NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

@Blade

@Agent Gibbs

@Eddage

@Shorty

@Zell

Thanks for the Raid last night and for convincing me to stay that little bit longer to get it done!

What did you get? Did you guys get above 300?

Also is there a chance I could get assistance with the nightfall tonight? May farm the flayers for their mantles.

I'm currently at 306. Might buy an exotic chest piece or two to infuse to 310 on my chest. Should hit 307. Might infuse my Raid sniper over my 1000-Yard Stare to 307. Just because of that extra Taken damage. It's got less impact but that extra damage and the cocoon perk make it a little too tasty to resist.

What did you get? Did you guys get above 300?

Also is there a chance I could get assistance with the nightfall tonight? May farm the flayers for their mantles.

I'm above 300 now. Got the scout rifle, auto rifle and another shotgun (higher light level). Also got the chest piece, and another hunter cloak, plus a 308 kingslayer shell. Not a bad haul!

I'll give you a hand on nightfall tonight :)

I still don't have a single piece of Hunter raid gear. Ran Titan last night, I was wearing 302 arms yesterday and Golgoroth dropped... 303 arms. I did get the helmet though which meant I could switch to my 310 Ruin Wings, happy with that :)

When can we reschedule Hard Mode since we aren't on tonight so @Blade can engage hard mode on his girlfriend

Saturday?

I can do Saturday

When can we reschedule Hard Mode since we aren't on tonight so @Blade can engage hard mode on his girlfriend

Saturday?

Saturday is fine for me too :)

Saturday?

Hahaha!!!! She's not my girlfriend (just seeing each other :) )

I'm in for Sat!

Saturday?

Yeah, I can do Saturday.

What sort of time? I'm free all day really

From late afternoon for me. I'm at Bramall Lane for early kick off against Milwall.

Looks like being light 311 and higher guarantees all exotics decrypt at 310, no higher. Did see one person say a 290 decrypted, but nothing backing that up, so they were either wrong or there's a very low chance. No decrypting exotics to 320, raid gear's probably the only way to get there.

From late afternoon for me. I'm at Bramall Lane for early kick off against Milwall.

Don't think I'll be on until 8pm, my dad asked me to help him with some Diy and his time frame was "I want to be done before X factor" which is 7:30/8:00 right?

Reminder for the other Hard Mode raid tomorrow 4pm

Me

@Dan_Dare

@Eddage

@Sheikah

@Daft

@DriftKaiser

Further reminder - we really want to *start* at 4, so if you need to sort your inventory, buy synths or whatever, please try and get on beforehand.

HM is likely to kick our asses. I'd rather not add 45minutes of tower ambling and character swapping to the ordeal.

Hard mode ramps up the difficulty annoyingly in places, and we noticed a few glitches (which i can tell you if asked, not sure if you want to be blind) that really do not help

Out of interest - what do you guys do with your glimmer? I find myself maxing out on occasion, but there doesn't seem to be much of worth for spending it on(googling suggests buying stuff that I presume is now purchased with legendary marks instead) - picked up a few ammo synthesis to keep it down in the interim, but yeah...just curious if/what you spend yours on.

Edited by Rummy

Always maxed on glimmer these days. You used to need it a lot but not so much now. Most of it goes into item upgrades I guess.

When I bump max glimmer I just snag some heavy ammo synths. They're always good to have when doing strikes and raids.

Anyone doing the nightfall grind? for cloaks etc?

Just popped in and checked what the nightfall was this week as I read the post. Dust Palace, fuck that shit.

Also, what's up with the Daily and Weekly not telling us the mission name anymore?