NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

I fancy being part of a 3 for either the nightfall or PoE if anyone is up for it?

Nightfall is Winter's Run with Arc, Solar and Small Arms. Fatebringer is going to wreck it.

Skolas is rumoured as Brawler/Lightswitch which means Vandals and the AoE stomp will flatten you but at least the ranged attacks from both the adds and Skolas won't be too bad.

Edited by Shorty

I'm up for something after 8pm tonight or on Thursday after the Mario Kart league races. As long as it doesn't involve double jumping hehe.

I did get my hands on an Exotic bounty, so would be looking at getting 200 kills on Nightfall at some point.

Fatebringer is going to wreck it.

forever_alone_by_foreveraloneplz.png

Skolas is rumoured as Brawler/Lightswitch which means Vandals and the AoE stomp will flatten you but at least the ranged attacks from both the adds and Skolas won't be too bad.

The captain type enemies are the ones who tend to follow me and always one hit kill me anyway. That sounds like it might not be too bad. That said, we could just wait for a good (positive) roll on it before we bother, because it's such a waste of time. :/

Any word on the L34 boss?

To be fair any Raid Primary is going to be awesome, as will your Void Jewel of Osiris. You're essentially getting 6x damage.

PoE: 32 is Qodron, 34 is Kaliks (the Servitor) with Grounded. Seems like they're changing the difficulty but the order of all the modifiers etc stays the same.

Variks is selling pure STR helmet (-_-) and the Pulse Rifle. Vance isn't showing his rewards yet.

I did get my hands on an Exotic bounty, so would be looking at getting 200 kills on Nightfall at some point.

A cheeky way to do this is to start Nightfall, then leave the regular path and find another story area (in this case for example, you could go to Ishtar Academy, the Archive etc). The enemies will be at a higher level but will respawn and you won't be sent to orbit if you die.

Edited by Shorty

I'll be on for a nightfall tonight @Blade if you are about or anyone for that matter!....i need to watch three episodes of Game of Thrones too so i'm going to have that running in the background - fair warning for spoilers if anyone's as bad as me at keeping up

I'll be on for Nightfall later if anyone is around. @Eddage @MilaGi if either of you are up for it.

Then some Iron Banner.

Fuck yeah, Iron Banner. I'll be on from about 7.30. We're going to destroy everyone.

There seems to be a new mission available when you pick up a Reef bounty; Archon-Slayer.

Thinking about it, now that Iron Banner gear can be ascended and has been redesigned, I pretty much want any/all of it, so I'm going to be playing that a lot this week. Message me whenever I'm in a game without the clan and I will drop out or join others on the next game.

I'll be on for Nightfall later if anyone is around. @Eddage @MilaGi if either of you are up for it.

Then some Iron Banner.

I'm in, I'll have eaten and be ready to go from about 6:15/30

Nightfall should be very quick!

Thinking about it, now that Iron Banner gear can be ascended and has been redesigned, I pretty much want any/all of it, so I'm going to be playing that a lot this week. Message me whenever I'm in a game without the clan and I will drop out or join others on the next game.

Damn, I was hoping it would already be light-level 42 gear :heh:

I don't actually know if it is, don't think it's available til 6pm. Actually I'd like it if it wasn't, gives me more to aim for :p

Etheric Light at Rank 3 and 5, so I suspect not.

@Eddage might actually just hit Iron Banner at 6.

Etheric Light at Rank 3 and 5, so I suspect not.

@Eddage might actually just hit Iron Banner at 6.

Have you done Nightfalls? If not then you'd want the experience boost before Iron Banner, no?

Done it once, but you have a point, I want the XP boost on my alt, too.

See you at 6:30.

XP Boost doesn't affect IB rep gain, only the crucible rep gain and XP reward from bounties. Personally I'm not really in need of any XP at the moment.

Kind of thinking I might get an Etheric Light, also it only takes 15 minutes tops.

Then some Iron Banner.

I'll not be on until closer to 7

@Blade I'm up for some PoE but more likely tomorrow if that's cool :)

A cheeky way to do this is to start Nightfall, then leave the regular path and find another story area (in this case for example, you could go to Ishtar Academy, the Archive etc). The enemies will be at a higher level but will respawn and you won't be sent to orbit if you die.

Hmm, might give that a go. Cheers for that.