NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

Hi guys, sorry but I won't be on tonight...might be available tomorrow night be can't say for sure as work is mad at the moment. :(

Yes please

Free all week except Saturday (1.30-4.30pm) and most/if not all of Sunday afternoon/evening

Ace, full team then for 7.45 :)

@MilaGi @DriftKaiser @Eddage @Map @Zell

I'll probably use my Warlock for parts A and C and my Hunter for the Siege Engine! I assume challenge is back to Vosik? Dunno if it's worth bothering.

Edited by Shorty

It's definitely worth bothering with the challenge, I still need the hard mode boots! :heh:

The challenge isn't difficult as long as it doesn't keep screwing us over like last time!

I'll be sticking with my Titan throughout but am up for grabbing checkpoints and doing alts if we get through sections quickly!

Unless we fly through Vosik with some unprecedented level of success I don't think I'll be interested in doing anything twice :p

I need boots with both my Hunter and Warlock to reach LL400.

Will run through the lot with my hunter though

Sure feel free to take it, very busy up until Thursday this week so not likely I could even make it for a reasonable time!

Hi all I have been catching up with Destiny. Reached 365. Kind of wondering what is the fastest way to level from here? I enjoy PVP/Crucible mostly.

Then you're in luck, literally just playing crucible will net you good rewards. Take all the crucible bounties and get crucible and faction rewards as well. When you find yourself lacking in one thing like artifact or class item, maybe run strikes and get/use skeleton keys. Always buy 3 of coins and use one every PvP match (if 10 mins has passed since the last use)

Hi all I have been catching up with Destiny. Reached 365. Kind of wondering what is the fastest way to level from here? I enjoy PVP/Crucible mostly.

When iron banner rolls around you'll be laughing.

@Eddage @Zell @MilaGi @Map @DriftKaiser

Good attempt last night, sorry that I mucked up the slam on Aksis more than once. The challenge mode is leaving little room for error and the Warlock jump is not helping me... it's annoying because we flew through the rest of the raid in little over an hour.

Lets try again tomorrow (Friday), probably as soon as Zell is home!