NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

I'll be up for that! need some more 300+ weapons to upgrade everything, particularly my Super Stimulant that thing is crazy awesome, one shotting those wizards even at 293 light.

If we can take down the Warpriest we 'should' all get some 310 or above armour/weapons which will help everything

Wonder how the other team is doing? by now they've surely got to the rune's/warpriest? Did you guys have glitches with the aura not transferring sometimes? despite waiting perfectly until countdowns were finished etc?

We made to Oryx but can't staggering him due to our low level. Think we should redoing the HM after the reset to get more gears to infuse until we are around 315.

We staggered him once, but RNG was just not kind enough. Or rather, it gave all our weapons and armour to @Sheikah. If we could all only be so lucky, we might have a shot :p

Just popped in and checked what the nightfall was this week as I read the post. Dust Palace, fuck that shit.

Also, what's up with the Daily and Weekly not telling us the mission name anymore?

I love Dust Place. It's not that hard. Just use Raze-lighter to kill the Flayers straightaway before other enemies spawn in. Weekly is a heroic strike playlist now.

Yeah Dust Palace is a cake walk with a good sword. Cleared the nightfall yesterday using remote play.

Heroic Raid was pretty straight forward up until Oryx, it's just the bump to light level 320 that did us.

I think a full team of 310s is absolute minimum requirement for beating him.

I hate Dust Palace as a holdover from pre TTK and pre adjusting the Flayers shields. My first time doing that strike was great until the end and then it was just a stone wall.

I'm also still hovering around 290ish light, and have no Raid gear.....well I almost have a full Crota set from pre HoW and didn't play until TTK...so that was fun to replace with green drops.

Heroic Raid was pretty straight forward up until Oryx, it's just the bump to light level 320 that did us.

I think a full team of 310s is absolute minimum requirement for beating him.

Agreed.

Actually really like the changes. It's harder but also fuller, with more meat on the bone. The Warpriest is especially good. Golgoroth could have been more different but the change is still really decent. Night and day compared to Crota HM.

@MilaGi @Map @Agent Gibbs @Deathjam

Resume hard mode raid tomorroe from 8?

That should be fine with me. May bring my Hunter instead for the chance of extra loot, but can switch back to my Titan if we're struggling.

Warpriest and Golgoroth are definitely doable, Oryx not so much. I think the group needs to all be around 310 light to have a reasonable chance.

That should be fine with me. May bring my Hunter instead for the chance of extra loot, but can switch back to my Titan if we're struggling.

Warpriest and Golgoroth are definitely doable, Oryx not so much. I think the group needs to all be around 310 light to have a reasonable chance.

At our light levels I'm not sure we can do warpriest. Would be interested in running normal mode on alts to get more infusion gear.

Sorry I had to bail out of the raid yesterday, hope it didn't take too long to get going again. Dan told me you got up to Oryx, good to hear that. I'm jealous of your HMG Sheikah.

Lets do another HM raid, Tues 8pm!

Minimum light 300 and you must have some decent 310 weapons. Sorry, it can't be done without.

Me

[space]

[space]

[space]

[space]

[space]

Sign me up!

Me me me me me, need to get some Sheikah style loot drops!

Were you guys not hitting the tortoise?

Were you guys not hitting the tortoise?

Is that some sort of euphemism?

Is that some sort of euphemism?

I thought we had it bad with people having three course meals or doing the washing I really hope that its not, because if people are hitting the tortoise during party chats!....i uhh its not the sort of party i've signed up for

Anyone wants to do a Normal Raid?

Wednesday from 8.

@Blade

@

@

@

@

@

I'd like to but if I have the timezones right I'll still be at work for another 3 hours. :(

What's recommended for Normal anyway? I know it was said for HM 300minimum with a 310 weapon. I've yet to break 292 light and 300 on a weapon.