NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

Dat N-E two-man force, am I right, @DriftKaiser

Rift was awesome with the clan last night, shame our winning streak shifted towards the end, I blame being barely conscious. Epic clan video in a bit!

Where were the rest of you?? :D Levelling up the gunsmith weapons is fun.

Edited by Shorty

Heads up to anyone doing the subclass questlines...

We're aware of an issue where Patrols and Faction-specific Quests are not granting the expected rewards upon completion. These rewards will be granted as expected for these activities starting on 9/15/2015. Patrols and Faction-specific Quests completed before this time will not retroactively grant rewards.

Source

It turns out that as well as the class item you're also meant to receive an emblem when you finish them, however the emblems are bugged. I have done both quests for my Warlock and Hunter so am a little pissed off about this, especially as they say they won't retroactively fix it (which would be a piece of piss to do).

That's annoying. I wonder if it's a different emblem with each class... Well in fairness it will be one of the most common emblems around.

Dat N-E two-man force, am I right, @DriftKaiser

Totally got your back during that run! I missed out on two emblems for warlock before they even raise the awareness. Alot of Guardians are annoying with this.

Last night's rift games with 6 N-E members was epic! Won more games thanks to our awesome teamwork than Shorty and me did with random players tbh.

Edited by DriftKaiser

Finally got the patch downloaded late last night and jumped on for a quick shot to see some of the changes. Picked up a ghost shell from the Speaker and just generally looked at how the armour and weapons have changed but seems much better so far on that front.

Jumped into a game of Rift in the Crucible and enjoyed it. Nice change of pace and requires a lot of team work so looking forward to playing more of that one. Sadly still not keen on that HoW Venus map, can't remember the name but the one with the Fallen ships in it, just isn't great for much other than Rumble.

Liking that there does seem to be a good mix of weapons being used in the Crucible now. Saw a mix of Autos and Scouts and not a single hand cannon being used in the game I played. Though it does seem like people are trying things out to find the best weapons at the moment. Seems Hard Light is winning that one at the moment as that in frequent circulation last night. Hadn't realised that its shots bounce off of the wall, seemed like it was a little OP as a result but nothing my MIDA couldn't handle. Looking forward to seeing how it pans out over the next week to see whether a new gun rises to the top once things settle or people are going to keep using a wide range of weapons.

@MilaGi @DriftKaiser @Map @Sheikah

Didn't realise my voice was recording but whatever, too epic not to post.

I fucking loved it! Shame I wasn't able to stay a bit longer, but I'm sure there'll be plenty of opportunities for it! 4 day weekend coming up as well :D

I'm back from France and I gave Rifta go and its fucking rad. Anyone on tonight? I might be.

FYI. Luke Smith tweeted that the Classes Emblem are working as intended however they are for PVP quest which should be drop on 15/9.

Btw you can either keep or dismantle the Test weapons after you finished the data gather. Free weapons parts I guess.

Edited by DriftKaiser

Brought my ps4 to the girlfriends place so downloading the update now. Shame it will take about 11 hours before I can play

Ok, just popped on. Certainly looks different to say the least, but at least the levelling up is what it should have been all along.

You can shoot Axion bolts out of the sky now :eek:

Edit: I've just seen a video of a map I haven't even played yet. Yet I've had Black Shield about 8 times.... Map rotation sucks.

@Eddage rejoice, your time was not wasted:

There appears to be some confusion surrounding the new sub-class emblems that can be found in the Emblem Collection[7] . The new emblems, which can be found under The Taken King sub-heading, are new emblems that require the completion of certain content and/or Bounties that will be released when Destiny: The Taken King launches. Players who complete their new sub-class Quests do not qualify for these emblems yet. There will more steps to complete, starting on September 15.
Edited by Shorty

Stuck the demo on to download last night - but it turns out when I got to my PC(at 2am, after tearing myself off the PS4) that SimplyGames had e-mailed to say my proper copy's been shipped! Will try to crack into this by maybe Monday or so, and hopefully be jamming with you guys in a week or two(depending how I get on with it) :)

I'm really feeling the hit to Dis/Int/Str stats. Hopefully it's just a way of forcing out old kit but I tend to use my whole arsenal on PvP – pre-nading is my jam, as well as using grenades defensively – and needing 43 seconds to recharge my grenade at Tier 3 is crazy. Whereas before I had Dis and Int basically maxed at the cost of no strength.

Also, with the meta now changed, I keep changing my set-up every few minutes. Look forward to settling on a load-out at some point.

Noticed a few more nerfs – along with the axiom bolt nerf which I think is a little bullshit – like how Voidfang now doesn't spawn you with double grenades anymore.

Along with the now terrible grenade recharge time during Radiance, the whole thing is kind of turning me off Warlock. Seriously, it's not a particularly over-powered super as it is in PvP (in fact, it takes a lot of skill to use aggressively) unless it's Trials and you need self-res. I think Radiant Skin is awful, too.

Think I might just run my Hunter in PvP instead. GG is still clearly the best Super around.

In fact, in 6v6, I'd say it goes GG > FoH > Bubble > Blade > Nova Bomb > Titan T-rex Punch > Radiance.

And these new maps favour precision supers so much, like Blade Dancer and GG.

Edited by Daft

I noticed the hit to power recharges as well, particularly yesterday when playing the Crucible. I had my Ward of Dawn set to it was a minute recharge or so and more or less favoured intellect and strength but the recharge for that now and my grenades is shocking. 4 and a half minutes for Ward of Dawn to ready up, though quicker picking up orbs, when I had such a high intellect stats is just ridiculous. Not too happy with that, especially as getting that buff from the bubble as well as the blinding debuff for enemies coming into it (Helm of Saint-14 ftw!) was useful as both a PvP and PvE setup. Though at least Helm of Saint-14 appears to have a year 2 upgrade so at least I'll probably be able to keep my Defender in the running.

Had a beast of a Rift match last night though. We were constantly getting pushed by the opposing team for ages yet somehow managed to stop them scoring. Then it suddenly all clicked and we were all working as a team, holding the spark spawn area and taking down enemy players left right and centre and then following it in for the score twice in the last couple of minutes of the match. And then I was going 15 and 0 with my MIDA and Secret Handshake, just taking everything down. That was awesome! Think Rift might quickly overtake Control become my favourite PvP mode if there are more instances of that and that kind of teamwork (even with randoms)! :grin:

Ha this is awesome, match timer gets stuck and the game goes on for 4 hours. One guy gets 89000 points.

Three new ghosts in Crota's End Raid. Anyone up for running it tonight on Hard? (Also, I still need the Crux)

@kav82

@Map

and anyone else.

Three new ghosts in Crota's End Raid. Anyone up for running it tonight on Hard? (Also, I still need the Crux)

I'm up for it. Might get some new armours with better stats.

@kav82

@Map

and anyone else.

I'm up for that.

Yeah, I'll be around :)