NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

No problem if we're starting at 7:30 (or before). Any later and I'm not too keen on because I don't really fancy playing long into the night. This week should be easy otherwise. @Eddage @Map

I'll try to be on for 7, should definitely make 7:30 though.

Sorry man, just on a train to Manchester at the moment. Won't be back home until Monday!

Sorry, can't make tonight, gonna be out most of the weekend. I'll be free on Monday though if you haven't done it by then.

Anyone up for it at 7 then?

Sorry dude, I'm away out tonight! Packing still getting sorted too!

Not feeling that well at the moment so I'm gonna bow out unfortunately

Edit: apparently I can't s even attempt to power through it as my ps4 is still downloading all my games after upgrading the drive.

Edited by Deathjam

No worries guys. Looks like it'd be better to try another night.

From Luke Smith himself.

TTK/2.0: Many (not all!) pieces of Exotic Armor will accept color from Shaders. Helm of St. 14 w/Revenant looks sweet. St.14 returns for Y2"
WOOT!

Anyone up for some nightfalls tonight? Should be on around 8.

@Map, do you wanna do some more Prison of Elders to try and find the Queen's Cipher for our exotic bounties at some point?

I won £93 on a footy accumulator on Saturday. That'll be The Taken King preordered then!

If Titan's Ruined Wings get Y2 treatment then it'll be handy for those badass swords we will get to forge ourselves.

m2S751Y.jpg

@Daft

So... Who's in for the King's Fall on Friday the 18th?

Count me in! :heh:

Maybe we should organize the fireteams between 15th Sept and 18th Sept for the missions and Court of Oryx.

Edited by DriftKaiser

I'm so in! The stream was great, everything looks amazing!

What would the fireteams look like? Are there enough people for two 6 fireteams? I am yet to preorder the new expansion. I'm not particularly too bothered unless I can get into a fireteam regularly. I've also not played the game since I platinumed it.

I'm definitely in. I'm amazed the raid is coming so soon, thought it would beat least a month.

To be honest I probably would have preferred a bit of a wait, now I feel like I'll be rushing through the other content to get ready! Then again I still haven't found a job so it's not like I don't have the time :heh:

Count me in on the first raid, naturally! Easy on the spoilers though, I'm not watching the gameplay footage reveals etc..

What would the fireteams look like? Are there enough people for two 6 fireteams? I am yet to preorder the new expansion. I'm not particularly too bothered unless I can get into a fireteam regularly. I've also not played the game since I platinumed it.

There will definitely be enough for two teams. First team looks like

@Daft

@DriftKaiser

@Map

Myself

@Eddage

@Sheikah

Damn hyped son!