NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

Count me in.

Can't do it this week sorry, going away tomorrow and packing tonight.

Are you really going away, or are you just going to appear offline and play FFXV for days on end? ;)

Count me in.

Are you really going away, or are you just going to appear offline and play FFXV for days on end? ;)

Haha no, unfortunately actually going away to San Diego with work, and back Wednesday next week.

I was kinda gutted that FFXV didn't get to me before the weekend like it did for some of the people here!

Cheers guys - full house for tomorrow night :)

See you all at ~7:45pm : peace:

@Eddage @Shorty @Zell @DriftKaiser @Map

Well, I think it goes without saying that it could have gone better last night :laughing:

Anyway, when's everyone free to continue? I'm basically free this weekend and Monday.

Alright I am 392 now. This Iron Banner really pushed me up from 370 or so.

Though I am wondering if there are any other fast methods? I noticed yellow engram items can proc 1 light level above sometimes with upgrading.

I should be 393 for tomorrow.

Oh and:

Edited by Choze
Automerged Doublepost

Anyone want to do the Nightfall tomorrow night? I want to unlock the Icebreaker by complete the Sunrise Bounty (Must have 50000 kill points and completed within 30 mins.)

Anyone want to do the Nightfall tomorrow night? I want to unlock the Icebreaker by complete the Sunrise Bounty (Must have 50000 kill points and completed within 30 mins.)

I can't tomorrow :(

Ok i am 400 light now.

Got to get exotics now.

What is the best sniper to use?

Just finished the ROI book today. Still missing some gears pieces for both WOTM raid shader.

@Choze it's depending on which perks you got on your sniper rifle. 1K Yard stare was the popular. Icebreaker is still a beast as well. Zen Meteor and Black Splinder is amazing for the PVE/Raid.

Just finished the ROI book today. Still missing some gears pieces for both WOTM raid shader.

@Choze it's depending on which perks you got on your sniper rifle. 1K Yard stare was the popular. Icebreaker is still a beast as well. Zen Meteor and Black Splinder is amazing for the PVE/Raid.

Yeah I have got afew good snipers now. My old 1K yard is still nice too. The Zen Meteor is fun.

Been using more Fusion rifles lately. :awesome:

I need to try the raid.

Did VoG last night with a couple guys that were blind. And bad listeners. Atheon took way to long because the damage phase they refused to go to the center. And then I got no drops....

I think we're doing Crota tonight ha.