NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

Can't help but think the new Warlock super, while looking cool, is actually a load of crap.

Titans get a Void bubble super as their support super, Hunters get the bow (which can slow down and suppress, pulling people out of their Supers) as their support and Warlocks get what? Radiance? I'm sorry, but spamming grenades is a load of shit. And NO ONE uses Song of Flame. And now we get a second ranged super? Yeah, it's cool you float while doing it but you look prime for a headshot, too.

I thought Warlocks would be the most mage-like, but really they seem to just be good for putting down damage.

Black sparrow and Black/Grey tiger stripe pattern shader for Year One players. Me like!

It's annoying that there isn't an all-singing, all-dancing physical copy that doesn't include the original game. Why not make a version which contains The Taken King and the next season pass instead?

The Vidoc certainly made the new expansion look a lot more appealing than what the reveal trailer showed. So much so that I may actually consider getting it now, which would be the 3rd time Destiny has got me back because, as of right now, I'm not touching it but yeah, the Taken King looks interesting enough to warrant another spin come September.

Some interesting things in there, like in the crucible matches when there are kill screens you can see player cards saying "Level 30" but above that you have what would be the light level and it being at 45 in one instance and 49 (although if I remember correctly, when it says this one it has "Level 20" underneath) in another. Doubting they'd put the level cap up that much but seems a bit odd. Will be interesting to see anyway how they handle the increase in level, such as whether they'll change to a new default before light levelling or something.

The highest anyone's seen has been 50, but that could be for testing purposes, doesn't mean much. Would be kinda fun to start gaining XP again for our third subclasses though.

Looking forward to have more details what the DLC includes.

At the moment it looks light on content and will probably be expensive for a major DLC.

In terms of what's offered, it is light on it's feet. Hopefully it's padded out a bit over the next few months.

Anywho, anyone up for the Nightfall/Daily stuff Thursday evening around 9pm?

I definitely will. As long as at least one of you is going to be playing it, I'll be there.

except Deathjam

I haven't been on in a couple of weeks so I'm up for something, see if it will reignite my enthusiasm for the game! I'll try for 7:30 but may be a little later.

Hey Ed, sorry for the late response but I'm going to have to drop out. I feel rough as hell and don't think I'll be up for Destiny tonight.

Maybe you could take Daft's place? @Deathjam @Shorty

Hey Ed, sorry for the late response but I'm going to have to drop out. I feel rough as hell and don't think I'll be up for Destiny tonight.

Maybe you could take Daft's place? @Deathjam @Shorty

No worries. It looks like they've already teamed up with Map, which is cool, not sure I could face doing Skolas right now, need to ease my way back in!

My new born hunter is now level 30 and it need some raid gears therefore I'm gonna see if anyone are interesting to do a 1X Normal VoG and 1x CE on this Friday night or this Sunday?

My new born hunter is now level 30 and it need some raid gears therefore I'm gonna see if anyone are interesting to do a 1X Normal VoG and 1x CE on this Friday night or this Sunday?

Yeah I can do a normal vog run.

ch3hetjweauf2xr.png

Finally got Hunter Trophy and Guardian Lord Trophy at the same time!

1x VoG normal run for either tonight or this Sunday depends on if people are up for it.

1. Me
  2. Deathjam
  3. ?
  4. ?
  5. ?
  6. ?

The Lord of Wolves exotic shotgun is AMAZING!! It's like a Solar 4th Horseman.

What I don't get is why the range on its stats is so low, because its range is obscene.

Why Normal VoG? Can easily manage hard and @DriftKaiser a light 42 exotic should give your hunter a big boost right? If you did hard VoG people chasing fatebringer would be more inclined to join. I should be home this evening so if you need someone to make up the numbers, I do still want the warlock chest armour.

Why Normal VoG? Can easily manage hard and @DriftKaiser a light 42 exotic should give your hunter a big boost right? If you did hard VoG people chasing fatebringer would be more inclined to join. I should be home this evening so if you need someone to make up the numbers, I do still want the warlock chest armour.

Well normal mode makes it easier to get VoC as there is less loot competing for a drop. But I thought drift already had that so I dunno.

Vid on taken king weapons. Describes what I was saying to you on Friday @Shorty: .

And a match without exotics seems to make matches more fun....

EDIT:

Another video based on new crucible maps and modes. Banner fall maybe awesome, we shall see:

Playstation players get 4 new pop maps, at least.

Edited by Deathjam