NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

VOG?! i'm in! need to keep trying for that VEX

Vault of Glass - Hard

Sunday 7pm

We'll do the chest x3, same with Atheon if everyone's still up for it and it all goes smoothly.

Me

@DriftKaiser

@MilaGi

@Eddage

@Nolan

-Space-

One spot left, @Sheikah, @Zell, @Map, @Agent Gibbs?

Count me in!

Haha perfect. I'm good with strategy, just no practice actually the first time we took about 20 tries to get Atheon. Last night helped a random group manage it in 2 tries. Then did Crota normal (first time), With an awesome Swordbearer, 2 swords is all he needed.

Can happily say I got Black Hammer, and sorry Agent Gibbs, I found the Mythoclast first time through VoG (and two legendary weapons).

Everyone gets a Mythoclast but me

Praise the sun! We can lock our exotic weapons/gear to stop us accidentally dismantle them and wear the helmets in the social space! :D

Soz 'ards, I am gonna be bloodborning it up this weekend. Maybe time for a cheeky nightfall though.

Just sent out some friend requests. How do you guys usually do this, Party Chat or Fireteam or what?

Party chat! Since we'll be switching to alts at one point to open a chest 3 times, it makes sense. I'm Fonster_Mox on PSN, I'll be on shortly.

Just sent out some friend requests. How do you guys usually do this, Party Chat or Fireteam or what?

Party chat usually.

I won't make it for 7 but if you guys start without me I'll be there soon after. All my gear is set up so won't take me long to join you guys.

Party chat! Since we'll be switching to alts at one point to open a chest 3 times, it makes sense. I'm Fonster_Mox on PSN, I'll be on shortly.

I was wondering when I got the request.

My alts are too low for VoG hard still. A 26 Warlock and 10 Hunter I think.

Why am I typing this im in the party.

Cannot believe what just happened...

VoG exotic chest - first character = Hard Light, second = Hard Light, third = Hawkmoon

Atheon - Patience And Time

Exotic weapon at every opportunity, including one I actually needed/wanted (Hawkmoon).

And me and Drift got the Vex Mythoclasts we've craved for so long! It was exotics all over the place

It seemed to be raining exotics. Especially for @Eddage! haha

At least another one to tick off your list! :)

Nice to see @Agent Gibbs and @DriftKaiser get their Mythoclasts after waiting a lifetime!

I got my 2nd Thunderlord, so not too disappointed.

Look like we had the best RNG last night. Glad everyone got the exotic weapons that we are dying to get. :P

Still can't find my proper headset, going to have to buy a new one at this rate, no idea where it will have gone to!

It was really annoying until i found that iphone headset worked, although oddly audio out of the left ear only, with the mic on the right side

Anyone up for nightfalls this week after the reset?

Is it fusion rifle telemetry for the Vex?

Since I was going to start Destiny from scratch I highly doubt I'll get back into it since the Witcher 3 will be released on the same day.

Bit daft to release on the same day as Witcher 3 I think, but I've got a season pass so who cares! Hope they've fleshed things out a bit more. I get the feeling that they're going to consider themselves having made up for their past transgressions by avoiding making exotics/legendaries obsolete, but that's not all we were unhappy with in The Dark Below....

Just when i get my elenor and think i won't be back on for a while, maybe to slowly max it out...Bungie announce this *sigh* good job I've not finished the Witcher (75% done) or even started on the Witcher 2 yet so haven't pre-ordered the Witcher 3

See you all in the Reef! actually really looking forward to working out how to do the new raid! hopefully some old faces can rejoin us too

Damn it, that looks good. All that snow. Europa?

I think I'll hold off Witcher 3 tbh, there's no rush to get it and I've got the season pass for Destiny already.

No Raid activity in House of Wolves. :(

House of Wolves will not have a Raid activity. We didn't make this decision lightly. Our team has been humbled by the reception of Raids in Destiny and we are creating a new Raid for a release later this year. House of Wolves will have a new cooperative end game activity focused on variety, replayability, and skill – a new battle Arena called The Prison of Elders.

Apparently there are no Raid in HoW but they replaced it with something called Arena. Also we can upgrade the Fatebringer + other weapons to 365 Damages and that Trial of Orisis gears look f**king amazing!

trials.jpg

Now they're upgrading Fatebringer, Hawkmoon can go suck a fuck.

As for no raid...fuck that. I want to give Bungie the benefit of the doubt but they've given me very little reason to. Screw this.

That both pictures of Bungie's plan for Destiny and Megaman's datamine leak clearly said that the Arena is a Raid then they dropped this bombshell. So disappointed with their decision but that Comet expansion better to have two Raids if they want to bring the players back or their 10 years plan will be very a short-lived plan.

No raid is bad but an endgame focused on variety and replayability, that's pretty much what the game has been desperately needing for a long time. I'm optimistic, for some reason.

I gave up playing this months ago. Im amazed that you guys still play it constantly. I see @MilaGi on it all the time. What is there left to do on it? Fair play though

So I am looking forward to the expansion and glad ive taken a few months from the game so im not burnt out. No Raid though? Erm okay. Well i'm up for trying the new mode anyhow.