NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

Ace. At Rank 3 and 5 you should be able to buy an Etheric Light for 5000 glimmer each. So that's a plus.

Really glad to read that Exodus Blue is being added to the Iron Banner rotation next week. Anyone up for forming a full team and crushing in Control?

I'm up for it now I'm a menace in the PVP. ;) Won a round of Rumble earlier this morning. Click my K/D to see the result of that round. 20 Kills and 9 Deaths

I'd be up for Iron Banner next week! i've actually grown to like the PvP lately

Really glad to read that Exodus Blue is being added to the Iron Banner rotation next week. Anyone up for forming a full team and crushing in Control?

And anyone else who hasn't posted on this page and is interested.

Hell yes! :D

Trials map is Pantheon, Black Garden.

Fuck, can't stand that map and don't know my way around it at all!

@Blade I'll be online from around 7pm-ish tonight, maybe earlier, if you still fancy going for the Salvage trophy? Was meant to be heading to mate's house for a few games of FIFA but he's cancelled it.

Also cheers for your help yesterday! Shame I got my platinum trophy whilst I was in the "guardian down" screen :(

Seeing the girlfriend tonight but will be on all weekend if you fancy gaming at any point.

Also @Daft, I will be up for some gaming this weekend!

I would like to play Trials, is anyone free at all this evening?

I'm free tonight.

I would like to play Trials, is anyone free at all this evening?

I'm up for some Trials if you still need someone.

I'm free all night, up for Control @Daft. Sign me up.

Edit: hang on, will need to do the Wolves missions. Fancy giving me a hand to clear them out beforehand?

With how most matches seem to play out on the Pantheon map, think it'll be more of a shotgun paradise than anything else. The usual handcannon-ing will happen as well but as most people tend to take the top, higher channel on the map, think a shotgun might be of most use, possibly a fusion rifle. Steer clear of the middle channel unless you're a hunter going cloak and the bottom, lower channel is rarely used so if you want to get the swing on the enemy, might be useful and can give a more or less clean line up the map to the highest channel to help on sniping duties if you're running that.

Should make for a more interesting set of matches, at least I think anyway. Don't know if I'll manage to get enough time together to try Trials myself but I'll see.

Not too keen on how the treasure keys are handed out for PoE though. Getting nothing from doing the bounties or getting multiple loots on a single ether chest by leaving and returning to the area. And runs of PoE on lvl 28 aren't yielding any from the smaller chests :blank: Think Bungie need to tighten that up a bit there. Not overly bothered about getting drops from the big chest as at lvl 28, it doesn't really give anything that'll help me progress further than my current level but it would still be nice to be able to get stuff from it a bit more regularly.

Just did the Wolves story strike, that were tricky. Luckily the 2 randoms i was with knew what they were doing as well, so it made it easier to say the least.

Edit: And now i'm annoyed, i keep dying for no reason.

Edited by Jimbob

@Eddage and @MilaGi up for Trials tomorrow morning at 9am?

Seeing the girlfriend tonight but will be on all weekend if you fancy gaming at any point.

Also @Daft, I will be up for some gaming this weekend!

Ace! Apart from Trials on Saturday morning I'll mostly be around on Sunday, I reckon.

House of Wolves missions complete, just need to do the level 28 PoE to unlock the rest.

Edit: Done, and got myself a few prizes including an Exotic Auto Rifle (Hard Light) Got a Legenday Hand Cannon as well (Her Majesty). It's been a good evening in Destiny for myself.

Edited by Jimbob

@Eddage and @MilaGi up for Trials tomorrow morning at 9am?

Ace! Apart from Trials on Saturday morning I'll mostly be around on Sunday, I reckon.

8am if poss :)

Thanks again for the games, we got another 9 wins on Osiris last night. Solar scout rifle. :D