NEurope
DuD

*sign-ups* The 'Living' Room Mafia

Starting the RE-sign-ups for my first mafia :)

Its based around the standard mafia concept so that I can get a feel for running mafias before trying one of my other ideas.

Its not flavour heavy, but should still be fun. I've written it to include 14 roles.

Its not gonna be starting until the 14 roles are filled and C&D2 has concluded, so whichever happens latest.

Please join.

Love you :hug:

13 Entrants

Diageo

Cube

Mr-Paul

Jimbob

Jonnas

Sheikah

Jayseven

Nintendohnut

The Peeps

Rummy

Jon DeDeDe

Yvonne

Tales

Edited by DuD
Update

The proboards is what you're looking for.

Also, I'm holding off on signing up for now. When the Cell Games are near the end, I'll say if I'm up for it.

Guess I'm not next then :p I hold back for DuD and he goes and rushes a game out ahead of me!

Yeah I'm up for this, hopefully it'll revitalise my interest in mafia games.

I'm totally in. The Cell games have me questioning all my assumptions all the time.

Actually that's a very good point @The Peeps. Sowwy :D

You go next and I'll go after you.

I'll put a start date for in the new year.

Edited by DuD

I was hesitant due to my next coupla weeks being a wee bit more afk than usual, but New year stuff... well I simple don't know what I'm doing then, and this sounds fun, so me me me too please :)

Actually that's a very good point @The Peeps. Sowwy :D

You go next and I'll go after you.

I'll put a start date for in the new year.

You go mate ;) I'm not fussed

Nah, fairs fair. I genuinely forgot and I'm looking forward to C&D 2 myself.

You Mr Peeps must go first!!

Just remember how nice I've been and give me that unkillable unlynchable vigilante role ;)

I won't be able to get a thread together before Sunday so I'd rather let you go lol I only mentioned it as a joke :p

To echo my earlier post; if the game starts this side of NYE then you best count me out as I got weekends and long periods of time without the internet.

I fly home (whoo) on the 14th for 2 weeks, so will be limited to modding from my phone while I'm with the wife's family.

So I guess there's 5 options..

1. I run this and may end up modding from a phone, but then jay misses out :(

2. Peeps goes first.

3. I flesh out one of my other concepts and run it small scale to see how it goes.

4. Someone else has a game ready.

5. We have a break from mafia :o

I wouldn't mind a break from mafia during Christmas & New Year's, honestly.

Don't worry about me :) You'll do more games in the future that I can play (same with Peeps). No matter what I'll be missing something!

Did I not post here? I thought I posted here. I'd certainly wish to be involved, though the novel idea of taking a break from mafias over the christmas period certainly intrigues me! Anyhow, whenever this runs, consider me in.

I don't know about you guys but around Christmas I have some time off work and could actually spare more time to Maf.

My problem is I'll be working mostly of them(only off on the actual 'holi'-days) over the festive period so I'll need some maf distraction to keep me busy at work :P

Dunno if I'm too late, but I'm back in the country and up for any mafia game any time anyone wants to run one, whether it is DuD, Peeps, whoever. SIGN ME UP!