NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

Would be up for Raiding. Can't do Saturday but should be good otherwise.

@Shorty @Map

When do you guys want to finish the bolt-caster quest?

I still can't believe I don't have any exotic swords other than the new one :laughing:

Okay so we didn't get one going tonight, how about tomorrow night?

@Shorty, @Sheikah, @DriftKaiser, @Map, @Zell

Also it looks like Bungie have stealth dropped Challenge Mode on us, this week is the Vosik Challenge...

You have to use the bombs that drop during the DPS phase to activate all four clean rooms.

What! @ the spoiler! I guess the next week's challenge is run infront of the death zamboni or something like that lol.

Argh super slammed at work today...sorry, but doesn't look like I'm going to be able to make it for any reasonable time. :(

@MilaGi @Map @Zell @Eddage @DriftKaiser

Any chance you guys are around to finish the HM raid today? If so say when you're available.

I'm about all day if anyone wants to raid, could do an alt raid if the first group not all free.

Or @Map and @MilaGi, the Bolt Caster quest?

I think I should be about in the evening, not certain what time yet though.

Any chance you guys are around to finish the HM raid today? If so say when you're available.

I'm about all day if anyone wants to raid, could do an alt raid if the first group not all free.

I'm available this evening for both (from around 4pm-ish). Not restricted by time since I'm not at work tomorrow.

Would be cool to get Bolt Caster out the way before the Raid too if we have time

Yeah I'll be on later, probably from 4/5ish.

Zell said he will be on later and Drift confirmed he could raid from 5, just to keep everyone up to date :)

New week, new raid. Aksis challenge this time!

Can people raid tonight @ 7:45?

1. Eddage

2. @Sheikah

3. @Shorty

4. @DriftKaiser

5. @Map

6. Space

If not say when you will be available. If we don't raid tonight then I'm up for creating a fireteam and smashing some Iron Banner!

Edited by Eddage

Me too.

Since we don't run alt raids anymore would anyone be against swapping about a bit? I'd like to run my Titan through parts A and C, and my Hunter through B....

I don't see why we can't do each bit with multiple characters. We could definitely do Aksis 2/3 times fairly easily and quickly.

Vosik and the Siege Engine are the things that take the longest so not sure if we'll want to do them more than once. I guess we can see how long it takes us first time and then decide.

We can do Aksis more than once depending on how much time we have (challenge mode sounds a bit tricky) but I just meant alternating so we're only chancing gear we need :)