NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

I can't do tonight, but can do tomorrow, Thursday and maybe Friday. Not around at all this weekend.

Shall we just move it to Thursday? That works with me still.

I think Thurs would be better for me actually, one of our radiators just started leaking so need to get it sorted out.

I could sit in reserve if you need a raider, i'm on call for Gritting this week so i can't for certain say if i'll be available - i've been out the last two nights in the evening, and potentially will be through the night later this week

I'm not likely to be available for the Raid tonight, especially not with a later start.

I'll be around for IB for a while, but probably coming off ~9.30pm.

Definitely available tomorrow evening, but if you're desperate to do it tonight then I'm happy to drop out.

If I can be so bold...as I know some people can't do later this week, can I put together a list of the first responders who are ready to raid at 7:45 (the usual time) tonight?

I think these people have all said they can do it:

@Eddage

@Shorty

me

@Zell

@Agent Gibbs

@MilaGi (can you do this if we started at 7:45?)

In the event that someone has to be go early and that there isn't a day we can all continue later in the week, would @Map be up for swapping in? This could apply if Milagi has to leave early and we can't all find a day later in the week.

I can do any time this evening, but yeah, we can't do the raid + challenge in 1hr 45 especially given the fact that nobody is ever ready to start on time.

I can do any time this evening, but yeah, we can't do the raid + challenge in 1hr 45 especially given the fact that nobody is ever ready to start on time.

Well hopefully if Map could take over, we could carry on playing!

Can people give their availability for the rest of the week, just in case? I'm free all evenings except Saturday evening (and Sunday morning). Map says he's free most other nights, as did Eddage and Milagi. Zell said he might be free tomorrow evening so that could be another option.

Would prefer to do another night if possible, just got in from work and I'm back out in a bit and won't be home till gone 9. Not sure I'll feel like raiding to be honest but I'll step in if you're desperate to do tonight.

It seems like we have enough people to do it up until 9:30 tonight, and we could run from the point we get to another day (like tomorrow) with whoever is available. Or we can do Iron Banner tonight, if people prefer!

I'm free all weekend but not Monday night.

Edited by Shorty

I'm free on Sunday evening. Had a great IB with Melt, Map, Milagi last night. Totally in love with my bladedancer and Grasp of Macok.

Okay hopefully we can get a raid going today...

1. Eddage

2. @Shorty

3. @MilaGi

4. @DriftKaiser

5. @Map

Can all start this afternoon/this evening right?

@Zell can start from 9(ish), @Sheikah what is your availability?

Otherwise all but Shorty would appear to be free on Monday (assuming Sheikah's availability).