NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

Thought everyone would like to relieve their raid memories with this video. I'll never forgot the time I did the fist of havoc to finish off that Templar in VOG or we got the flawless raider trophy in CE or the time we did a blind raid in KF. :)

Pretty cool for capturing the atmosphere but for me the raid was about the action :D I wonder if I've got enough footage to splice together some clips and remember what it was like figuring those raids out for the first time. I can still remember very clearly how long we spent in the Gorgon maze looking for the exit, I wandered around with stealth (cool af, it's not like everyone had a Bladedancer back then) and when I finally found a narrow passageway and the words "Vault of Glass" popped up on the screen, I was so fucking excite.

When we first learned how how to damage Atheon or how to bring down Crota with the sword, that was really awesome.

Running VoG over and over again for Fatebringer or Vex Mythoclast or Vision of Confluence (@Deathjam) or the last bit of armour you needed to hit the level cap... it hasn't quite touched that brilliance since.

Edited by Shorty

You top a lot of them I notice ;) is that why you pointed it out haha. Pretty proud of the longest kill spree by 5 though!

Pretty surprised that presumably only two of us have ever survived a full 15 minute crucible game without dying :p and one is @Jimbob!

I'll hold that record with my head held high. Can't remember ever surviving a full Crucible match.

Anyone want to do Kingsfalls HM this week? All 3 challenge modes are available as its the last week before Rise of Iron so a good chance for anyone missing anything.

Anyone want to do Kingsfalls HM this week? All 3 challenge modes are available as its the last week before Rise of Iron so a good chance for anyone missing anything.

I'm up for that. Should be free all evenings.

I would be up for that, although I wouldn't be able to play on Saturday.

For all you Grimoire collectors, Private Matches are now live and each map has a dead ghost. I'm going to avoid a guide and try to find them myself.

Looks good. I can't help but feel totally out of the loop with the community and people on here, probably more because it's been so long since playing it than anything else.

I probably won't be in till 9 tonight, should be ok for any other night though if we get enough people.

Start at 9 then we might be able to continue tomorrow night? I didn't want to hijack your setup but wanted to make sure it actually happened (don't think the last few attempts have) :)

That possible for you @Zell?

Anyone else? @Sheikah @Deathjam @MilaGi @DriftKaiser @Daft

I'm not on tonight unfortunately. Only a 'maybe' for tomorrow as my dad and bro usually visit me on a Friday

Seems like the only thing i am missing in the book is the Hard mode Oryx kill. My last calcified fragment too. Can i do it after launch? Or am I too late?

I haven't played in about 8 months. One successful CoE card and some strikes later, I've gone from 300 to 315 in a week.

And by Tuesday I bet those 15 levels are irrelevant.

Been gone awhile. Still sorting things in my new place. |Anyone up to anything destiny today or tomorrow before update?

Been gone awhile. Still sorting things in my new place. |Anyone up to anything destiny today or tomorrow before update?

Can do seems like a good idea.

Hope everyone will have a good game session tomorrow. All rare class item from Y1 and Y2 are now legendary so you can be frabjous again with makeshift scarf :)