NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

I took a screeny but also at work :p Platinum next!

This site seems to be the go to for getting the ghosts. Looks like we'll have it in no time. ;)

You've missed one of the tower ones?? Can't get that one now IB's off either :p

Got 32 myself http://destinyghosthunter.net/ghosts/psn/fonster_mox/

This platinum will feel a bit more special because it required cooperation of teammates to achieve who all understand the effort needed in getting it. Hella fun too

Plus maybe everyone will forget about that time you threw yourself off a cliff when we were 75% complete :p

He mistook the trophy we were going for. He was gunning for 'floorless raider' by throwing himself down a bottomless pit. ;)

Greatest thanks to @Shorty @Zell @Eddage @MilaGi @Deathjam for the raids last night. I got the Crux of Crota which was great, but not nearly as great as the other thing we achieved...

29Lf71b42.png

Flawless Raider achieved. :D

Who has got that photo? I'm at work. :heh:

Yeah, that was an awesome achievement. Well played everyone!

Was chuffed to get the Word of Crota as well. Now have all the CE Raid weapons :D

Was looking a bit ominous when the sword didn't disappear for ages... then out popped the next sword bearer and all was calm again!

http://destinyghosthunter.net/ghosts/psn/mrmilagi/

I have a lot more than I first thought!

^ You might as well finish that collection off now! :p especially as most are on Mars.

Anyone want to try a Crucible team full of Thorn users? I'm convinced it would be the most annoying thing ever.

Hang on. What was the level cap when I last played? Has it already gone up in anticipation of House Of Wolves?

Anyone want to try a Crucible team full of Thorn users? I'm convinced it would be the most annoying thing ever.

Haha i'd be up for that!

Level that beast up.

I should be online this weekend for some Crucible goodness.

That PoE arena is basically horde + public events + modifiers with a final boss at the end. Have no idea what the rewards or the final boss are like because the reveal went absolutely awfully. Zero Teamwork, strategy and ill-equipped loadouts is what preventing them from finish it.

That Broman guy was fucking annoying.

That sidearm though...tasty.

After reading comments about that twitch streamer, I can't bring myself to watch it. Sounds like they made a right mess of the reveal. Mode still sounds interesting though, I'll just wait and try it out myself soon!

In other news:

5qHRk3V.jpg

PoE sounds both good and bad. I really think it will be victim to what I still believe is one of the game's biggest flaws, which is that you can't really survive in the open.

The 35 challenge seems like doubling down on Crota Hard Mode, which isn't great. And some of the challenges, as we saw today, are like un-fun hard. Arc damage vs. hive in a mode that forces you to diffuse mines in the open?

K.

(Quoting this AMA, lots of info in there)

Imagine arc burn Nightfall but +1 level and you can't take cover....

Edit: There's a pretty big spoiler in there about the strike, skip past anything mentioning the strike if you don't want to know.

Edited by Shorty

PoE sounds both good and bad. I really think it will be victim to what I still believe is one of the game's biggest flaws, which is that you can't really survive in the open.

Edit: There's a pretty big spoiler in there about the strike, skip past anything mentioning the strike if you don't want to know.

Sounds like a call for the Titan bubble master race...

I can see how this is gonna go.

thunderballz-zorb-fotball-hire.jpg?t=1402401527

So Prison of Elders is basically Horde mode with certain objectives.

Cool.

But it will probably be impossible to beat with random people.

:blank:

Well, lucky you for being in a forum that has a clan of flawless raiders then ;)

Personally I think there'll be a lot of call for stealthy hunters too, especially defusing something in the open (depending how long that takes)

I can imagine a need for tactical play, like bubble Titans generating orbs with heavy weapons to setup for teammates.

Or it could just turn into must be max level with icebreaker and gjallarhorn.

Guess we shall see but I'm remaining optimistic

So Prison of Elders is basically Horde mode with certain objectives.

Cool.

But it will probably be impossible to beat with random people.

:blank:

Not if you actually talk to each other and try to use team work. Playing with randoms is not a problem on ps4 as everyone has access to a mic

I guess the ideal fireteam is Defender, Bladedancer and Sunsinger. Apparently there are one of new modifiers called Airborne so I guess we will be hovering midair alot. I need a flawless raider trophy. :(

Yeah, ditto. Might try Crota's End when I hit lvl 34.