NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

So what time are people going to be on tonight? Anyone fancy making a three man fire team and starting the story together?

I reckon I'll be on around 6:30.

So what time are people going to be on tonight? Anyone fancy making a three man fire team and starting the story together?

I reckon I'll be on around 6:30.

If I can avoid going out tonight then I should be able to make that.

If the servers settle down and let people sign-on that is. Been reading up, apparently there's a sign-on queue on both the Xbox One and PS4 servers at the moment.

Not sure what time I'll be on now. Just picked up the updated inventory for my new flat so have to go through that first :/

Hopefully get a few hours in around 8

I'll probably be on at 8. Going to head to the gym.

Also, off topic @Eddage that TV I got is fucking epic.

I'm online now. Can't sit here not playing till 8!

Edited by Deathjam

Had a great game with Mpryer today. Yet decrypt my exotic engrams cos I want to save until I'm done with the quests so I can level up my LL beyond 350.

Clunky ass cutscene story telling.

Did a couple missions, they feel a bit more Halo in a small way. Not sure the Plaguelands are going to grab me the same way the Dreadnaught did though.

It's nice that I seem to be getting good drops though designed to level with. Bought a 350 chest piece, and all drops have been 320 until I hit 322 and now they're all 330. Definitely designed to actually help people progress their level.

Can only do a couple hours per night though sadly.

Had a great game with Mpryer today. Yet decrypt my exotic engrams cos I want to save until I'm done with the quests so I can level up my LL beyond 350.

Yeah, was good fun. That last quest we ended the day on was pretty epic!

Fun and infuriating getting to the top of the mountain as well.

nJEBfoB.jpg

@MilaGi what time do you think you'll be on tonight? Fancy teaming up?

And anyone else if you're on.

I'd say anywhere between 7:00-7:20pm, and yeah, that would be cool :)

If you're already in a fireteam before I get on then that's cool too

The missions have been pretty terrible. Completely unmemorable.

Oh come on! There was time when...yeah....all I can remember is the axe. Archon forge is fun though which you never got to try.

EDIT: 1 EXTRA ROOM! Remember that?

How are people levelling up their year 2 gear past 340?

As far as I can tell you can only use year 3 blues to infuse year 2 legendaries and the blues I'm getting seem to be capping out at 340?!

That's probably when I'd get on anyway, not in any rush to start super early!

My bus was late so I'll not be on until 8ish

How are people levelling up their year 2 gear past 340?

As far as I can tell you can only use year 3 blues to infuse year 2 legendaries and the blues I'm getting seem to be capping out at 340?!

Legendaries

Legendaries

As in Legendary engrams? Because all the year three legendary items I have (gotten from vendors) can't be used on the older gear...

As in Legendary engrams? Because all the year three legendary items I have (gotten from vendors) can't be used on the older gear...

That can't be right as I bought the old iron banner sash and used that to level my exotic dead orbit sash on my titan. I even have my vault full of legendary engrams and have been using those to level things too.

That can't be right as I bought the old iron banner sash and used that to level my exotic dead orbit sash on my titan. I even have my vault full of legendary engrams and have been using those to level things too.

Do the weapons/armour you use for infusion fuel have the Rise of Iron logo?

I think that may be what stops you doing it, so you can't buy new vendor gear and put it straight into your old items.