NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

The shaders and ghost shells only dropped at the end of the Double games. However the ghost shells got a crap RNG drop rate.

Also there are some players will use Thorns/Icebreaker/Invective so be careful out there. :)

Yeah after getting all the bounties on 2 chars I didn't see a single ghost drop, never mind 320 :/

@MilaGi, gonna bail on Crimson Doubles, can't be bothered to play tonight, sorry.

If you still need someone to do it with later in the week then send me a message!

Finally got a 320 chocolate shell after like 40+ games.

Edit: New Information.

Look like we will have another update soon with more PVE content and improving replayability. Then another DLC expansion later this year and Destiny 2 in 2017.

Edited by DriftKaiser

Also there are some players will use Thorns/Icebreaker/Invective so be careful out there. :)

What's the deal with them weapons? OP?

Icebreaker was an amazing Y1 exotic that got nerfed and then hasn't transferred over to Y2. My first ever exotic actually, got it a couple of days after the game launched, loved that gun and used it all the time. Everyone had one ready for starting almost every fight in the Vault of Glass.

Anyway it can't be reloaded, it generates its own ammo, which is why people using it in Crimson Doubles (since the latest patch means not spawning with special ammo in 3v3 and 2v2 playlists).

Invective also generates its own ammo although in a different way, it refills a whole magazine after a while and can still be filled with regular ammo.

Thorn is... well Thorn is still nerfed so it's no that much to worry about. At the end of Y1 though there was a long time when Thorn was extremely common as it could basically two-shot kill anyone in PvP if you got headshots (very easy back then) the DoT would finish them off.

Ahhh right cheers! I'm sure I've got an invective and a thorn somewhere but I don't ever use them - heyho did tell me that the Thorn used to be quite favoured when I got it though. Not sure if I'll bother with Doubles anyhow - likely to get my ass handed to me I imagine. Though saying that maybe I'll try and convince someone to have a go for the chuckle...

@Rummy even if you get your ass pwned, you can complete the Bounties and quest to get a lot of legendary armour gears/fall 2015 emote and the shader/ghost shell will drop even if you lost the game. :)

Look like Bungie will give everyone a 320 ghost shell per an account if they played 7 games of doubles after the event.

Edited by DriftKaiser

Awesome. All I need now is the class item to hit 320. Although it would be the third (?) time I've hit Destiny's level cap and probably the most anti-climatic :p

I've been at that stage for a couple of months now, the class item is the most annoying item to get as there is no guaranteed way to get it!

Look like Bungie will give everyone a 320 ghost shell per an account if they played 7 games of doubles after the event.

Just to check - is that a bounty or just a general thing and can it be done with multiple characters?. Nvm, per account. Still cool though.

And maybe with that...anyone wanna play like 7 or 14 doubles games with me today at some point :p?

Edited by Rummy

Thanks for the join/offer @DriftKaiser, sorry I had to bail - messaged Frag this morning so we decided to have a little Destiny Date :heart: Managed to eventually get all the bounties(took some work, espesh hand cannon kills) and we generally got our arses handed to us on the whole baring maybe like 4or5/whoknows how many matches though we had one suicide team. Felt a bit gutted for Frag though because within a few matches I got a 317 shell, and just a few later got a 315 shell, and he didn't get any throughout it all! Made me wish there was a way you could trade items to friends in the game - say if you've played X amounts of hours together as fireteams or completed like Y amount of activities you can then trade a bit within limits - would have loved to send one of the shells his way, though I guess he'll still get the 320 when all's said and done.

Also thank you to @MilaGi for offering to help the other night too! I was actually a little under the influence at the time and didn't trust myself to Destiny all that well, but it's really awesome and appreciated that all of you guys are keen to jump in and help folks so often!

I guess I should say, given it's Valentines, that I heart N-E! :hug: Happy Crimson Day folks!

Edited by Rummy

That's crazy, I've played about 50 games and not even seen anyone get a ghost! Like you say though, we're all getting one soon.

Got my third Flawless victory with random players I met at the reef. Got the Adept Doctrine of Passage. About the time!

Played some doubles with @DriftKaiser, it's a really fun mode. It's a shame it isn't around for longer.

It's not too shabby! @Sheikah and I had a few games yesterday. Good fun although we had a couple of rather frustrating games where we got beat 5-4 when we should have won comfortably. Think we would have done had I been in beastmode like Sheikah was! :D

I was super rusty but I was starting to get back into the groove by the end. I might be on tonight if I get home at a reasonable time.

Okay I found out that I missed a calcified fragment at the Piston Jumping puzzle in the KF raid. Would like to do a raid soon if other are up for it.

@DriftKiaser, I'm up for a raid but if the last few weeks have been anything to go by we'll struggle to find 6 people!

What challenge mode is it this week? If it's Oryx then I'm super duper up for it!