NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

35 PoE boss is Arc Burn this time round x_x

Wee! Well, ain't that a slice of bollocks.

We will crush flawless raider this week if you're up for it. When's good for you guys @Daft, @DriftKaiser, (anyone else need it)?

I'm up for it if I'm around.

@Eddage I'll be up for Nightfall but won't be on til 7.30ish.

Trophy. Ok, I'll just suggest a time, then see if the three people who need it can make it, and then fill the other two spots if they can?

Crota's End Normal (🏆 run)

Wednesday 7.30pm

@Map

@DriftKaiser

@Daft

Edited by Shorty

Trophy. Ok, I'll just suggest a time, then see if the three people who need it can make it, and then fill the other two spots if they can?

Wednesday 7.30pm

@Map

@DriftKaiser

@Daft

7:30 is fine, I'll rock out some crucible/bounties in the meantime.

Can I tentatively say yes to the raid tomorrow? Not certain if I can do it but still want that damn swordbreaker!

Yeah you can sign up, just might not happen then if none of the other trophy chasers can make it I guess.

@Eddage I'll be around for Nightfall. Doing it x3?

Oh and Crucible rewards are still a joke. I had a 15-kill streak, finished top of my team (which was the winning team), with a K/D ratio of over 6.67 and I ended up with bugger all.

Edited by MilaGi

Wednesday 7.30pm

perfect for me (:

Wednesday 7.30pm

@Map

@DriftKaiser

@Daft

Yeah, tomorrow is fine, count me in. :)

Wednesday 7.30pm

@Map

@DriftKaiser

@Daft

Me please!

Im guessing this is the "no death" trophy right?

@Eddage I'll be around for Nightfall. Doing it x3?

Oh and Crucible rewards are still a joke. I had a 15-kill streak, finished top of my team (which was the winning team), with a K/D ratio of over 6.67 and I ended up with bugger all.

Yeah, get them all done at the start of the week, didn't do that last week and ended up missing out with my titan.

Crucible loot is definitely still a joke since I've had three (maybe more) legendaries drop since HoW and I never finish top (honestly don't understand how you lot do it) :heh:

Me please!

Im guessing this is the "no death" trophy right?

Yep, so that's a full team with @Eddage. You've done the raid a few times haven't you @Blade? If you have a Titan and a machine gun rather than rocket launcher it would be preferable to minimise chance of blowing yourself up.

And I can nearly one-shot the Deathsinger now :cool:

Yep, so that's a full team with @Eddage. You've done the raid a few times haven't you @Blade? If you have a Titan and a machine gun rather than rocket launcher it would be preferable to minimise chance of blowing yourself up.

And I can nearly one-shot the Deathsinger now :cool:

Yeah, i've done it a fair few times...6 months ago :-/

You'll be fine. Just play defensively. And we'll run through everything beforehand, too.

I'll bring my 365 Fatebringer. Fatebringer is love.

CF5LkB3WEAAkilV.jpg:orig

Well done guys!

Really enjoyed playing as my Titan with Armamentarium. Double Lightning Grenades with 100% Discipline really helped me snag lots of cheap kills.

I'm of the opinion that Supers aren't that important for Trials of Osiris because you only get to use them once (or occasionally twice) per game. So I reckon it's better to pick an Exotic armour piece that's not linked to your Super, e.g. Crest of Alpha Lupi (one of the reasons that Crest of Alpha Lupi / Light Beyond Nemesis is great for ToO is that it's useful for every single round, not just for the one round where you have your Super).

35 PoE boss is Arc Burn this time round x_x

I think it will be a lot more doable this week. Three Thunderlords plus Weapons of Light should take him down in no time at all.

I think it will be a lot more doable this week. Three Thunderlords plus Weapons of Light should take him down in no time at all.

You two (@Shorty) fancy doing this again this week then? :) I love saving things like this for weekends when you can runover time without consequence. How's Friday 8:30 PM sound?

Everything except the boss fires arc though....

I'll sign up, but if other people say it's impossible, then I might not want to waste a load of time on it.

Edit: to illustrate the range/shot package on my lovely re-rolled & upgraded shotgun :p Poor Golden Gunner.

Another edit, I like these guys' method for Skolas:

Instead of going crazy trying to bring him down all at once, they calm down when the poison part starts and use stealth to get the mines. They don't even use a lot of heavy to do the first part.

Edited by Shorty

Lightning Grenades in actions:

Not entirely sure what the other team were thinking!

Just reached level 31 by getting to Crucible level 2 and picking up some armour. Should get to level 32 pretty soon, need to finish said armour now. Just missing the helmet and arm stuff.

Edited by Jimbob

Got an etheric light from nightfall. What should I put that in?

Boots? they are fairly similar across the board with no real need to ever use exotic ones, thats my plan when i get some, boots then gauntlets then Helmet then chest (then i can switch between exotic helmet and chest)

I see this one sale often. Worth starting now? Get the expansion etc.?

It's pretty good to be playing now, Bungie have made it better to get materials than they have before. Less farming as it were, but more playtime.

Finally reached level 32, the max i can go for now. I think i can finally join in with the raids, if that's ok at some point.