NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

Yep, likewise :)

edit 2: you might not see this @Eddage but i might be a bit late, 7.45-8ish

Edited by Shorty

Oooh. No need to redone the unlocking perks after a rexurbised the VoG gears and also LEVEL 34. HM CE should be more manageable now.

Edited by DriftKaiser

Might be on in an hour to check this shit out. First time in weeks I'll have been on. :)

Anyone around tomorrow for Nightfalls? Also pretty keen on doing a Raid at some point this week. Don't mind which one, just want to have a bit of fun. I've also finally levelled up a Hunter so I'm keen on getting him equipped with some Raid gear ready for when the new DLC drops.

I'm free on tomorrow, Fri and this Sunday if you are planning to do a Raid this week. :)

I'd be up for a raid :)

Might be on in an hour to check this shit out. First time in weeks I'll have been on. :)

That's in HoW (see the trailer above) not now.

I'll be around on Fri, Sat or Sun for doing a Raid :)

@Zell - I'm around tonight for Nightfalls if you want?

I can't raid tonight and possibly not Saturday. Any other day is good with me though.

Let's do it Friday then. Let's say 8:15 PM so everyone has chance to get back. Good with everyone? Hard mode Crota?

I'll be around on Fri, Sat or Sun for doing a Raid :)

@Zell - I'm around tonight for Nightfalls if you want?

Sounds good! Anyone else around tonight? I'll be on from around 8.

Let's do it Friday then. Let's say 8:15 PM so everyone has chance to get back. Good with everyone? Hard mode Crota?

I can do Friday too.

I'm in for Friday! Hard Mode Crota should be piss if those bugs really have been patched properly!

Just saw the livestream.

They did a great job with the Legendary weapons and gears so you can increase their max attack and light with a new Material called Etheric light and you can get them from Nightfalls, Prison of Elders, Trials of Osiris, Events like Iron Banner and Crucible. Exotic Weapons/Gears will still need Exotic Shard to increase their max attack and light as usually.

Also you can use The Speaker to exchange all materials from Ascendants to Radiants to Motes to Glimmers like you did with Eris for Radiant materials.

You can reforge the HoW legendary weapons with Gunsmith that randomly give you better perks but resets the upgrade paths though.

@MilaGi, sorry I'm going to have to cancel tonight. Might be on later, otherwise I should be around tomorrow.

@MilaGi, sorry I'm going to have to cancel tonight. Might be on later, otherwise I should be around tomorrow.

No worries! I won't be around tomorrow as I'm off to see the Avengers film :D

Got plenty of time though to get it sorted