NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

@Map I'll be on tonight if you fancy doing some strikes?

Yeah, no problem.

Right, so where do we find better Ghost skins. I got one with 170 defense, but can't seem to get one with higher. It's one of the many things holding my light level down

Dead Orbit quest gives you a good ghost upgrade, It unlocks after the shield brothers strike, let me know if you need a hand.

Yeah, no problem.

Dead Orbit quest gives you a good ghost upgrade, It unlocks after the shield brothers strike, let me know if you need a hand.

How do you get Dead Orbit to pop a quest?

How do you get Dead Orbit to pop a quest?

It's not really a Dead Orbit quest, you just speak to the Dead Orbit guy as part of another quest line and then completing the next mission rewards you with a ghost.

Yeah, I can. Can be on from maybe 7? Then when I do that I can help @Zell (in fact, Zell, fancy doing this too?)

I'll probably be eating around 7, so 8 would be better for me. Might be able to make 7:30 but I'll let you know later.

Edited by Eddage
Automerged Doublepost

Oh right, cool. I sorta levelled Vanguard to help and didn't bother too much with the factions be for TTK so I'm miles away. Seems like you get a lot less faction experience now (half that of Vanguard?). Looks like that one will take me a while.

Guessing there's a similar thing going with the other factions.

Oh right, cool. I sorta levelled Vanguard to help and didn't bother too much with the factions be for TTK so I'm miles away. Seems like you get a lot less faction experience now (half that of Vanguard?). Looks like that one will take me a while.

Guessing there's a similar thing going with the other factions.

You get less but you can buy faction experience with motes, armour materials, weapon parts or special/heavy ammo synths. Considering how many motes of light the game now throws at you I've used quite a lot to level my factions!

I'd like to raid tomorrow, for sure. Slash this week.

I'm 288 light, know bits of the raid as I've been jumping in with random groups.

Deathsingers bit has pissed me off as it's so fucking straightforward but I've been with simpletons not owning up when they've made a mistake or communicating. So I'd love to do it with competent players.

From what I've played it's an awesome raid. My only downfall is I need a better sniper.

Edited by ReZourceman

Ok, so Dan and I have had a chat and realised it doesn't really make sense for us to be in the main clan raid team this week anyway, as we're going to be at EGX for a few days later in the week, it would probably not be possible to complete it as a group.

So we're officially, and not just in a manner of brokering the peace, but because it makes sense, passing over our spaces to the next-in-line candidates. I think everyone would feel better on the matter if it went ahead like this and then we could bury it! In the end all I've done is sub in Matt in my place, and he'd be my first choice for that role anyway :)

Kings Fall - Tomorrow 8pm

@Sheikah

@Eddage

@Map

@Zell

@Daft

@DriftKaiser

Phew, story finished and several quests done and reached 249 light. @Map, i got the quest for "Shield Brothers", popped up soon after the story. I'll give it a go with Matchmaking and see how it goes, if it doesn't work then i'll give you a bell.

I got a 280 def Ghost after a random quest, chose it over the armour as i believed it was holding my light back. Certainly was, as i went from 229 to 240 light in seconds. Doing some random Patrol missions on the Dreadnaught to finish up a quest.

Sorry @MilaGi when you messaged me is left destiny t make my tea, when I came back you were striking with map and blade

Productive night, I levelled to light 270, got some good legendary equipment so began merging them to raise armour/light levels, got a real nice legendary scout rifle with firefly, another legendary machine gun and some repeats so again merged to raise attack

Still cannot get a legendary Helmet, did 7 strikes in a row at one point and got so many blue engrams but not one decent legendary helmet

Did get an exotic cheat engram but it decrypted into a Titan chest, so in the vault it went, might manage to be light 280 by Friday at this rate!

Should be on after 9pm for some strikes/nightfall tomorrow if anyone's about

Sorry @MilaGi when you messaged me is left destiny t make my tea, when I came back you were striking with map and blade

Productive night, I levelled to light 270, got some good legendary equipment so began merging them to raise armour/light levels, got a real nice legendary scout rifle with firefly, another legendary machine gun and some repeats so again merged to raise attack

Still cannot get a legendary Helmet, did 7 strikes in a row at one point and got so many blue engrams but not one decent legendary helmet

Did get an exotic cheat engram but it decrypted into a Titan chest, so in the vault it went, might manage to be light 280 by Friday at this rate!

Should be on after 9pm for some strikes/nightfall tomorrow if anyone's about

I'm up for that, more so on the strike front to get more gear.

I should be online today. Up for anything as I have done a little bit of everything but not completed much

Was hoping to get some raiding done with the guys that also would be blind to the whole experience

Edited by Deathjam

Started a little after 10 with my mate last night - didn't stop til 4. Slowly plowing through the story/quests - why is this so damn moreish!

I'm still not at the correct light level. Anyone round tonight to do some strikes? I believe doing that is the easiest way to get better gear?

Got the Telesto exotic with a 3ofC while blasting through strikes with @Blade. It's absolutely awesome. Such a great new exotic. I won't spoil what it does for anyone who doesn't want to know...

It's basically the needler from Halo. The fusion needles it shoots have a secondary detonation after a second or so.

it's ridiculously good at staggering enemies, too. And it just feels really solid.

Also, MASSIVE RAID SPOILERS. But here is a brilliant strategy for a certain asshole pit-dwelling boss.

Golgoroth

75% damage done on the first round.

Map of the area for clarity.

KzJCVff.png

I've got my 1000-yard Stare sniper up to 295 now. And I have my Monte Carlo too for the orbs (instrad of a pulse rifle) so I'm happy to run in any position. Also, having direct line of sight with the boss to keep his orbs of death easy to shoot...is so obvious I want to kick myself. I was just dodging and diving everywhere.

Edited by Daft

I'm still not at the correct light level. Anyone round tonight to do some strikes? I believe doing that is the easiest way to get better gear?

Blade I'll help you out. Really wanna farm

Strikes for engrams and strike specific drops too

@ReZourceman @Deathjam @Dan_Dare makes four for a second raid team tonight.

Anyone else? @MilaGi @Blade @Agent Gibbs.

Deathjam I've only done 2/5 of it and can keep quiet during the beginning.

I'm up to 281 light so edging closer to the promised land. Not ready for tonight though!

I'll help you with strikes pal

I'm up to 281 light so edging closer to the promised land. Not ready for tonight though!

I'll help you with strikes pal

281 is definitely enough for the first few parts of the raid, I'd say. The enemies themselves in those parts are recommended light 280.

280+ is fine @Deathjam @MilaGi, I was about that first time I think. Sheikah was the lowest light level and doing the most DPS on the boss we got stuck on. Engrams and XP drop in the raid so you keep improving. I'll be on this evening anyway if people need another person to run strikes with to level up.

Reached light level 260 : peace:

Will do some Heroic Strikes now.

Edit: Nevermind...people apparently are too fucking stupid to understand what to do...it seems to be too difficult to figure out that you need to PROTECT THE ONE WHO CARRIES THE RELIC because he is BASICALLY UNABLE TO DEFEND HIMSELF.

And a guardian died? Let's all jump into the crossfire to revive him and die...

Edited by drahkon