NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

Do you still play on your PS4? I never see you online.

Haven't really had a good play session on it since January.

In all honesty I hadn't done much gaming since then other than MH4U until Splatoon came out. I've not been in the mood for much gaming.

I still can't quite hear myself up for it, even though I've many games I had been really excited for (The Witcher and Batman particularly). I just feel like I can't be bothered investing time in them at the mo.

Haven't really had a good play session on it since January.

In all honesty I hadn't done much gaming since then other than MH4U until Splatoon came out. I've not been in the mood for much gaming.

I still can't quite hear myself up for it, even though I've many games I had been really excited for (The Witcher and Batman particularly). I just feel like I can't be bothered investing time in them at the mo.

Same, the only games which have been keeping me playing at the moment are the titles on Rare Replay, VC games and Sega 3D Classics.

I still appreciate Destiny for what it is but it's just that for me personally, after the initial excitement of that first month, I just didn't feel like playing it much at all which is a shame because I did enjoy fighting alongside many people from the N-E community.

It's just that I don't like the idea of being roped into paying more and probably not getting very much out of the experience, the first wave of dlc was bad enough price-wise but to have to purchase the original game again alongside the new expansion? Just seems unnecessary... perhaps there is a way to purchase just the expansion digitally but that's sure to be a rip-off, then there's the huge patches of course which I understand are needed to maintain a game like this but I can just see even my upgraded hard drive space slowly getting devoured by Destiny and I think of all the other games which could be occupying that space. :heh:

Perhaps I'll change my tune when the expansion comes out, who knows... but there are plenty of other games to play between now and the end of the year; but props to everyone on here who still plays it though, that's some impressive level of dedication right there. : peace:

Sorry, I've left Destiny behind me, I completely fell out of love with the game after the first DLC, I felt truly ripped off by it.

I'm still only level 30 and I've actually not played the second DLC yet, haha. I don't think I've been on the game since last year.

You mean to say you don't miss climbing that tree?!!

I also feel responsible for you buying the DLC!

Fair enough. Skolas isn't too hard, it's got the same modifiers that we had when we did it.

So Crota on Hard (Triple run) – The Crux of the Matter

And anyone else

If not tonight, what about this weekend?

I'll be around tonight :)

I was looking forward to the DLC but when it was so low on content and made you restart the levelling up of your exotics if you wanted to increase their power I lost it with the game.

So tonight, shall we say 7:30 8:00? Does that suit everyone?

Crota's End - Hard Mode

@Eddage

@Map

@MilaGi

Me

Eric has bagged a place too.

@DriftKaiser

Boom

Triple Crota run good with everyone?

Am I right that you need Glowhoo in your inventory for the Crux to drop?

Edited by Daft

Dunno if I'll be on for 7:30, might be a little later by the time I've eaten. You guys can make a start and I'll join you when I'm ready.

@Daft, yes, I believe you need glowhoo.

Let's say 8pm so no one has to rush. I'll likely be on earlier and maybe we can get going sooner, but we'll play it by ear.

@Daft, i'm up for some Crota. Can do it either tonight or Sunday if that's cool.

And as for Skolas, still need to do that myself.

@Daft, i'm up for some Crota. Can do it either tonight or Sunday if that's cool.

And as for Skolas, still need to do that myself.

Sure thing. You can take Eric's place. 8pm! We'll be running Crota three times but we'll just checkpoint that bit.

Deathsingers too if anyone else wants, but I'm not bothered. We can decide when we're all online.

feeling slightly overlooked on Crota run but okay, I don't really need anything anyway.

feeling slightly overlooked on Crota run but okay, I don't really need anything anyway.

Sorry, sounded like you were going to busy between Skolas and Nightfall. Soklas is going to take at least 90 minutes, no? What time are you guys starting?

I'm not really sure it's fair to hold a space when there are people who are definitely free and willing. :hmm:

@Daft

Im up for crota. I've already got plans tonight but anytime this weekend would be good for me.

Just been talking to my brother about Destiny and he was telling me about what you get if you buy the Taken King Legendary Edition for £40

- Destiny

- Expansion 1

- Expansion 2

- Taken King

Seriously?

How much do the millions of loyal players who stuck with the game from the start and paid £75 for Destiny and 2 expansions have to pay for Taken King?

Its £40 isn't it?

What an absolute rip off.

I'm more than happy to give up my place to be fair. I'm still packing my stuff up for moving house lol

@Map

Shall we do Skolas tonight? 8PM?

Anyone want the third spot?

Yeah, 8pm is fine with me.

Kind of got to the lighthouse yesterday. I considered myself there by proxy. Got a clean 9 games but forgot to hand in my score card first :blank: Sheikah and Zell were lucky to get there and pick up... arc Messengers... that they already had. Just in time for them to be made obsolete :)

I didn't have an arc messenger already. Sorry that you didn't get to go with us. :(

Sorry @Eddage I started PoE at just past 6 and was in there until about 8:45. Definitely would have joined if it was a little earlier but I was flagging by the time we downed him.

We had NAT issues kick in as we were doing our last attempt meaning everyone could hear me and I could hear everyone but my two fireteam mates couldn't hear each other. Somehow...that's when we nailed it. Maybe it was less confusing with one person relaying the information and giving the orders.

It was pretty fucking epic. I became Legend.

Our first bit of Nolandroid.

Sounds like Guilty Spark.