NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

Yeah I'd like to do VoG Hard for the Fatebringer. Can you use a headset? Anyone game for Sunday evening by any chance? 7:30 PM onwards?

Nearly forgot about this, is it happening?

Yeah I'd like the VoG Hard at 7:30PM tonight to still happen! @MilaGi @Eddage @Shorty @Jimbob signed up. There was still one more space, @Map, @Zell or anyone else fancy it?

There's a good chance (as long as we are all part of the N-Europe clan) that i can get 3 trophies off this tonight, 1 for doing the raid, 1 for doing it on hard and another for doing a raid with everyone on the team being part of the same clan.

I'm still up for this btw.

Would anyone like to do Prison of Elders this evening?

Yeah I'd like the VoG Hard at 7:30PM tonight to still happen! @MilaGi @Eddage @Shorty @Jimbob signed up. There was still one more space, @Map, @Zell or anyone else fancy it?

Shit, didn't read this.

If there happens to be space then i'm happy to get involved!

Shit, didn't read this.

I don't mind dropping out since I have everything I need from Vault of Glass.

Shit, didn't read this.

You can have my space if you want! Or @Map can take it if need be

I don't mind dropping out since I have everything I need from Vault of Glass.

Cheers! Yes i'll join in.

You can have my space if you want! Or @Map can take it if need be

Can't make tonight, cheers anyway though.

Great Raid, cheers everyone. Sorry for my pure crapness at double jumping.

Don't worry. We make mistakes all the time. It's a wonder how we finish it sometimes.

Don't worry. We make mistakes all the time. It's a wonder how we finish it sometimes.

Least we finished, not a bad first outing for raids. Got the 3 trophies i was aiming to get anyway, plus quite a few Legendary weapons.

I'm up for more raids/weekly thingies. Got my Destiny groove back : peace:

Some action from our Trials of Osiris :D

@Eddage @Daft

I really hope the next map lets me get a little closer. I had fun on the left keeping an eye out on the rest of the map but it didn't half make me feel helpless.

The Lighthouse is awesome.

CGW-Sy5WwAE3WDl.jpg:large

I like the secret place hidden near the start. I wonder if we'll ever get behind that barrier in the main court.

Yeah, I'll be back next week. Although, I'll be on Iron Banner during the week.

Anyone else wanna fill the third spot for some Trials tonight then? @Map have you given it a go yet?

Anyone else wanna fill the third spot for some Trials tonight then? @Map have you given it a go yet?

Distinctly remember saying I was up for trials tonight when I was speaking to you guys yesterday

Who's up for night falls and/or PoE tomorrow night? i'll be free from 4pm to 10:30pm

Distinctly remember saying I was up for trials tonight when I was speaking to you guys yesterday

Shit, sorry, I thought you said unless we did it then (yesterday) you couldn't do it!

@Map, I did offer it to Deathjam yesterday so will have to retract my offer to you (unless @MilaGi doesn't want to so it), sorry!

Ha don't worry man, nobody minded. It's a good trick to learn though, do your second jump quickly to allow the upwards motion to carry through, essential tactic in PvP (unless you're using blink). Enjoy your elemental primary legendaries, Vision of Confluence is great.

Ha don't worry man, nobody minded. It's a good trick to learn though, do your second jump quickly to allow the upwards motion to carry through, essential tactic in PvP (unless you're using blink). Enjoy your elemental primary legendaries, Vision of Confluence is great.

I'm flipping between both Vision and First Rule, i have vaulted Vestian Dynasty and Her Mercy which i got from the raid as well.

Probably taking a break tonight, then once the resets have happened on Tuesday i plan to max out the Vanguard tier and get that trophy. And also, i'm up for another raid or whatever is available in the week.

Shit, sorry, I thought you said unless we did it then (yesterday) you couldn't do it!

@Map, I did offer it to Deathjam yesterday so will have to retract my offer to you (unless @MilaGi doesn't want to so it), sorry!

No worries, I'll give it a go another time.

Yeah I'm still interested in this. Haven't decided between Titan and Warlock.

I'll only be on until around half 9ish at the latest, so @Map if you want to take over from me (so long as it's not too late for you) then I'm cool with that.