NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

And playing solo is how to make this game not fun.

Noted, PS+ is happening soon due to the other games coming out this winter so I'll give it another shot properly.

It is the mission for Black Spindle. It still drops at 310 apparently, but a patch is landing at 6pm which may change that. If you want a 310, you may need to get it sooner rather than later.

I'm happy to help people get this if they're short of players. (Actually I'd really like a second 310 exotic so I can level up a legendary secondary). I'll not be on til 5.45ish though :/

It wrecks raid bosses. I'd really like to do Golgoroth with 4x Black Spindle & 2x Weapons of Light, bring him down in one run then see if any secret doors open :D

Edited by Shorty

Maybe you can use your Black Spindle, to get me my Black Spindle. Plz, halp.

Also, you fancy doing that Eris 'Summoner's Circle' mission, with the Warbeast, together?

And thirdly, just some general advice for anyone doing the Gaze on Golgoroth, Red Death is your best friend in the whole world. It was a pretty good gun before 2.0 but fucking hell, with the Pulse Rifle buff and still only at 285 damage it was absolutely wrecking.

@Daft In case you missed my edit I won't be on til 5.45 and that's if traffic is forgiving. Can help then (would love to) but you'd be better off trying to get on earlier if you want a shot at the 310 ver..

Unless I can come up with some excuse to leave early...... :p

I wanna get the Black Spindle today, but ideally before the patch hits at 6.

@Daft, @Shorty, clearly the only option is to pull a sickie and leave work early :heh:

I don't think I'll be on until 8 in any case, tbh. But I'm not too bothered about missing out on the 310 (I mean, it would be awesome but I'm definitely not going to make it back before the patch so I'm resigned to not getting it). Got my 310 Zhalo by my side to comfort me at least.

I can't get away from work too early today... certainly won't get home before 6pm, so I'll just have to miss out on the 310.

I'd appreciate some help to obtain the black spindle though if anyone would like give me a hand?

Will be online soon.

If anybody sees me online and wants to do the Black Spindle stuff, feel free to invite me to a fireteam.

Yeah, the Black Spindle wrecks in the raid, I've infused my 310 one now ready for the incoming nerf. I'll be around later if people need help getting one.

Got the machine gun and Titan mark last night from the raid so happy with that and picked up Touch of Malice from Eris, looks amazing but seems like a very situational weapon.

They're not actually going to reduce down the existing 310 ones are they? I mean, for all they know, you bought one at 300 from the blueprint and infused it up to 310.

Edit: guess if you really like the Black Spindle, the smart thing to do would be to infuse the 310 into something at high level that you don't care about, then infuse a 290 BS back up to 300 with other items, then infuse that first one back in... does that make sense :blank:

Edited by Shorty

I still need the Black Spindle! I'll try to be home from work just after 5.

I can't get away from work too early today... certainly won't get home before 6pm, so I'll just have to miss out on the 310.

I'd appreciate some help to obtain the black spindle though if anyone would like give me a hand?

I should be online, want a shot at that black spindle tonight

They're not actually going to reduce down the existing 310 ones are they? I mean, for all they know, you bought one at 300 from the blueprint and infused it up to 310.

Edit: guess if you really like the Black Spindle, the smart thing to do would be to infuse the 310 into something at high level that you don't care about, then infuse a 290 BS back up to 300 with other items, then infuse that first one back in... does that make sense :blank:

suppose so

310 Black Spindle >infuse> Random Special Weapon (taking to over 300)

Get Black spindle after patch

Random Special (with infused original) >infuse> New Black Spindle

should end up with a post patch Black Spindle over 305 upto 310 depending on luck of the infuse

if you've patience to farm them before 6pm you could infuse a weapon you care about (assuming you already have a 310)

I don't think you can get more than one per character. Wish I was at home, I'd be min-maxing the shit out of this :p

I think they said the 310 would be nerfed to 290 and blueprints down to 280 to bring it in line with other exotics. I bought a load of 300 blueprints to infuse all my special weapons up to 300 and have a rubbish legendary infused at 308 from my 310 spindle ready to infuse into my weapon of choice.

The general belief is that all Black Spindles will be reduced by 20, I put mine straight into my 100 Yard Stare, which is now 310 and all my other special weapons are 300.

I don't think you can get more than one per character. Wish I was at home, I'd be min-maxing the shit out of this :p

You can get it on your alts so you could get a few weapons to 308 if you do it in time!

Thanks to @DriftKaiser and @Agent Gibbs for helping me get it! Was a close call with about seven seconds left to spare, God bless you exotic sword! Got the ship as well :yay:

My alts are still level 34 so... I mean I'm pretty good, but I'm not level up two alts to level 40 and be high enough light for the daily heroic in 15 minutes kinda good :p

What I will do is infuse the raid shotgun up from 306 to 310. I can decide what to do with it later.

Edited by Shorty

Was mad that mission! Came online and saw you in a 2 man fireteam and thought why not join and see if you can help......I honestly didn't think it would be that manic, if the mobs constantly spawning (even with destroying those black orbs) wasn't enough, that time goes down quick

I suppose a small mercy is you can respawn yourself after 20 seconds

Infused my Spindle into a shotgun i'm not bothered for, (only went to 306 so lost 4 dmg) it best infuse to another black spindle after the nerf well.

Tempted to buy a load of the blueprint versions and get as many 300 secondaries as i can.

I'll be back on in an hour or so to help anyone like @MilaGi

Got in at 17:58 because fuck traffic. Of course the PS4 had neither installed nor downloaded the new 3.0 dashboard update yet because why should that feature start working properly all of a sudden.... Guessing I'm too late to infuse my shotgun now :(

Wasn't part of this update, guess we have a little longer to earn multiple 310 versions and infuse other weapons.

If they don't nerf it after specifically saying they would I imagine all those people who used it for infusion will be pretty annoyed!

Enjoys your brand new black spindles and exotic swords @ everyone I helped them. 😀

I'm working on getting the Touch of Malice and Chaperone. The First Curse quest will be unlocked once you reach rank 5 at Banshee 44

Seeing as I think you guys finished the raid this week I'll start another King's Fall signup for next week. Not going to be around this week so would really love to get in on some more raid action next week.

Let's say next week on Tuesday, 8PM (let me know if time is doable). Light 295+ ish is preferable.

Sheikah

@Shorty

@Dan_Dare

@Eddage

@Zell

@Map

Edited by Shorty

We didn't finish yet but doesn't make much difference either way. Sign me up :)

Seeing as I think you guys finished the raid this week I'll start another King's Fall signup for next week. Not going to be around this week so would really love to get in on some more raid action next week.

Let's say next week on Tuesday, 8PM (let me know if time is doable). Light 295+ ish is preferable.

Sheikah

[space]

[space]

[space]

[space]

[space]

Hello! Yep I'm in.