mine, loving it. Got ZombieU, Nintendoland, Supermario bros u, batman, and new warriors 3 game

I'm prepared to be disappointed by the answer to this, but I'll ask anyway.

I know the process of choosing your NNID involves picking a unique 'username'. But once you've registered a friend, does the system refer to them primarily with their unique username? Or does it then refer to them as their more traditional Mii name?

For example, would it say:

"David is online"?

or

"Fanny$1ayer1993 is online"?

Wii to Wii U system transfer, all I can say is wow, the animation for this is absolutely awesome!

For example, would it say:

"David is online"?

or

"Fanny$1ayer1993 is online"?

Depends on which one is your real name!

Anyway, it apparently lets you choose your display name separately from your unique username, Fanny Slayer.