NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

Finally got the Purifier robes full levelled. Now I can blind everyone after I got killed.

We didn't get the free first game either because we were low on coins. We did however quit and restart when we failed the first :p no sense in continuing at that point.

Yeah we were. It was funny because we didn't actually know we were 8-0 since we bought the '1st loss doesn't count' partway through after getting a loss. We didn't realise it removed a loss (and left us on 0 losses again) until we got our next loss on the 9th game.

Thinking about it now, I don't reckon we would've gotten in the lighthouse anyway. If it had ended without the late loss, it still would've been 9-1, it wouldn't have erased it at the end. If we'd bought the mercy at the beginning, we probably would've gotten in though. Ah well, just means we'll get more of our money's worth :)

This was our final score.

11145579_10155600879775725_2103637033086674408_o.jpg

Here we are in our new duds

11057736_10155600879715725_4506952141344581636_o.jpg

A video of most of the matches, started recording after we got to 4 wins and the loss.

Bonus pic, Sheikah sucker punching me

11116224_10155600879405725_2419067308607952068_o.jpg

Oh and this is for @Eddage, @MilaGi, @Deathjam, @Zell and @Sheikah

11110203_10155600879835725_3587629857291198623_o.jpg11063729_10155600879895725_4279776032537286261_o.jpg

Ok I'm finally free and ready to do Poe across 3 characters, anyone free to give me a hand?

I need people to help me through POE

Remember when i used to make an effort creating a group so that they could raid? Kind of need that favout back now :)

Did some Skurmish matches earlier, scored myself a legendary in the form of First Rule DHYB. Been meaning to get a decent auto rifle for some time, been running on a Legendary scout and Fusion Rifle (Spare Change.25) for some time now. Reached level 29 earlier, closing in on level 30 which i'll get tonight once i reach level 2 on the Crucible rating, which i'm 200 away from.

10443026_430046087170274_4163695884186324528_o.jpg

11056543_430045637170319_2396815607134962425_o.jpg

11062765_430045457170337_2255297774965819805_o.jpg

11202812_430045283837021_8292264166031295208_o.jpg

11267749_430045370503679_2847218942955672834_o.jpg

11249159_430045667170316_92389928703459707_o.jpg

11255782_430046250503591_3734375875676442516_o.jpg

And got a void adept jewel of osiris (hand cannon)

11116375_430045963836953_8010174407394063169_o.jpg

Ahh man. Been such fun. This DLC really tops the last one.

How could we not get to the lighthouse when we're this fucking pro?

Edited by Shorty

It's been a frustrating week missing out on flawless raider because of a glitch, the lighthouse because of one round (plus a broken consumable) and Skolas being an uncheckpointable shit.

We will crush flawless raider this week if you're up for it. When's good for you guys @Daft, @DriftKaiser, (anyone else need it)?

Hopefully the burn/modifier for Skolas this week doesn't make him even more difficult.

Edit: I've just realised it will, if it's not Solar burn sure his cannon will do a lot less, but so will Gjallarhorn -_-

Edit 2: Nightfall is Sepiks with no burn and Variks has a chest plate (damn).

Edited by Shorty

Got within 30 points to Crucible level 2 before i went to bed last night, was too tired to continue. Will get that this evening.

Went back to using a mix of my Scout (NL Shadow 701X) and Pulse (Spare Change.25) as the impact on these guns is significantly more than the Auto (First Rule DHYB) in Crucible match-ups. Got an entire weapon arsenal of Legendaries, which is good.

Using the Scout and Pulse, i was getting more kills and was more succesful in matches.

Edit 2: Nightfall is Sepiks with no burn and Variks has a chest plate (damn).

And no doubt Trials will be the arms (which I wouldn't mind if it meant I could get rid of those god awful titan PoE arms)!

Edit: Fucking hell, just logged in to check the chest piece and it's all strength, just like the arms last week. What a waste!

Edited by Eddage

Went back to using a mix of my Scout (NL Shadow 701X)

You've gotten lucky nabbing that mate, it's a beast of a Scout by all accounts. I want to buy the Deadshot Luna but it's 125 Crucible marks which I only have on my Titan, who has no faction rep -_-

You might want to look around online for what people suggest to aim for by re-rolling it (but only do so if you have a lot of motes, or the current perks are bad/average).

We will crush flawless raider this week if you're up for it. When's good for you guys @Daft, @DriftKaiser, (anyone else need it)?

Count me in for another flawless raider try this week, last trophy I need.

Well played you guys on reaching the lighthouse, not played any trials yet myself, hopefully try it out this weekend.

What do i need to do Trials of Osiris and higher level Prison of Elders? i'm stuck at level 32, i need etheric light and that only seems to be on lvl 34 and lvl 35 prison? is there some other place to get new armour? does it drop from the level 32 Prison?

if so is anyone running a lvl 32 prison anytime this week?

Knew I'd heard the new Cryptarch somewhere. He's Balthier in FFXII. :)

Got my platinum trophy this weekend so well chuffed with that. Gonna be focusing more on pvp this week but can only do so when housemates are gone. With them in the house, my scores suffer dramatically.

What do i need to do Trials of Osiris and higher level Prison of Elders? i'm stuck at level 32, i need etheric light and that only seems to be on lvl 34 and lvl 35 prison? is there some other place to get new armour? does it drop from the level 32 Prison?

if so is anyone running a lvl 32 prison anytime this week?

I'm 32 myself so I'll be wanting to run a few this week. All my characters are ready

You've gotten lucky nabbing that mate, it's a beast of a Scout by all accounts. I want to buy the Deadshot Luna but it's 125 Crucible marks which I only have on my Titan, who has no faction rep -_-

You might want to look around online for what people suggest to aim for by re-rolling it (but only do so if you have a lot of motes, or the current perks are bad/average).

Tell me about it, some people were commenting in the Fireteam chat in Crucible about how long it took for me get that Scout, it was luck of the draw. One or two people commented at the time i got it about how lucky i was to get it.

It certainly is a beast of a Scout, even recycled my old one and replaced it with this.

25 kills and 27 kills in the two 6v6 Crucible games I just played but when it comes to 3v3 in the Trials, I'm an inconsistent mess. And I can't use a sniper for shit. Although did start getting a couple kills with them. Guess my kill count will take a hit while I work on that. Now if they only made Iron Banner matchmake you with good connections like they do Trials, that'd be good. Iron Banner is the lagiest PvP even't I've played in recent history.

Those House of Wolves maps, I only played two - Thieves' Den and The Timekeeper, are interesting. Can't really see any room for sniping in 6v6. Thieves Den is at least a fucking shotgunner's paradise, The Timekeeper too to a certain extent, though there are a couple long sightlines.

If Trials is on either of those two maps I'll probably weep, because they are way more labyrinthine than The Burning Shrine (which is pretty easy top break up into a 9x9 grid). At least The Timekeeper definitely won't be since it's a PS Exclusive, but that wasn't the one I was really worried about. Sightlines in Thieves' Den are real real short.

Fucking hilarious in 6v6, though.

Also, The Ram's extra armour, along with lifesteal...

giphy.gif

Yup, I am become Void-Grinch.

Oh yeah. Crucible is a lot more rewarding. Rather than position, I think it is based off on kdr. Got about 5 legendaries from the matches I was playing, and I think it was after I had been on a decent run. Almost never went empty handed.

Oh yeah. Crucible is a lot more rewarding. Rather than position, I think it is based off on kdr. Got about 5 legendaries from the matches I was playing, and I think it was after I had been on a decent run. Almost never went empty handed.

That's where i snagged my 3 recent Legendaries from. So far, it's a much improved loot system.

Also, i thought i found a possible new loot cave on the Moon near where you start. Various people were just sitting near the cave shooting enemies as they came out.

Haven't really noticed much of an improvement in the rewards or rep gained through the Crucible to be honest. Even playing the daily match type, I seem to come away with nothing. They really do need to do a bit more work on the reward system for it because it's ridiculous for me to get 27 kills and go 3.67 kdr while also capturing points more than all other players only to have them come away with legendary engrams or double rare engrams and I get nothing :shakehead

At this point though, if they haven't figured it out I doubt they ever will.

Still, I don't know whether the quality of play in the Crucible has gone down or I've just gotten really good at it, but I'm consistently falling into that type of scoring when I play control. One match, I got stopped just short of a 20 kill streak. So much for Thorn/Hawkmoon/The Last Word ruining the playlists, seems my Midas Multi-tool and Secret Handshake are enough of a match (though there does need to be a bit of a nerf to the Thorn as the range that it and the other HC are getting for kills is ridiculous when you consider their stats and an addressing of the glitch to TLW perk).

So who's up for nightfalls tonight (and maybe some PoE after depending on time)? Any time after 6:30 suits me!

Haven't really noticed much of an improvement in the rewards or rep gained through the Crucible to be honest. Even playing the daily match type, I seem to come away with nothing. They really do need to do a bit more work on the reward system for it because it's ridiculous for me to get 27 kills and go 3.67 kdr while also capturing points more than all other players only to have them come away with legendary engrams or double rare engrams and I get nothing :shakehead

At this point though, if they haven't figured it out I doubt they ever will.

Still, I don't know whether the quality of play in the Crucible has gone down or I've just gotten really good at it, but I'm consistently falling into that type of scoring when I play control. One match, I got stopped just short of a 20 kill streak. So much for Thorn/Hawkmoon/The Last Word ruining the playlists, seems my Midas Multi-tool and Secret Handshake are enough of a match (though there does need to be a bit of a nerf to the Thorn as the range that it and the other HC are getting for kills is ridiculous when you consider their stats and an addressing of the glitch to TLW perk).

You tried the Trials? I find it really easy to take advantage of the chaos in 6v6 but 3v3 is a different animal.

The MIDA is a great choice of primary. That range and rate of fire is superb.