NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

Sign me up for the Raid on Tuesday!

Iron Banner is also starting on Tuesday, so hopefully we can fly through the Raid and have enough time for some IB as a 6-man fireteam.

Had a first go at the Kings Fall raid last night. Got as far as Oryx before calling it a night due to everyone dying. Some of the people were not going for their bombs and kept firing at Oryx, which caused some frustration. Overall though for a 1st try, didn't do too shabby.

Hope everyone can beat the rest of raid without me tonight and get awesome raid drops. :D

Its a shame we can't raid with you before the reset, you were the only person who knew what they were doing!

I suppose i should shout out to anyone willing to help us beat Gorgoroth (we'll never do the entire raid) we know what needs to be done, and can take off over half health, just need to stop wiping so quickly

Pretty sure that Daft will be happy to take over my place. Oh After you beat Gorgoroth, there will be another secret chest that might drop exotics but the path is hidden.

Edited by DriftKaiser

Hope everyone can beat the rest of raid without me tonight and get awesome raid drops. :D

Cheers for your help Drift - greatly appreciated. Just a shame you're not around tonight to continue!

Its a shame we can't raid with you before the reset, you were the only person who knew what they were doing!

I suppose i should shout out to anyone willing to help us beat Gorgoroth (we'll never do the entire raid) we know what needs to be done, and can take off over half health, just need to stop wiping so quickly

I reckon we'll drop Golgoroth tonight but how far we get after that is anyone's guess! :)

I told Drift I'd take his place for him if you guys wanted. I won't tell you how to do anything. Just let me know what time.

I told Drift I'd take his place for him if you guys wanted. I won't tell you how to do anything. Just let me know what time.

Awesome! Cheers Daft! It was either 7 or 8pm, when @Blade gets in from work

Getting my light up on this is a bit of a slog but trying to make the most of the small amount of time I have to play when I get on to push things forward. Currently up to 263 but can hit 267 is I equip my year 2 Hawkmoon and a legendary Side Arm I have as special but not fond of either of these for PvE so sticking to running my Righteous VIII Auto Rifle with interchangeable shotgun or sniper at the moment.

Really needing to get back on the Scout Rifles but levelling up my Dead Orbit faction rep is slow seeing as I had only levelled up New Monarchy prior to TTK. But gonna stick with it for the Hung Jury as that seems to be the better of the legendary scouts brought in. Have been re-running the Shield Brothers strike over and over hoping that the Treads Upon Stars will drop but other than rares, it's not really proving fruitful.

Keep hoping I'll get lucky with my 3oCs and get the Jade Rabbit or something but sadly, the only primary I've gotten turned out to be another Hawkmoon :blank: Guessing they reduced the pool of items you can get from this means as other than that, I've only nabbed 2 Chests of Alpha Lupi and a No Backup Plans. Will probably get on with the quest for Petra so that I can snag the Boolean Gemini.

Slow and steady progress but hopefully I'll get there soon enough. Have been reading up on the possibility of trying to solo some, if not the whole, of Crota's End with my Titan Defender and seems reasonably doable even after the patches they put in place to prevent cheesing the bridge and stuff. Just need to re-order my Titan's upgrades for agility and hopefully with a bit of luck, I can manage the lamps after a few tries tomorrow. Good thing I kept my MIDA.

I'll be free from 8pm (or thereabouts)

Cheers!

Right I can't raid tonight as my family have been making surprise birthday plans for me and caused a lot of confusion (hi @Shorty)

So my spot is free. Think @Eddage is first dibs.

Ha, yeah I couldn't sign up because I told Dan I wasn't available, so that we wouldn't make other plans that would scupper surprise birthday plans.

Now that (complicated) cat is out of the bag, put me down for the next refusal.

So a revised raid team for tonight starting 7:30 is...

Me

@Sheikah

@Eddage

@Map

@DriftKaiser

@Zell

With @Shorty happy to take the place for anyone who can't make it.

Also, I suspect @Deathjam @Agent Gibbs @Blade want to finish off the raid this week so there's a good chance for another week of two raid teams (now neither of them blind).

Edited by Daft

So a revised raid team for tonight starting 7:30 is...

Me

@Sheikah

@Eddage

@Map

@DriftKaiser

@Zell

With @Shorty happy to take the place for anyone who can't make it.

Also, I suspect @Deathjam @Agent Gibbs @Blade want to finish off the raid this week so there's a good chance for another week of two raid teams (now neither of them blind).

I'm wanting to raid! Please let me know if there is ever space!

Can't do Wednesday (i'm assuming Wednesday as per the post) sorry, working lates. I can do Thursday from 9pm and Friday from 8pm if that's any good?. I can possibly do Sunday as well, will keep things informed if i can.

Tomorrow at 8? possibly but would only be able to do till 10pm - should get to Gorgo in that time

bloody servers are down for maintenance and i wanted to continue with my Sleeper stimulant quest! need to do war sat public events