NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

Had some great fun tonight with @Jimbob and @S.C.G. Haha, how fucking loooooong was that Strike mission where we kept dying over and over.

Also, can't look at NEUK again without think "fuck". Thanks to @Eenuh for ruining that one for us. :p

Seriously enjoyed that. Could have played for another hour or so. Damn work. Won't be able to play again til Monday I reckon as Ine has family over from Belgium. Feelsbadman.

I couldn't believe how long that Strike took, i did it in the Beta up until the 2nd phase then kept dying. Thanks to S.C.G for dropping in when he did, otherwise that Strike would have ended the same way. So many deaths, so many cursed Captains.

And @Eenuh, i didn't know the team name meant that in Belgian. I believe it was the most used word in the Strike in the end.

I'm up for another session on Monday with ya Flink. Also them caves. Least said about them, the better.

It's great reading about all these sessions going on. Sure, we are all split up in various groups but it's like there are all these little pockets of N-E scattered across the Destiny servers. :D

I can't wait to finish work today. I'm playing footy tomorrow morning and then I'm free to hammer this hard over the weekend. :yay:

It's great reading about all these sessions going on. Sure, we are all split up in various groups but it's like there are all these little pockets of N-E scattered across the Destiny servers. :D

I can't wait to finish work today. I'm playing footy tomorrow morning and then I'm free to hammer this hard over the weekend. :yay:

Up for a session over the weekend?

Up for a session over the weekend?

Sure. I'll be playing it as much as I can so just jump into my game if there's a spot or fire me an invite.

Cracking games with a 6 man N-E group tonight. Lost some and won some.

I'm not a fan of the TDM game at all. Some of the maps are far too big for that game type and you end up walking around for ages looking for someone to shoot. At least with the control game type you know where the opposition will be heading for.

We got some pretty duff maps last night. We had better the night before when we kept playing the "Official N-Europe Map" in Clash. I wish there was some kind of voting or veto system to select the maps.

I wanted to upload some footage from the Wednesday night session, but the PS4 isn't recognising any of my USB devices. Has anyone had any luck so far with this? @Daft, how did you transfer your videos across?

I got some footage from last night i'm looking to upload.

And i figured out why i couldn't chat to S.C.G last night, didn't have you on my friends list. Request sent.

Had a good session on this this morning, finishing off the Moon missions and then a little bit of Control.

Have actually found all of the Moon missions to be pretty easy to breeze through on my own (haven't had anyone drop in random or otherwise, despite there being a few notifications that people were nearby and clearly on the same missions). There was a bit of a scare when I was doing the mission where you take on that Elite ogre and I found myself on the entirely wrong side of the room when it came through the doors and acolytes and thrall started spawning :hmm: Had to sprint and double jump all over the place and only just made it back to the stairwell leading into that area. But once up there, it was ridiculously easy to take down the boss. Just popping in and out of cover with the special and heavy and down it went :D

The same for one of the other missions with the giant Knight thing.

Unlocked Venus now so probably play a little bit more of the Crucible and do a patrol on the Moon and then ready to move on.

Though, speaking of the Moon, that map for Control (the one with the vehicles and turrets) there is awful. Got that twice in a row this morning and it's just such an awful map. Much prefer the Mars ones so far.

Sucks I won't be able to join in any of the carnage this weekend :( Hopefully manage to catch a few to try out the Strike missions during the week as I've yet to touch those.

We got some pretty duff maps last night. We had better the night before when we kept playing the "Official N-Europe Map" in Clash. I wish there was some kind of voting or veto system to select the maps.

I wanted to upload some footage from the Wednesday night session, but the PS4 isn't recognising any of my USB devices. Has anyone had any luck so far with this? @Daft, how did you transfer your videos across?

Yeah, that map is amazing in clash. I think what I prefer about clash (aside from the hopelessly too big levels like Moon) is that it's less close quarters. Running between A, B and C makes Titans fare better I think since you know where people are going and most of the bases are in smallish rooms or areas.

That moon level is nuts. Way too big and vehicles pretty much dominate it.

Just uploaded it onto a USB stick.

That massive Mars map is worse than the Moon map. At least on the Moon you can see across the level. On. Mars there's not even that.

Just uploaded it onto a USB stick.

That massive Mars map is worse than the Moon map. At least on the Moon you can see across the level. On. Mars there's not even that.

Is that the one with the central area and the long corridors leading off elsewhere? Yeah, that one is pretty crap too. I could hardly find anyone. :/

Going on in 5 minutes.

If anyone wants an extra person for strike missions, just send me an invite. I'll join if I'm not busy.

Been trying this out at a coworker's house last couple of days. Don't undestand the hype. It's just more of the same.

-.-'

Thanks for yet another amazing night on Destiny. :)

Joined up with @Cookyman for a patrol mission where we were doing quests for a bit then was just about to give up when we got a Public event which we ended up breezing through. :D

Then it was gone 1am but I decided to stay on, ended up doing a few missions with @Sheikah and @Zell where we faced off against 'the tank' a few times with only our weapons before realising that the provided vehicles with turrets seemed to be the better way to go. :heh:

Also those last two quests were nothing short of epic, especially seeing as that last one was unplanned but then kept us gaming for another good hour, good times were had. : peace:

Then it was gone 1am but I decided to stay on, ended up doing a few missions with Sheikah and Zell where we faced off against 'the tank' a few times with only our weapons before realising that the provided vehicles with turrets seemed to be the better way to go. :heh:

Also those last two quests were nothing short of epic, especially seeing as that last one was unplanned but then kept us gaming for another good hour, good times were had. : peace:

Nothing short of epic, indeed. Found out that voice recording isn't enabled by default (switched it on now), so missed out on some earlier clips I recorded.

Stumbled across this recording when I was clearly having an 'ah, fuck it' moment:

Dis game is a time sink. Popped on for a few games with my mate at 7pm, we was then joined by @Sheikah for some funny moments and the endless spawning of Shanks!

Then @Zell joined us for some epic Vanguard strikes which pushed me and Zell up to level 20. :)

Then finally @S.C.G joined us in the Tower for some more laughs before I left at 2am with a dead controller and headset, better charge them up to do it all again tonight! :D

Going to do my first mission on the moon later today. Anyone is more than welcome to join!

I'm experiencing withdrawal already, especially after that epic night with EssCeeGee and Jimbob. I had some time to play this last night but my eyes could not keep the fuck open. Ended up going to bed. :(

Could somebody explain what this Crucible mode is and how I can access it.

I'm experiencing withdrawal already, especially after that epic night with EssCeeGee and Jimbob. I had some time to play this last night but my eyes could not keep the fuck open. Ended up going to bed. :(

Could somebody explain what this Crucible mode is and how I can access it.

That night was indeed epic! :D

It seems that Crucible mode is the PVP section of the game from what I understand, basically it's - a bit - like Halo in that you have 6 Vs 6 deathmatches, team deathmatches, capture the base and all that, I only think you have to play a few missions before it's unlocked or maybe it's there from that start?

Either way, eet's good fun! :)

Drahkon's pro tip #691: When you've reached level 15 with any character, you can choose both subclasses from subsequently created characters right from the start : peace:

Currently leveling my Bladedancer Hunter. It seems like the perfect PvP class :D

Done "The Last Array" just now...Dat music

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Do those characters have to be from the same class, though?

Nope. Works with every other class :)

Cool. I've got a lvl 14 Warlock, lvl 8 Titan and a lvl 9 Hunter.

I guess I'll focus on the Warlock for now. Which was kind of the plan anyway.

Anyone know what Spinmetal and Helium Filaments are for? I know you can trade them in for Vanguard points but can they be used for anything else? It says Weapon Upgrades but I've not seen any weapons you can upgrade with them yet. Would it be worth keeping hold of the stuff for later on in the game?

It says Weapon Upgrades but I've not seen any weapons you can upgrade with them yet.

You can upgrade legendary/exotic gear with the materials. Might be worth holding on to them and grabbing them whenever you see some!

Can someone play Destiny with me? I hate playing on my own. Thanks.

I'm level 10 and going through the moon missions.