NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

That's epic... I thought of 4th Horseman straight away but didn't imagine it would be that effective.

Ha, that looks ridiculous!

Would Sunday morning not be a good time for trials though?

I don't think I'll have time for both tbh. I'm up for doing Trials over PoE, though.

Thought I'd post this too, our final game on our way to 9-0:

Look what happened when @Sheikah broke the code and pointed out the 4-0 lead :indeed:

Edit: lol, me getting you killed at 2:50. Sorry about that :p

Edited by Shorty

Look what happened when @Sheikah broke the code and pointed out the 4-0 lead :indeed:

Yeah, you had a mental superstitious bout of meltdown. :heh:

Maybe mentioning it brought our A-game and we wouldn't have won otherwise!

We will never know... ;)

Anyone interested in any raids over the weekend, don't mind what.

Anyone interested in any raids over the weekend, don't mind what.

Yeah I'd like to do VoG Hard for the Fatebringer. Can you use a headset? Anyone game for Sunday evening by any chance? 7:30 PM onwards?

@Eddage and @Daft - I'll be around all weekend to be fair. No plans for a change! Therefore, any time is good with me.

@Sheikah - I'm available for VoG but happy to sit out if anyone else wants to run it/needs stuff from it.

@Eddage and @Daft - I'll be around all weekend to be fair. No plans for a change! Therefore, any time is good with me.

@Sheikah - I'm available for VoG but happy to sit out if anyone else wants to run it/needs stuff from it.

I'm not around Saturday evening/night (I actually have plans for a change :heh: ), but can do both mornings - which is when Trials seem to be most fruitfall.

I'm same with MilaGi for VoG, always like the exotic chance but if others need fatebringer they should have priority!

Yeah I'd like to do VoG Hard for the Fatebringer. Can you use a headset? Anyone game for Sunday evening by any chance? 7:30 PM onwards?

Count me in :)

I'm not around Saturday evening/night (I actually have plans for a change :heh: ), but can do both mornings - which is when Trials seem to be most fruitfall.

I'm same with MilaGi for VoG, always like the exotic chance but if others need fatebringer they should have priority!

I'm viewing a property at 10:30 (only just arranged it), so early morning before then would be superb. Plus, the house is only 5-10 mins walk from where I am now so no big issue :)

7:30pm sounds good for me.

At the weekend I was remarking that I could really do with Light Beyond Nemesis and the Titan Crest of Alpha Lupi for ToO. Got LBN from a random legendary engram and CoAL from Nightfall. RNGesus smiled upon me :)

Reminder: Crota's End Normal Mode 7.30pm

@Daft

@DriftKaiser

@Map

@Eddage

@Blade

If we nab the trophy in decent time, anyone's welcome to stick around and quickly kick Ir Yut/Crota to the curb a couple more times for a few more exotic/raid weapon chances.

Edited by Shorty
Automerged Doublepost

Ha ha, you made up for it with an amazing Tripmine straight after so I forgive you.

Forgot to mention, I'll definitely be up for trying L35 on Friday.

Anyone up for a nightfall at 9?

I am mate. Still got my Titan to do it with

Anyone up for a nightfall at 9?

I'll be on.

Cheers @Daft @Shorty @Eddage @Map @DriftKaiser

Really appreciate you guys helping me to get the flawless raider trophy! Top lads!

Anyone fancy a go on PoE tomorrow about 8pm?

Likewise! Been in the back of my mind for ages, that last stupid trophy. Had a blast doing it, too.

Last thing I need from Crota's End is the Crux. Might see if anyone is up for Hard Mode runs at some point in the probably not near future.

Cheers @Daft @Shorty @Eddage @Map @DriftKaiser

Really appreciate you guys helping me to get the flawless raider trophy! Top lads!

Anyone fancy a go on PoE tomorrow about 8pm?

Yeah, cheers guys for the flawless raid, did it first time and it got me my platinum. :)

I'll be up for some POE, I might not be on till 9pm though.

Probably will need a hand doing the Wolves story missions, tried on my own and kept getting ambushed. Got invited to do the PoE, but need to complete the story to do so (and get an armour core).

And also the Crota missions as well.

Edited by Jimbob

Anyone up for some Salvage tonight? I think I only need another 10 points or so to get the trophy... thus joining the Destiny Platinum Club!

@Jimbob I could help you with some of those