NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

@Eddage Where are you? We're all waiting.

Edit: Got your message. Feel better bub!

Edited by Daft

Sorry everyone, I started up destiny as well and then BOOM, epilepsy strikes again! Can't do tomorrow night, but can do Saturday.

Cheers for the bants. Glad to have finally completed that portion of the Raid, that was my third attempt.

#WeveSteppedIntoAWarWithTheCabalOnMars

#ValusToArAk

#DoughnutMouth

#Speech

#ThinkYourParentsWantYouBlackSkull

Yo Shorty, WTF was your swag son? Pics or didn't happen/.

Sorry everyone, I started up destiny as well and then BOOM, epilepsy strikes again! Can't do tomorrow night, but can do Saturday.

Hope you're feeling better today. I saw you were online and couldn't think what was up. We're all at the same place now so onward onto Oryx.

Which brings me to...

This really fucking complicated fight. That isn't too complicated but kind of is.

@Map

@Zell

@Sheikah

@Eddage

@DriftKaiser

Two important things this guy doesn't note in the video,

1. You don't need someone on the platform that the spark is above (although they still need to be responsible for setting off their ogre spark)
  2. The Aura of Immortality – the one we grab off the captain – makes you immune to damage so there is no need to worry abut the ads whatsoever, just burn Oryx

Secret bonus Reddit tip, turn the game's brightness down to 4 to see the dark heart of Oryx easier. It's sitting in his chest and its' really bright in there. Turning the brightness down makes it easier to see.

So Saturday, what time is good for everyone? 5pm? 6pm? Later? Earlier?

Xur is up. He's in the Tower Hanger, he's got a Lecacy Primary Weapon Engram, Ruin Wings, Sealed Ahamkara Grasps, Light Beyond Nemesis and Hawkmoon (year 2)

I should think 7 will be fine for me. I'll be on earlier in the day if anyone fancies the nightfall/court of oryx (got two stolen and an antiquated rune).

Edit: And yes, I'm fine. Just lots of aching muscles and a soar head :heh:

This game. Played from about half 11 til half 4 this morning with my mate - gonna jump on for more in a bit too!

Finished up the House of Wolves story line and then did the Prison of the Elders - however the guy we ended up teamed with felt a bit of a maverick liability, and at the end when me and my mate didn't know where the chests with all the loots was he had gotten/gone down there and opened it within seconds, starting the mission end timer - very annoying, and we got nothing -.-

Having said that we shortly gave it another crack, didn't get matchmade so was just the two of us, then a guy came halfway through our third round and he was much more awesome. Totes on the ball, waiting for us etc. and we got through things much quicker this time - and we all waited at the chest for each other before opening.

Which then brings me back to...

The order of rarity is:

White

Green (Uncommon)

Blue (Rare)

Purple (Legendary)

Yellow (Exotic)

Typically an item should be better than one in a tier below, but it could still be lower light level, especially if you found it earlier in the game.

You can scrap blues you don't need for anything. Blues with a high light level can be infused into lower light purples in order to raise the purple's light level (up to 80% of the blue's level). However, I don't think infusing is that necessary until you're at 275+ because you will constantly be finding newer, better gear, better to save the marks for now (although eventually you'll probably have more than you could ever spend).

Dismantling blues awards glimmer and materials IIRC? Which you need to level up other armour.

If you find legendaries and the perks are sub-par and the light level is lower than what you're using, just scrap them for marks. If you level them up a bit first, they will be worth more marks (from 3 minimum to 4-5).

...I got a yellow thing! Twas a pulse rifle, actually a bit weaker than the one I was rocking right there, but I've equipped and used it a bit. Will yellows get more awesome, or is this another case of scrapping if it's shit/being able to infuse/level it to be better?

Hadn't realised you can only have two exotic pieces at a time(weapon+armour) which is making me consider whether to buy Zur's gauntlets that he has atm, or hope that I'll get something better at a later date...

...I got a yellow thing! Twas a pulse rifle, actually a bit weaker than the one I was rocking right there, but I've equipped and used it a bit. Will yellows get more awesome, or is this another case of scrapping if it's shit/being able to infuse/level it to be better?

Hadn't realised you can only have two exotic pieces at a time(weapon+armour) which is making me consider whether to buy Zur's gauntlets that he has atm, or hope that I'll get something better at a later date...

Ruin Wings are one of my favourite exotics, so if you are Titan, then I'd consider it. Strange coins are fine these days anyway.

Have a look at the special abilities for the Exotic Fusion Rifle. When you upgrade it, you'll unlock those abilities. I'd say keep it, no need to dismantle exotics, its cool to collect them, like Pokemon card shinies.

Ruin Wings are one of my favourite exotics, so if you are Titan, then I'd consider it. Strange coins are fine these days anyway.

Have a look at the special abilities for the Exotic Fusion Rifle. When you upgrade it, you'll unlock those abilities. I'd say keep it, no need to dismantle exotics, its cool to collect them, like Pokemon card shinies.

Yeah was thinking it seems to have a lot of cool stuff on it - but surely I want to have something that's hitting hard? Plus it's a pulse rifle(primary) rather than a Fusion(secondary) - I've come to like both more recently but the latter is definitely coming up for certain situations! I originally was a Hand Cannon kinda guy, then a little scout rifle, maybe now pulse rifle(if it's a stable one/little recoil...which this one isn't) and Snipers moving into Fusions as my secondary. Whilst I don't seem to hit any precisions(can you even? It just seems not) with a fusion, the absolute smattering of damage it does on accurately hitting is pretty tasty, and I find it can make some enemies recoil where my other stuff won't. They feel essentially like long range shotties!

But yeah. I'm going now. Destiny awaits. My mate's gotta go out so I'll maybe start up a warlock or continue my hunter, planning to use the Lv25 thingy on the Warlock and level the Hunter playing.

I think 7PM will be good for me on Sat. :)

Any chance we could do a bit earlier? I may have to drop off at 8 as I think my brother is inviting people round to watch the Rugby.

If we haven't done it by then, @ReZourceman can take my spot if he's about.

Don't scrap it! What is it, Bad Juju?

Sorry about the baboon errors. Glad we finally finished the raid. Now I need to do the Exotic sword quest to unlock the Bolt Caster

Don't scrap it! What is it, Bad Juju?

Huh? Its called Red Death, pulse with attack of 160.

Also feeling a bit of a prat - though Xur was around til tomorrow and now I've missed him and his tasty gauntlets :(

Yeah I can help you with the Tier 3.

Reciprocal Runes

Obtained from chests and quest rewards. Used to summon lower light level bosses. Rewards rep and blue items.

Stolen Runes

Obtained from chests or as a reward from Reciprocal Rune summons. Must be charged to use. Charged by successfully doing 3 Reciprocal summons. Multiple Stolen Runes can be charged at the same time. Used to summon 2 random light level 240 bosses. Rewards blue items and sometimes an Antiquated Rune.

Antiquated Rune

Obtained from Stolen Rune summon, Nightfall reward or Eris/Crota's Bane Rep package. Must be charged by defeating 3 Stolen Rune summons. The Antiquated Rune summons a light level 300 unique boss.

Agonarch Rune

Agonarch Rune can be charged to become Charged Agonarch Rune. Players can charge the rune by defeating 7 different Majors scattered through out the Dreadnaught. These enemies spawn when your step on glowing white circles that appear in Dreadnaught Patrol.

Days that the seven enemies appear:

1. - Gornith; Taken Knight - Tuesday

2. - Purtra, The false tongue; Taken Wizard - Wednesday

3. - Artaa, Hive Knight - Thursday

4. - Tortured Wizard - Friday

5. - Dakkadi, Taken Knight - Saturday

6. - Gurroth, Taken Knight - Sunday

7. - Surnon, Dark song; Taken Wizard - Monday

I'll be on this afternoon. I've got a couple of Antiquated Runes but no Stolen ones, so I will need to grind some Tier 1 bosses first.

Good series of strikes today with @Sheikah, did you get any good loot? Got a legendary artefact and an auto rifle (looks like the shotguns the fallen use) and a couple of low rank helmets and boot I already had, the exotic engram I got turned into a Titan set with the pyre skill which sounds like as you revive you set off an explosion