NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

I can do anytime but Thursday.

Got up to 382 last night (including a 386 class item) and my sniper is 384 so that final boss DPS phase should be a little easier!

Ok then if you can both raid on Sunday afternoon, shall we say 1PM start on Sunday? I'll give first refusal to the people who had already signed up for the last one that didn't go ahead.

1) Eddage

2) Shorty

3) Sheikah

4) @Map

5) @Zell

6) @DriftKaiser

Edited by Shorty

@Eddage @Shorty Do we need to solve the second puzzle first before we start the Raid?

Yes we do, but if needs be we can just do it right before we start.

That ruddy monitor puzzle! went through the raid tonight and got to the end and one laser was still left! what could have gone wrong? oh thats right we had to return to orbit because during the arch priest fight it kept randomly killing three people in the safe zone rooms, so obviously it screwed that monitor we'd activated before the fight

This fuckin game and its glitches! they really should let the monitors checkpoint

That ruddy monitor puzzle! went through the raid tonight and got to the end and one laser was still left! what could have gone wrong? oh thats right we had to return to orbit because during the arch priest fight it kept randomly killing three people in the safe zone rooms, so obviously it screwed that monitor we'd activated before the fight

This fuckin game and its glitches! they really should let the monitors checkpoint

Isn't the first monitor after that boss fight...?

Isn't the first monitor after that boss fight...?

Maybe you can do it before or after? We'd always done it after.

Its just to the left up the fan/pipes, you can get to it before the boss fight, which we did so we wouldn't forget it :weep:

Do it after, you won't forget :p

And yeah, you can't leave the raid as part of that puzzle.

Just posting to see if I can make anyone jealous that I have (popcorn) the quest for year 3 thorn.

It dropped in archon forge just shortly after I saw a random get in. So 2/5 in 10-15 minutes? Probably a coincidence; specially though I got the quest after turning in the weekly bounties that you get from Shiro4

Just posting to see if I can make anyone jealous that I have (popcorn) the quest for year 3 thorn.

It dropped in archon forge just shortly after I saw a random get in. So 2/5 in 10-15 minutes? Probably a coincidence; specially though I got the quest after turning in the weekly bounties that you get from Shiro4

I've had it for about a week now, just haven't actually bothered starting it yet :heh:

specially though I got the quest after turning in the weekly bounties that you get from Shiro4

Yes, that is how you get it ;)

The artifact that reduces damage over time in the crucible makes me apathetic towards the weapon really.

Thorn isn't the superpower it once was, so I'm less bothered about it.

However, I would quite like the Trespasser, which Xur is selling this weekend!!

Well I got wrecked with it a few times on trials, feels OP, it's a burst fire sidearm I think.

What's good about the Trespasser?

It's a beast mode sidearm on steroids with burst fire that wrecks everything it comes into contact with.

Only downside with Trespasser is that it ran out of ammo really fast so I'll keep those gears that offers you "more sidearm ammos" perk. Also remember to reload the magazine after a kill to get the Unrepentant perk for longer, powerful burst!

HM WoTM next week and the LL raised to 400. D:

Edited by DriftKaiser