NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

@Deathjam

If its normal I can do it maybe. Dune Buggy won't stay running (summer gas I think). Just tried playing a minute ago and I'm having connection issues. Got booted right as we got to the boss of a strike and I quite.

Joined a friend on Trials yesterday.

....That feeling when you're on 8 wins and no loses and then lose the next match 4-5.

...And then lose the match after it, too.

-_-

So close. I'm having a lot of fun on the map this week, though so it's not a big deal.

Hard mode raid this Wednesday, 8PM

Any takers? I know some people can never do Tuesdays so thought Wednesday for a change.

Sheikah

[space]

[space]

[space]

[space]

[space]

Any takers? I know some people can never do Tuesdays so thought Wednesday for a change.

Sheikah

[space]

[space]

[space]

[space]

[space]

Me please.

Sheikah

[space]

[space]

[space]

[space]

[space]

Sign me up please!

Finally finished off Oryx. I was basically the weak link but we had a good fireteam. Breezed through every boss until the deathsingers and Oryx. Have Numen boots now and the 310 artifact, so I can just squeeze out 300 light.

If there's still a space or if anyone drops out, let me know.

@MilaGi @Deathjam Trials tomorrow night?

I should be online from around 7 onwards.

@Daft Did you reach the Lighthouse yesterday? I'm sure I saw that you were in the Mercury social area!

Congrats to @Sheikah @Zell and @Shorty for getting there. Did any of you get anything decent?

Interesting that Iron Banner is going to be on Clash rather than Control this time round

Congrats to @Sheikah @Zell and @Shorty for getting there. Did any of you get anything decent?

Thanks man. After struggling a lot I think a combination of sobriety and an earlier start helped!

Got the handcannon. Which is so, so bad. For fun I decided to try using it on some post-9 trials matches, it couldn't hit a guy at all despite my aim being dead on the guy's head. The distance was roughly from the hanging platform on Firebase Delphi to the C heavy ammo. Absolutely shocking what they've done to handcannons. I got a couple of kills with it but I definitely let the team down just for trying it out.

It was 317 atk though. Think it'll go straight into my pulse rifle.

On the second visit I nabbed the scout rifle, also 317, but not had a play with it yet.

Edited by Shorty

@MilaGi I'll be on earlier if in any chance you're on but yes, 7. See you there. @Deathjam

I can tell you the weather on Mercury this week is sunny.

Cheers man. :D

Can't believe we went there twice on two tickets yesterday. I really enjoyed the level by the end of it, such a fun level to snipe on. I got the auto rifle at 317 and the pulse rifle at 312. The pulse rifle seems pretty decent - has hidden hand, stability perks, similar loadout to Nirwen's (although no fast reload/third eye). Not sure it will be better than Nirwen's but still good all the same.

Cheers man. :D

Can't believe we went there twice on two tickets yesterday. I really enjoyed the level by the end of it, such a fun level to snipe on. I got the auto rifle at 317 and the pulse rifle at 312. The pulse rifle seems pretty decent - has hidden hand, stability perks, similar loadout to Nirwen's (although no fast reload/third eye). Not sure it will be better than Nirwen's but still good all the same.

Pulse rifle hits like a truck.

hiya, i'm rummy's friend/psychick-youth (for those who i did some of the raid with the other week). just thought i'd pop in and say hi and that'll be somewhat active in this thread.

Welcome! We don't bite too hard, don't be afeared to check out other threads.

Just noticed that Join Date, you sneaky.

hiya, i'm rummy's friend/psychick-youth (for those who i did some of the raid with the other week). just thought i'd pop in and say hi and that'll be somewhat active in this thread.

Yaaaassss! One of us! Worth checking out some of the other threads here too if you're bored at all, pretty good discussions usually. Just so you know the guys from here who we raided with were Deathjam, Agent Gibbs, and Blade - if it helps context who's who at all.

(yeah @Nolan he joined for something in the playground then left us...until now!)

Anyone find that there's an ebb and flow to the quality of the Trials competition?

Friday night – Pretty much what I expect. Run into a few tougher-than-I'd-expect-teams early on but still manageable.

Saturday – A little tougher than Friday toward the end but a little easy during the first few matches.

Sunday – This is my prime Lighthouse day. The cream of the crop don't seem to pop up too much and the crap teams are a plenty.

Monday Night – ...

adp4nXQ_460sa.gif

Anyone find that there's an ebb and flow to the quality of the Trials competition?

Friday night – Pretty much what I expect. Run into a few tougher-than-I'd-expect-teams early on but still manageable.

Saturday – A little tougher than Friday toward the end but a little easy during the first few matches.

Sunday – This is my prime Lighthouse day. The cream of the crop don't seem to pop up too much and the crap teams are a plenty.

Monday Night – ...

adp4nXQ_460sa.gif

Typical. The one day I can't play is the best day to play. God we had some beast teams yesterday.

Monday Night – ...

adp4nXQ_460sa.gif

That GIF sums it up perfectly!

Wonder how many people use their alts on a Monday or just play to piss people off lol

I remember when you, me and @Eddage would get up at the crack of dawn in the hope that we'd avoid all the elite Trials players haha