NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

Accounts been charged for the digital edition, i've set-up pre-downloading so it should be ready on release.

I don't think there will be much else to download @Jimbob

@ReZourceman first raid team is full but I know more want in, start one! Join us for some Rift and Mayhem on PvP this evening and we can probably answer any other questions.

Jumping into Destiny. Figured its time. At £35 i am not complaining.

I cant seem to choose between any of the classes... Started all three. They seem similar so far.

Anything to keep in mind as newbie?

I'm brand new to it too Choze - got my copy of TKK yesterday but no time to play yet - poss sink the evening into it tomorrow. I honestly know nothing about this game so far, but I'd be happy to learn the ropes with you(if that's a thing).

I don't think there will be much else to download @Jimbob

@ReZourceman first raid team is full but I know more want in, start one! Join us for some Rift and Mayhem on PvP this evening and we can probably answer any other questions.

I'll put together a list of everyone who's interested either today or tomorrow (when I have a second to look through who's already mentioned they're interested).

I'm sure we can get two.

Put it in your console now @Rummy - not to play it, to patch it. It's gonna take a while.

Good thinking! I'm about to head off for work soon but I'll quickly fire up for the patch etc. whilst I'm out.

Edit: Nvm seems it did it when I downloaded the demo off the store t'other night!

Edited by Rummy

Beat Trials 7 times with my Hunter and 3 with my Warlock :D most of my stats are unremarkable, top 5% Iron Banner kills stands out... ish....

Happy to see my most used exotic on my Hunter is still Ice Breaker :)

Okay, turned it on last night for the first time in months. Wow lots of changes.

What the fuck do I need to do to be able to join in Raiding on Oryx, assuming I get Taken Lad?

What else do I need to know.

Is there anything anyone can do to help me anytime this week. I can probably do anytime as I have the week off.

Start by levelling up to 34 tonight. You just need XP, and not even that much of it. Then tomorrow the lvl cap increases to 40.

I'm pretty sure the Trials stats are incorrect. The video for my Titan says that I have 9 Flawless Trials completions - when I think I've only been to the Lighthouse 6 times (I'm counting 6 adept weapons in my inventory). Perhaps it's counting all times I've reached 9 wins?

Here's the video for my Titan:

UNBOUND MATTFCO, THE UNCONQUERABLE

Top 2% for Grenade kills. Makes sense, I am a Lightning Grenade fiend.

@Zell mine totals 10 and I've only been once that you weren't present for, so it adds up. It does sound too much though.... Mind you 6 adept weapons, did you get any duplicates? I've had the rocket launcher and scout twice.

I should play some more Elimination, the stat "1 bulletproof medal" is rubbish... if it counted Trials there'd be loads.

That bit at the end of the videos, where it says "now you must live up to the legend" and shows the new subclasses. Dem tinglies.

Who's got tomorrow off??

Edited by Shorty

No it was just an unrelated question, and unfortunately there's no way to find out what day it is out :(

Yeah, the Trials stat is definitely wrong. I've been five times in total across all three characters, I think (including a couple times on a now deleted Warlock). I've definitely been three times on my main.

Might just mean 9 wins on the trot without losing but across different cards, too.

@ReZourceman Yeah, it's out tomorrow.

I've taken Friday off.

I'm still confused is there no way to buy taken king without it being a full new game? On Xbox One digitally the only preorder available is a full priced version.

Mayhem tonight everyone? I'll be on after 7. Paging @Blade

Sorry, just seen this.

Do you have a full fire team?

That's a really cool tool.

SURGEON MELTIGEMINI, THE IRON KNUCKLER

INVULNERABLE MELTIGEMINI, THE UNSTOPPABLE

WEAPON MASTER MELTIGEMINI, THE UNTOUCHABLE

I seem to be pretty high on precision kill ranking.

Hope everyone will have a blast playing the TTK DLC tomorrow. Send me an invitation if you want an extra firepower. ;)