NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

Organising another Hard Mode King's Fall for next week. I can't do Tuesday so suggesting Wednesday. Usual start - around 7.30-8 depending.

Sign me up!

Sign me up for the new raid if there's space. Not gonna make 4 should he there before 5 though. Sorry.

Have they done something with the Vault of Glass? its suddenly got the new quest highlighting for me

Edit

Well took all day but I got the touch or malice (and a few 310 exotics taking me to 307)

Never again! Just utterly painful doing some of those bits solo, well just one bit the last mission and killing a specific enemy in whilst surviving the Echo and hordes of enemies on Phobos, took the best part of 2 hours and in the end I did it in one go when switching to the red death for a primary and lowering my light to 304 in the process

Edited by Agent Gibbs

Have they done something with the Vault of Glass? its suddenly got the new quest highlighting for me

Edit

Well took all day but I got the touch or malice (and a few 310 exotics taking me to 307)

Never again! Just utterly painful doing some of those bits solo, well just one bit the last mission and killing a specific enemy in whilst surviving the Echo and hordes of enemies on Phobos, took the best part of 2 hours and in the end I did it in one go when switching to the red death for a primary and lowering my light to 304 in the process

Maybe it's for No time to explain quest?

Man....some jerk (driftkaiser) joined my fireteam today and stuck around a bit and then left in the middle of a heroic strike. Just to play Trails with some other jerks.

So I went and had an awesome time at the Court of Oryx. A freakin ton of drops for all different runes. Literally one point away from hitting 295 now :/

Man....some jerk (driftkaiser) joined my fireteam today and stuck around a bit and then left in the middle of a heroic strike. Just to play Trails with some other jerks.

So I went and had an awesome time at the Court of Oryx. A freakin ton of drops for all different runes. Literally one point away from hitting 295 now :/

Sorry! I'll help you next time! :( Glad you had a good time with CoO.

I reached level 40 on the Xbox One version, whoop! Also managed to get hold of the blue glowy skull mask for Festival of the Lost which is pretty cool. It's still such a lonely experience on Xbone though and the PVP modes still do nothing for me. PVE, however, is great. Glad I picked this back up with The Taken King.

I reached level 40 on the Xbox One version, whoop! Also managed to get hold of the blue glowy skull mask for Festival of the Lost which is pretty cool. It's still such a lonely experience on Xbone though and the PVP modes still do nothing for me. PVE, however, is great. Glad I picked this back up with The Taken King.

Damn man, can't imagine playing this alone. You not tempted by a PS4 for anything out now/in future? We've got a bustling PS4 community here. :)

Damn man, can't imagine playing this alone. You not tempted by a PS4 for anything out now/in future? We've got a bustling PS4 community here. :)

Probably gonna hop in for Uncharted 4, so will likely grab Destiny on PS4 then. I really love the Xbone, but it's really hard to find people to play some games with.

Probably gonna hop in for Uncharted 4, so will likely grab Destiny on PS4 then. I really love the Xbone, but it's really hard to find people to play some games with.

If it wasn't for the community here, I would have stopped playing a long time ago. Considering that I am addicted now, I don't know how to feel about these 'enablers'.

Maybe it's for No time to explain quest?

Nope i've finished all the quests now (for taken king, that one included)

Its really random, i was hoping they'd sneakily released a new Hard Mode with taken and a year 2 Vex Mythoclast

a man can dream

@Deathjam @MilaGi Assuming work hasn't totalled me, Trials tonight?

Yeah, definitely - I'll be on! Already bought all the boons!

If anyone still needs Black Spindle or the ship, it's that mission's today.

Yes yes yes yes yes! :)

Sorry if I worded that badly (grammar not withstanding), I'm not around myself, just giving a heads up. Reminder to people who might potentially want to help @MilaGi, there's also a unique ship up for grabs!

Yeah, definitely - I'll be on! Already bought all the boons!

Yes yes yes yes yes! :)

Assuming work hasn't totalled myself, yeah sure

Sweet! I should be on at 7:30 at the latest. I'll aim for 7, though.

Sweet! I should be on at 7:30 at the latest. I'll aim for 7, though.

I'll be on doing Black Spindle as soon as I get home which will be around ~6.30pm-ish.

Got a delivery coming anywhere between 7-8pm so hopefully it'll come in the earlier stages of that timeframe!

I'll be on doing Black Spindle as soon as I get home which will be around ~6.30pm-ish.

Got a delivery coming anywhere between 7-8pm so hopefully it'll come in the earlier stages of that timeframe!

I'll be home between 5 and six but will be trying to fit a movie in then. If you are desperate for another quester Milagi I will help.

Is it worth enduring my 310 Jade Rabbit into one of my raid legendary primaries? Like the scout rifle? I just got it but since I got the touch of malice yesterday I'm not sure if it's worth keeping