NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

Had a good afternoon on this, mainly doing PvP bounties.

Just spent an hour on the 3v3 TDM mode, sooo good.

Got a new armour colour, level 20 sniper rifle and a new cloak.

Had a good afternoon on this, mainly doing PvP bounties.

Just spent an hour on the 3v3 TDM mode, sooo good.

Got a new armour colour, level 20 sniper rifle and a new cloak.

Yeah, I played that 3v3 as well. Had a great time on it.

I think I have two more strike missions to do on Mars and I think I might be done with the game.

I think I have two more strike missions to do on Mars and I think I might be done with the game.

You not enjoying it?

Had a great couple of level 24 strike missions tonight with @Hero\-of\-Time and @Sheikah who joined us for the second mission.

For the first one I went through it without dying which I thought was quite an achievement, luckily I still had my no deaths during a strike mission bounty.

You not enjoying it?

Yeah I'm enjoying it but I'm getting to the point where it feels like I'm just grinding doing the same missions over and over. Plus that ending really annoyed me, it was a like Bungie/Acti winking at me and saying look forward to that DLC and sequel.

Yeah I'm enjoying it but I'm getting to the point where it feels like I'm just grinding doing the same missions over and over. Plus that ending really annoyed me, it was a like Bungie/Acti winking at me and saying look forward to that DLC and sequel.

Next month or so should change that with them introducing more missions and the 6 player raid modes.

So this game really sold on hype alone. Reading some of the reviews and well glad I cancelled the pre order.

So this game really sold on hype alone. Reading some of the reviews and well glad I cancelled the pre order.

I can safely say this is one of the cases where the reviewers got it wrong. You just have to look on here to see how most people are enjoying the game. It's very much a social experience.

Yes, there may be a few issues here and there but this is a game that will continue to evolve over time. Hell, it hasn't even been out a week and already there have been new modes and events unlocked for periods of time.

Can you switch back from your Subclass once you pick it? I want to try Sunsinger with my Warlock but I don't think I'll want it to be my subclass? Is it going to cause any problems if I switch, like will I have to relevel up? Of is it as easy as switching weapons?

Can someone play Destiny with me? I hate playing on my own. Thanks.

I'm level 10 and going through the moon missions.

I've just sent you a friend request. I'm up for some fun if you are. :D

:indeed::blank:

I can safely say this is one of the cases where the reviewers got it wrong. You just have to look on here to see how most people are enjoying the game. It's very much a social experience.

Yes, there may be a few issues here and there but this is a game that will continue to evolve over time. Hell, it hasn't even been out a week and already there have been new modes and events unlocked for periods of time.

I don't know. One thing I was worried about was how shallow the whole experience felt in the beta and that seems a consistent opinion.

I loved halo single player and multi but something that with destiny just didn't sit right with me. I see plenty people enjoying it and each to there own just don't think it's the game for me.

Couldn't agree more. Yes, Destiny does have some flaws and limitations but it does one thing extremely well, and that is it is a ridiculously amount of fun to play, especially when played with others. I've sunk over 20 hours into my main character already and haven't opened up all the content yet, I have no doubt I'll get my money's worth.

Can you switch back from your Subclass once you pick it? I want to try Sunsinger with my Warlock but I don't think I'll want it to be my subclass? Is it going to cause any problems if I switch, like will I have to relevel up? Of is it as easy as switching weapons?

Yeah, you can switch between subclasses at will without losing anything from the first class, the frustrating thing is regaining all the basics with the new class.

I've only got a handful of PS4 games so far (Tomb Raider, Watch Dogs, Assassin's Creed, The Last of Us, Battlefield 4 and Destiny) but they've all either met or surpassed my expectations so far. For me, Destiny is living up to the hype. I fucking LOVE upgrading shit and I'm having a blast at how you can obtain more weapons, armour, helmets, abilities, that sorta stuff. It's brilliant. It's a constantly evolving experience and you feel yourself getting stronger all of the time.

I don't know what it is, but this just feels extremely satisfying to play. The game itself also looks lovely, in my opinion.

I'm only level 9 atm so still feel like Private n00b, but I'm getting there. This and Battlefield are complete time suckers.

Sweet! I thought it was a permanent switch.

I've been doing bounties in my first subclass, then handing them in with the second subclass selected to get it levelled up a bit quicker and then not having to play without basics like double jump, super, etc.

Can someone play Destiny with me? I hate playing on my own. Thanks.

I'm level 10 and going through the moon missions.

Sorry I didn't join up yesterday, was about to do a Vanguard strike with a mate, another time. :)

Edited by Map

The problem I have I I'm miles behind everyone :( Only level 7! Also got disconnected about 8 times last night which sucked all the fun out of it!

So another late one last night on Destiny, @Sheikah and I were playing a bit of 3 Vs 3 for a good while, we were dominating too until about just before 3am I think, it was in the last hour that we kept getting paired against teams of unsporting 'hardcore' players who well and truly rinsed us. :p

It wouldn't have been too bad but each time we seemed to get paired up with a third player who did next to nothing, getting killed the most but would then end up getting the best rewards at the results screen while we both received nothing. :blank:

Honestly we had to laugh about it as there's not much else you can do... ::shrug:

Was still untold amounts of fun though and I'll definitely be online again today but later on in the evening again. : peace:

Sorry dude! Will be online later today. : peace:

love you.

:p

I'm not sure when I'll be online next. I've played a bit this morning with @Cookyman. Had a great laugh. I think I was in Orbit and just browsing a few things (checking my weapons out) and heard this voice coming from the telly. "Morning, Jim." My PS4...it's become aware! A sentient being. Got massively confused for a moment before I then had to scramble across the living room looking for the mic.

The Moon. Fuuuuuuark. So pretty.

in the salvage multiplayer are people on a level playing field level wise? i tried a match Saturday morning and i kept getting one shot killed by this one guy despite me emptying a clip into his face...if its not leveled i'm gonna have to avoid that until i'm level 20

in the salvage multiplayer are people on a level playing field level wise? i tried a match Saturday morning and i kept getting one shot killed by this one guy despite me emptying a clip into his face...if its not leveled i'm gonna have to avoid that until i'm level 20

Probably was using a fully charged fusion rifle or had his special.

My nephew just got an exotic weapon. Jammy git.

Possibly i suppose, it seemed to be a scout rifle

Still...gonna have to go back on it soon, i'm getting withdrawl

They need to sort out a map selection for multiplayer. I'm sick to death of playing on the moon map!

Skirmish is a really good mode (you can revive people too) and I didn't come across the large levels once. It's one or them icons down the left side of the map screen.