NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

Raid reminder for tonight. Anyone think they could make it on earlier? Specifically looking at @Sheikah and @Zell who get off work later than most.

I can try for half 7.

@Deathjam and I bought it too - simply had to be done!

@Zell @Blade @Agent Gibbs @Deathjam @Map

Was a good effort last night guys - nearly got the Warpriest down. Would have definitely managed it had Matt not been booted to the title screen! Cruel twist of fate!

We'll definitely get him next time - very confident of that happening. Here's hoping that RNG is in our favour and we all get some decent drops for the raid tomorrow.

Raid tomorroe at 8. Everyone still in?

I'm in!

wait you can have just three on the platforms? so the first three and the runner just jumps to the relic (since those platforms won't fully form) that works? having two floaters would improve things

I'm in!

wait you can have just three on the platforms? so the first three and the runner just jumps to the relic (since those platforms won't fully form) that works? having two floaters would improve things

The activation plates on the ground create floating platforms to the next plate, so the third plate creates platforms to the relic. All the 4th plate is doing is creating platforms back to the 1st.

Awesome work to the raid team @Zell @Sheikah @Eddage @Daft @DriftKaiser. I feel like we've got a system down. Sorry that RNG was unkind to me, with a couple of arm upgrades I was able to get to 310, but still not high enough to lower those reds. Also, drinking less next time may help (but where's the fun in that??)

How's 3pm on Saturday sound for continuation?

And if we have a tonne of time, we could start with an alt run, see if we get any better gear for infusion. Single set of 300+ boots would make a lot of difference for my main.

Edited by Shorty

I'm not sure if I can do 3pm, my folks are coming over some time on Saturday and dunno when they'll be gone.

I should think 5pm onwards would be a certainty.

Solo'd the Warpriest on Hard. :heh:

Last Guardian standing? LOL

I can do Friday night and Sunday afternoon/evening.

Sorry I missed the party invite(which I'm assuming was post-raid related?) - I was just cracking in to a Prison of Elders run with my mate but when I was done it seems the party was no more!

I'm only available on this Wed, Fri and Sun.

I can do any of those days as well, what's the rest of the team's availability?

Edited by Shorty

I'm only available on this Wed, Fri and Sun.

I can do any of those days as well, what's the rest of the team's availability?

Of those days I can do Friday and Sunday. Can only do from early evening on Sunday though.

I can do them all. Looks like Sun then?

Edited by Sheikah

Yesterday's daily heroic, Kings of Decay, is that quest glitched? I've done it 3 times now, twice on the daily and each and every time after Cayde finishes talking, the ghost tells me the Knight is down. I've never even seen that knight in the mission. Is it just a weird coincidence I always join literally as someone is killing it?

Good game last night guys! thanks to @Shorty for taking Maps place (are you okay @Map? we seem to remember you being ill lately)

got some great RNG drops -

307 Midna's revenge fusion rifle (infused it into my sniper)

310 Raid Gauntles from Gorgoroth

310 Obsideon mind exotic helmet from the Trenchway chest

306(?) Raid scout Rifle from Oryx

got some useless ones too like another warlock bond lower than my current one (302 i think)

Think i got the best loot!

If anyone wants another raid or an Alt run this week i'd probably be up for it Sunday, If not does everyone think we can do same time next week for a normal run again? need more 310 loot to make HM easier/doable

@Blade@Deathjam@Zell@MilaGi

Good game last night guys! thanks to @Shorty for taking Maps place (are you okay @Map? we seem to remember you being ill lately)

got some useless ones too like another warlock bond lower than my current one (302 i think)

If anyone wants another raid or an Alt run this week i'd probably be up for it Sunday, If not does everyone think we can do same time next week for a normal run again? need more 310 loot to make HM easier/doable

I'm up for another run this week. Saturday would be preferable but I maybe able to wrangle some time on Sunday if we are swift and on time.

And yeah I'm down for another run next week

I think Saturday is the only day I can do an Alt run (from roughly 6.30pm onwards).

Otherwise I'm pretty much free next week (except Tuesday), for a fresh run.

EDIT:

Didn't get great loot, but RNGesus will love me some day soon I'm sure!

Got 2x hunter cloaks which were both lower light than what I already have (so infused into my legendary Queen cloak).

Managed to get 303 light level boots, which is an improvement.

My exotic special weapon engram turned into a 310 Fourth Horseman so I was pretty pleased with that :)

Edited by MilaGi

Yeah, still feeling unwell, to be honest I don't even recall signing up for last nights raid so sorry if you guys were waiting on me, glad you got it done though and got some drops.

I'd be up for a raid at the weekend if I start feeling better.

Yesterday's daily heroic, Kings of Decay, is that quest glitched? I've done it 3 times now, twice on the daily and each and every time after Cayde finishes talking, the ghost tells me the Knight is down. I've never even seen that knight in the mission. Is it just a weird coincidence I always join literally as someone is killing it?
Is this the knight that people used to farm for engrams? Maybe they removed it?

Is this the knight that people used to farm for engrams? Maybe they removed it?

Oh maybe. Tsugoth is the name. Seems silly to gimp a quest as opposed to change the drop rate for the mission specifically. He is one of the Zealots that can appear in the cosmodrome.

Yep, sure can. What time is everyone thinking? From 4pm onward is good for me. I might be able to do earlier.