NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

Ooo yeah I've put the codes in but haven't done the quest yet! The only question I'd ask...which quest is it? There's one where you basically have to ascend the tower for the stealth drive under a certain time limit and that's a solo one. I'll try and give it a look this evening. I think I'm skipping work today due to last night's royal rumble but I've still gotta run some errands, but hoping I should be around from 5ish til probably late.

Totally unrelated to Destiny, :heh: how was the Royal Rumble? Was actually tempted to watch it as it was free and there were mumblings of Greats such as Goldberg turning up.

Edited by Deathjam

Kings Fall Oryx Challenge, Wednesday @7:30PM

1. Eddage

So who's up for the Oryx challenge on Wednesday?

It will probably take another night as well to beat him three times so if you could post when else you're available that would be helpful! If we can't get everyone back together at the same then I'll sub a reserve in for the alt run(s).

Count me in.

Ooo yeah I've put the codes in but haven't done the quest yet! The only question I'd ask...which quest is it? There's one where you basically have to ascend the tower for the stealth drive under a certain time limit and that's a solo one. I'll try and give it a look this evening. I think I'm skipping work today due to last night's royal rumble but I've still gotta run some errands, but hoping I should be around from 5ish til probably late.

Yeah you're right i just had a look at it and it's a solo mission. I hope the rest that follow are multiplayer.

Also if anyone knows how long do i need to wait for Armsday materials delivery?

Edited by Nintendo Fan

Also if anyone knows how long do i need to wait for Armsday materials delivery?

Wednesday is the Armsday. :)

@Eddage count me in for Weds, please :). I'm available Thurs (this could change), Fri and Sunday. Question mark over Saturday at the moment, but should be around.

Managed to get a Flayer Mantle finally! Got void. About time. :)

erAHnFo.gifv

Edited by Choze

I'm not around Friday, can't commit to Saturday, probably be around Sunday.

Edited by Shorty

Cheers for the attempt on Trials last night @Zell and @DriftKaiser

Nearly made it to the promised land (so close yet so far)!

Considering we lost our first game, we managed to win the next 7 to go 8-0 and just fell short at the final hurdle!

We played very well though I thought. Took us a while to get used to the map, but once we did I thought our tactics were spot on. A bit of luck is all we needed for the final game, unfortunately got put against a very good team.

Kings Fall Oryx Challenge, Wednesday @7:30PM

1. Eddage

So who's up for the Oryx challenge on Wednesday?

It will probably take another night as well to beat him three times so if you could post when else you're available that would be helpful! If we can't get everyone back together at the same then I'll sub a reserve in for the alt run(s).

I'm around on Wednesday, but not around Friday or Saturday.

Might give the challenge raid a miss this week. @Shorty @Zell you still around at the weekend at all for trials?

See above, not back til Sunday evening.

Good! It was needed. There are lots of weird glitches and lag from early Jan that need fixing in the Crucible.

Any IB group forming? I will be farming. : peace:

Thanks for the Iron Banner games guys! I was so terrible in there, only managed to do ok in one game sry :(

It was fun playing with you all though, bubble party! :)

Nah man you had more than one decent game :) I think everyone else who was in that fireteam has been playing the game every week for 17 months so... kinda to be expected.

IB Rift is a lot more fun with the clan :p Felt kinda bad for the team that quit out down to one player...

I put this on last night for the first time since November 2014.

My mate has recently started it so I created a Titan and started from scratch with him. Having not played it for so long I actually found I enjoyed it again, which I'm glad of. I'll enjoy going through it with him... but once it becomes a grind again I'll soon be shelving it!

My mate has recently started it so I created a Titan and started from scratch with him. Having not played it for so long I actually found I enjoyed it again, which I'm glad of. I'll enjoy going through it with him... but once it becomes a grind again I'll soon be shelving it!

Yeah, I was checking my friends list and seen you on it. I was thinking "What the hell is Kav playing that for?" :D

Welcome back! Just don't climb that bloody tree again! :P

The game's a bit quiet now. Bungie's fault. God knows what they're playing at over there. No new PvE content released or even announced for nearly five months.

And PvP events are being fucked up by stupid decisions. (Rift was still a stupid decision whether you had fun with it or not). Weapon balance is still a real mess, they keep breaking everything we love. Every time they try and balance it you just end up with one or two weapons that break the mold so everyone uses them. Then their solution is to blanket nerf that entire weapon class.

Not surprising that numbers have dropped off the way they have, but still disappointing.

I wonder if The Division will fill a gap ahead of Destiny 2.

I wonder if The Division will fill a gap ahead of Destiny 2.

I played the division beta a lot over the weekend and really liked it. It plays really different to Destiny with it being a third person cover shooter but it does scratch a similar itch with it having co op (4 man) fireteams and loot to chase.

More impressions in the Division thread.

"I may look legendary, but when it gets down to business I can get rather exotic."

Who want to be my partner for the Crimson Day event :love: