NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

I'm not certain but I think this post from Drift...

Was in reply to the raid I was organising last night, might want to double check that he is actually in for tomorrow night as well.

Literally

@DriftKaiser, can you clear this up?

(I may have overcomplicated the whole thing with this post but if he was replying to myself and can't do tomorrow then there is still a space open).

It's for last Tue raid.

@MilaGi are you at light 285+? I think there's a spot on tomorrow's raid if I'm understanding the situation correctly.

@MilaGi are you at light 285+? I think there's a spot on tomorrow's raid if I'm understanding the situation correctly.

Yeah, I'm 299 :)

I'll nab that last space if it's still going! Although will confirm tomorrow

Anyone who is raiding today (I have actually lost track) it starts at 8pm.

@Agent_Gibbs do we know who's raiding? Haha

I'm double checking with Drift 'cos I'm not completely sure, but we have a full team, one way or another. PS, no underscore in @Agent Gibbs ;)

So wait. People are raiding normally on Thursday and then again on hard mode on Friday? Guess I will be on lfg on Friday and Saturday. Fun:

So wait. People are raiding normally on Thursday and then again on hard mode on Friday? Guess I will be on lfg on Friday and Saturday. Fun:

I'll be around tomorrow and Saturday for Hard Mode, I could join up with you and anyone else on here who fancies it? Fewer people from LFG the better.

Cheers Shorty for that. I think it's just me and MilaGi that has yet to complete the raid.

Yeah, I've not yet completed it. Only got as far as Oryx.

I'd be up for a Hard mode Raid over the weekend if we can get another group going?

who knows once we've completed it tonight with @Blade and @MilaGi then maybe they'd be up for a HM raid too, we'd only need 2 others then, and i'm sure theres plenty on here now with Alts that could be used

I can do hard mode on Friday or Saturday as well.

Yeah that's what they said in the update when they announced it, with drops ranging from 310-320.

But if you are high 290s surely those first few chests will drop something with 320 do you could end up 300+

Not certain but I'd think it's a good prospect

Warpriest is 300, Golgoroth is 310 and Oryx is 320. Hope everyone get a good drop that boost their light level to 320.

Damn. Can't do tomorrow. Im seeing this lass tomorrow night for netflix and chill.

Soz

And after the sacrifices I made! For shame!