NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

And they'll probably show of Destiny 2 in a week.

Could be right, real or fake?

September 8th?

destiny_2_poster_leak_italian_1.jpg

Edited by Map

Welcome back fellow guardians. Guess we have to wait and see but we also found about RoI via a leaked poster and black gjallahorn/gjallarwing preorder exclusive few weeks before the official announcement. Could be the same story here!

iA8kNQr.png

Hopefully Sony will announce the beta as available now during their E3 conference.h

Edited by Hero-of-Time

Is everyone gonna come back for beta?

Don't know if people are still playing now but I know I haven't turned the game on since late November!

Definitely gonna play the Beta in June. Also Daft want to do the WOTM raid cos he haven't done it before. Who want to helping him slamdunk Akasis after the update dropped?

I'd need to level up first. And I would be surprised if I have time between Zelda and Persona.

I'd need to level up first. And I would be surprised if I have time between Zelda and Persona.

What LL are you? I'm sure we could get you through Normal mode.

So far I just did 90% of the Weekly Crota's End with randoms. Heroic modifier just made the raid tougher. I can confirm that our original strategy work very well with the challenge modes.

Basically you need to wipe every Knights, thralls, wizards and shirkers. Then a swordbreaker will come out and you need to kill it in order to use it's sword on the Deathsinger within 2 mins.

Same with the original solution but Crota will summon the Oversoul after he get up from our attack. A celestial Hawk Gunslinger can help with one-shot the oversoul. Gjallarhorn Crota then Gjallarhorn him again when he raised his sword up so the swordbearer can hurt him again and destroy the oversoul straightaway! Repeat the steps with different swordbearer.

Just got 100% completion in the record book. Might do the rest of the nodes in the book over next 4 months.

Edited by DriftKaiser

I want to return to this as I have finally finished my recent purchases but where would the best place for a light level 340? Also anyone else in the same boat?

It's now possible to reach 400LL through strikes, PVP and Archon's Forge in Plagueland. Just equips the highest LL gears (From Primary weapon to Artifact) and the smart loot RNG will dropping gears that is 3-5 LL higher than your current equipped. Also Bounties/Faction Package dropping gears too.

Pretty much anything gives higher gear now.

I did it via PVP and Strikes. Iron Banner is superb for certain slots. Use three of coins too.

Ah, so they finally made the RNG to be a manner which removes the grind.

It's now possible to reach 400LL through strikes, PVP and Archon's Forge in Plagueland. Just equips the highest LL gears (From Primary weapon to Artifact) and the smart loot RNG will dropping gears that is 3-5 LL higher than your current equipped. Also Bounties/Faction Package dropping gears too.

I may be asking a stupid question - but is one's light level somewhat limited according to what expansion they have? Like I wanted to get RoI but didn't cos I didn't feel I had anyone my level to play it up with - so I recall just trying to get back into it WITHOUT RoI and it felt like unless I paid to upgrade I wasn't going to get much more than I was before in the way of higher light items etc. The constantly evolving nature of updates(which is good) just throws me off a bit.

I may be asking a stupid question - but is one's light level somewhat limited according to what expansion they have? Like I wanted to get RoI but didn't cos I didn't feel I had anyone my level to play it up with - so I recall just trying to get back into it WITHOUT RoI and it felt like unless I paid to upgrade I wasn't going to get much more than I was before in the way of higher light items etc. The constantly evolving nature of updates(which is good) just throws me off a bit.

350 to 365 LL if you got TTK but don't have ROI. Took me a while to Google it haha.

Edited by DriftKaiser

Yeah, I'm up for that! Plus, I'm on a day off on Monday :D

I also have my shiny new Ice Breaker :)

How do you get the new Ice Breaker? Might have to fire it up and try to get one before the raid.

A long quest I'm guessing then?! I haven't played this game since November (when we had that terrible raid) so I am ridiculously out of the loop :heh:

Iirc its just RNG based, hoping for a bounty to drop from nightfall or something, unless it changed.

I don't think I've played since then either really.

Yeah, you have to complete the "Sunrise" bounty from Zavala. So basically complete the Nightfall within the timelimit (and obtain gold tier medal) I think.

Then hand in your bounty and hope RNGesus is your friend!